Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Watch Netflix SexLife

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do most healthy women really want this though? no doubt some do, but as someone mentioned the other day, is this kind of thing more , entertainment, in the same way men like watching films about war, violence etc but have no interest in partaking in real life?

or are we saying this is the true nature of women? in the same way men are prone to violence, aggression but we've been conditioned otherwise by society over time.

Last edited:

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was one of my favorite shows while it was on. It's on Amazon Prime; but you have to pay for each season.
any other game/women stuff you recommend mate, apart from californication and mad men ?

Reaction score
Saw episode 1, basically you will never be able to please a hoe regardless of your game, status, money, or looks.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any other game/women stuff you recommend mate, apart from californication and mad men ?
I know this wasn’t directed at me but does anyone else think that Hank Moody from californication has major oneitis? I don’t see him as alpha at all.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hank and Karen have Becca together. Mr. Moody doesn't have one-itis, as he still lives his life, enjoys his career as a writer in LA, and enjoys the company of other women.

Someone suffering from one-itis would be fixated on a particular woman, to the point where other women wouldn't be in the picture.

Hank and Karen decide to give things another shot, but that's far from what I would call the culmination of any one-itis.
I think he fixated on Karen quite a bit tbh. It’s always Karen Karen Karen. And he never moves on from her.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched the first 30 minutes, realised what utter scumbaggery it was. Promoting women cheating and being selfish, mirrors real life perfectly. After 30 minutes I turned it off. I'd seen enough. sorry if this has already been said - didn't bother reading the thread.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Watched a little of it. For some reason, I fall a sleep at some points. The Aussie due isn't really a pure Alpha. He's more an Alpha with some beta traits. The Ken looking hubby is a beta with alpha traits. This show is from the female perspective; so what they portray and actually want in life can be two completely different things.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just finished watching this. Honestly I don't get it. I also don't get the RP truths from this. Anyone care to explain?
It’s about how there is this sexual society unkno n to most blue pillers. Tom cruise is the provider husband and assumes women aren’t sexual then his wife tells him “if you men only knew” then he sees a sex orgy that he convinces himself was a cult killing women but the truth is that girl just got gang banged and he couldn’t handle the truth so he believes the conspiracy.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw all the episodes although I skimmed through some of it. The jist of it is that Women are horny freaks wanting to get pounded out by a Sexy Man who sexually dominates her. Basically marriage gets boring with the same ol hubby that provides everything for her.

I wonder if the genders were the other way around, there would be an outcry. Get ready guys, Women are only gonna get more wild and sexually liberated lol. They want that good d*ck. Plain and simple.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Needing to detox my liver after several weeks of constant partying, I decided to stay in this weekend. Bored, I turned to see what was new on Netflix. I stumbled on this show called "Sexlife".

Actually pretty interesting and informative as well. It follows a woman Billie as she struggles with suburbia life with her ideal husband Cooper and two babies. She fantasizes over her previous 'alpha' lover named Brad. What's more fascinating is that it actually plays through several flashbacks as well as shows several plot angles in the viewpoint of the two males: Cooper and Brad (Beta/Alpha, respectively). It shows characteristic beta/alpha behavior and allows you to visualize the differences.

For those that have gone through most of the red pill material but want to see it characterized on screen, I suggest this series.
You are probably right. It still Pisces me off with the rubbish girl power sloot gonna sloot TV. it's so in your face and celebrating cuckold. it actually makes me rage. It's the seeding of normalizing cuck and cratered smv. Playing house with Chad or Tyrones boot call. I suppose if you have nothing better to do or as an attempt to understand female psychology. My issue is that it's social conditioning and further amplifier to the dumpster smv but I digress.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s about how there is this sexual society unkno n to most blue pillers. Tom cruise is the provider husband and assumes women aren’t sexual then his wife tells him “if you men only knew” then he sees a sex orgy that he convinces himself was a cult killing women but the truth is that girl just got gang banged and he couldn’t handle the truth so he believes the conspiracy.
Cool. And other RP movies on to recommend? I really enjoyed this one.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. And other RP movies on to recommend? I really enjoyed this one.
Yeah it’s one of my favourites. As for other movies, Have you seen the original pink panther movie? With Peter Sellers? Not exactly red pill but it’s less comedic than the others. His wife is banging the main villain and it has a great seduction scene where the villain nearly seduces a princess but she passes out.The villain is a definite player

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I watched the first 30 minutes, realised what utter scumbaggery it was. Promoting women cheating and being selfish, mirrors real life perfectly. After 30 minutes I turned it off. I'd seen enough. sorry if this has already been said - didn't bother reading the thread.
They are trying to normalise this behaviour, I wouldn't be surprised if the director was part of a certain (((ethnic))) group

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are trying to normalise this behaviour, I wouldn't be surprised if the director was part of a certain (((ethnic))) group
Not only normalizing the behavior but trying to normalize Women having it "All" as the show states. It's basically what everyone in the redpill community has been saying for many years now which is Beta Bux - Alpha Phux. What she says at the VERY end of episode 8 sums it up. I wont spoil it for those who haven't watched it but she basically said, Im going to keep my Beta and fvck my Alpha at the same time. It wont be either/or.... She wants it "All".

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only normalizing the behavior but trying to normalize Women having it "All" as the show states. It's basically what everyone in the redpill community has been saying for many years now which is Beta Bux - Alpha Phux. What she says at the VERY end of episode 8 sums it up. I wont spoil it for those who haven't watched it but she basically said, Im going to keep my Beta and fvck my Alpha at the same time. It wont be either/or.... She wants it "All".
**SPOILERS AHEAD**

I have one episode left and I can already tell the direction it is going. I have to admit I kind of started to lose interest about two episodes ago when suddenly Brad (the supposed hardcore player that chews up women and spits them out) suddenly, after 8 years, decides he MUST have Billie back - the "love of his life." I mean are you kidding me? A guy who literally packed up her sh1t and threw her out of his apartment 8 years ago suddenly says he can't stop thinking about her and made a huge mistake. It's beyond believable that this "Chad" clone suddenly becomes about as blue-pilled as possible. Give me a break.

On the flip side, I am sure Cooper will be fine with his wife getting rammed by one guy while she plays mommy at home to his kids. And the implication from the show will be that we should be OKAY with this setup in the future to keep our wives/LTRs happy. Yep - clearly made by a woman.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't the producers just go for the real life version where Brad and Cooper tag team her or the version Cooper sips a drink and watches Brad stretch his wife?
I agree why all the drama? Made for women.
** SPOILERS**

Last episode was beyond cringey (really wooden/cheesy acting being the primary reason). And it ended exactly how I predicted. Shows Billie thinking she should be able to have it "all." She wants her playboy lover (who went complete blue pill in the last few episodes) while also having her Mr. Nice Guy, beta-provider husband. Show seems to insinuate that her husband may not be on board with it (I hope not), but the overall message is that she should be able to have both.

I think the show is worth one watch because it helps visualize the female psyche at work. It ended far less interesting than it started.