Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Watch Netflix SexLife

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t have a problem with your theory in this. I know for a fact that I will never make the mistake that a woman feels and sees the world as I do.
What evidence do you have that a woman feels like a man? In what way are they alike? Is it not true that a woman’s mental emotional condition changes at the drop of a hat?
If it does change like that, then men’s thoughts and emotions must be completely different or the single fact would not be evident…men get clobbered and flat footed by a woman’s unbelievable mental and emotional switches.

If we think and feel the same, there shouldn’t be any surprises. We are predictable. Most men think women aren’t predictable.
I was just saying she has her own feelings. She might feel a connection with a certain someone is spectacular, valuable and it makes her Horier than anyone else.

But we know its not wise to think she has the same feelings as yourself. Watch her actions.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don’t think you guys understand that most Chad’s and brads are beta af. Being so called alpha is something only exclusively known by the red pill community

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was the dumbest show I’ve ever watched. And I watched the whole ****ing thing like an idiot but I kept watching bc of the recommendations in this thread just waiting for a real man (alpha, whatever term you want to use) to show up. Never happened. Both those dudes are simps.

the last episode I almost had to turn it off because of the speech the author gave at the end. It wasn’t enough feminism shoved in our faces for 8 episodes they had to go ahead and bring race into it too and hatred for this country. But I kept watching against my better judgement, waiting for the man to show up.

I just...simply cannot describe how bad of a show this is. If this is what passes for red pill awakenings these days I am gonna be sick. One of the movies mentioned in this thread is blue valentine. GREAT movie with no real alphas again but a true awakening story. Also very strange that the actor that plays the beta in sex/life plays the alpha in blue valentine. Another one kind of similar is all the real girls. About a “player” who falls for a virgin and well I won’t spoil anymore. Famous actors and good soundtrack/atmosphere. Rodger dodger is another interesting one, if only for the opening scene. After that it kind of tapers off. Swingers obviously is a classic.

I could keep going on some good movies but that’s probably another thread. Key point is this show sex/life sucks, I still cannot believe I watched the whole thing. Not worth your time and I will provide you a tldr below if you care to see what it was about. Also this is a chronological timeline, the show is told thru flashbacks and a present day clusterfvck

SPOILERS BELOW:

1. Chick and friend live in NYC studying for PhD
  2. Bang hundreds of guys and talk all the time about girl power somehow have time for class
  3. Girls get fingered/eaten out 3000x
  4. One day Aussie man(alpha) shows up and bangs lead actress and also is super attentive lover more fingering/eating out
  5. He’s rich music producer/accent/tall/huge wang
  6. Pregnant but not really
  7. Break up :( Aussie man has daddy issues
  8. Meet nice guy who is also totally willing to just flick her nickel all day long
  9. Blah blah have kids
  10. She writes in her diary ab her ex
  11. Current lover finds it and decides the only way to make her happy is to do all the things she writes about
  12. He proceeds to, you guessed it, go down on her just like her ex
  13. She keeps writing In journal ab her ex even though she KNOWS HER HUSBAND IS READING IT and gets surprised when he doesn’t like it
  14. Dinner with all four of the main characters that is not awkward at all
  15. Sex party
  16. Woman says baby 1938473829 times and they all are directed to her children
  17. Woman goes to her shrink who says you can’t have both the nice guy and the crazy sex. Then contradicts himself and says you can but only if the alpha can change but still be unpredictable enough to keep the spark which he then also admits it probably impossible but then in a twist closes by saying maybe it is. No oral sex in this scene
  18. Friend of our protagonist holds book signing for her book that legitimately hates everything: men, America, whites, even takes a stab at women, and somehow calls our people of color too
  19. Woman decides, eh, **** it, I’m gonna get mine
  20. Shows up at Aussie man door begging to be eaten out​
  21. Edit: I think he might be from New Zealand. I’ve got no clue how to tell those accents apart​

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
This was the dumbest show I’ve ever watched. And I watched the whole ****ing thing like an idiot but I kept watching bc of the recommendations in this thread just waiting for a real man (alpha, whatever term you want to use) to show up. Never happened. Both those dudes are simps.

the last episode I almost had to turn it off because of the speech the author gave at the end. It wasn’t enough feminism shoved in our faces for 8 episodes they had to go ahead and bring race into it too and hatred for this country. But I kept watching against my better judgement, waiting for the man to show up.

I just...simply cannot describe how bad of a show this is. If this is what passes for red pill awakenings these days I am gonna be sick. One of the movies mentioned in this thread is blue valentine. GREAT movie with no real alphas again but a true awakening story. Also very strange that the actor that plays the beta in sex/life plays the alpha in blue valentine. Another one kind of similar is all the real girls. About a “player” who falls for a virgin and well I won’t spoil anymore. Famous actors and good soundtrack/atmosphere. Rodger dodger is another interesting one, if only for the opening scene. After that it kind of tapers off. Swingers obviously is a classic.

I could keep going on some good movies but that’s probably another thread. Key point is this show sex/life sucks, I still cannot believe I watched the whole thing. Not worth your time and I will provide you a tldr below if you care to see what it was about. Also this is a chronological timeline, the show is told thru flashbacks and a present day clusterfvck

SPOILERS BELOW:

1. Chick and friend live in NYC studying for PhD
  2. Bang hundreds of guys and talk all the time about girl power somehow have time for class
  3. Girls get fingered/eaten out 3000x
  4. One day Aussie man(alpha) shows up and bangs lead actress and also is super attentive lover more fingering/eating out
  5. He’s rich music producer/accent/tall/huge wang
  6. Pregnant but not really
  7. Break up :( Aussie man has daddy issues
  8. Meet nice guy who is also totally willing to just flick her nickel all day long
  9. Blah blah have kids
  10. She writes in her diary ab her ex
  11. Current lover finds it and decides the only way to make her happy is to do all the things she writes about
  12. He proceeds to, you guessed it, go down on her just like her ex
  13. She keeps writing In journal ab her ex even though she KNOWS HER HUSBAND IS READING IT and gets surprised when he doesn’t like it
  14. Dinner with all four of the main characters that is not awkward at all
  15. Sex party
  16. Woman says baby 1938473829 times and they all are directed to her children
  17. Woman goes to her shrink who says you can’t have both the nice guy and the crazy sex. Then contradicts himself and says you can but only if the alpha can change but still be unpredictable enough to keep the spark which he then also admits it probably impossible but then in a twist closes by saying maybe it is. No oral sex in this scene
  18. Friend of our protagonist holds book signing for her book that legitimately hates everything: men, America, whites, even takes a stab at women, and somehow calls our people of color too
  19. Woman decides, eh, **** it, I’m gonna get mine
  20. Shows up at Aussie man door begging to be eaten out​
  21. Edit: I think he might be from New Zealand. I’ve got no clue how to tell those accents apart​
Eating a girl out is beta af though, literally submitting to her. Personally never ever wanted to try it.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I skip everything made by Netflix nowadays. Either full of sissy leftist propaganda or really bad.
I think the only good Netflix movie I've seen is "The Irishman", and even that's like a 8/10.
There are a lot of great older movies and series on the subject.
Just my 2 cents.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether you found the show cringy or not, it shows how many Women think in today's modern world. They want both the "Alpha" who fvcks her brains out and gives her intense orgasms without worrying about being judged AND she also wants the good Man "Beta" who's the safe bet a.k.a will be by her side no matter what and caters to all her wants/needs in a stable home environment.

**SPOILER**
When Cooper takes her to that swingers party she openly admits that she doesn't want to do all these sexually open things with HIM but would do it with her Alpha lover, Brad. That's a huge slap in the face to Cooper who then felt inferior to Brad because she's down to experience wild sexual acts with a Man who is not her husband. This is what Women want but either suppressed that feeling or do it in secret (Cheating/Adultery). Women want to have that OPENLY. In other words, accepted by society without shame, guilt or judgement.

We all know most Men want multiple Women especially in a sexual manner but if any Man expressed that openly in society, he would get shamed to the f*ckin ground. Women on the other hand, want multiple Men but want society to be OK with it because it's "empowering" and "liberating". That is the ultimate double standard we're heading for. It's OK for Women to have multiple Men but NOT OK for Men to have multiple Women. The cuckolding of Men in society is the goal in all of this. Combine that with the heavily decline of testosterone and it just heads off a cliff. Expect MORE shows and indoctrination like Sex/Life.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether you found the show cringy or not, it shows how many Women think in today's modern world. They want both the "Alpha" who fvcks her brains out and gives her intense orgasms without worrying about being judged AND she also wants the good Man "Beta" who's the safe bet a.k.a will be by her side no matter what and caters to all her wants/needs in a stable home environment.

**SPOILER**
When Cooper takes her to that swingers party she openly admits that she doesn't want to do all these sexually open things with HIM but would do it with her Alpha lover, Brad. That's a huge slap in the face to Cooper who then felt inferior to Brad because she's down to experience wild sexual acts with a Man who is not her husband. This is what Women want but either suppressed that feeling or do it in secret (Cheating/Adultery). Women want to have that OPENLY. In other words, accepted by society without shame, guilt or judgement.

We all know most Men want multiple Women especially in a sexual manner but if any Man expressed that openly in society, he would get shamed to the f*ckin ground. Women on the other hand, want multiple Men but want society to be OK with it because it's "empowering" and "liberating". That is the ultimate double standard we're heading for. It's OK for Women to have multiple Men but NOT OK for Men to have multiple Women. The cuckolding of Men in society is the goal in all of this. Combine that with the heavily decline of testosterone and it just heads off a cliff. Expect MORE shows and indoctrination like Sex/Life.
If most men want multiple women and most women want multiple men, why cant society just drop the act and institute open polygamy?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If most men want multiple women and most women want multiple men, why cant society just drop the act and institute open polygamy?
Well I doubt most men and women want multiple partners. And even if that was true, open polygamy would be destructive towards society, families and the human race. I know there's pressure from a certain group of people to obtain depopulation, and series like this are a part of the agenda.
However, we are not animals and our purposes are not only physiological. So this will never work.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Family is the basic unit of society. The lessons of individuality starts there. Society will never agree to only do this or that; society allows both marriage and polygamy. Although, serious polygamous people have chosen the path of less order in their lives.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, we really funked up, letting women "learn" and "use" logic in society. Everyday, we allow these pretty hypocrites to prosper in their arrogance and stupidity. We're probably the stupid ones for letting this happen, for letting them do this to themselves. They needed men, and in their desperation they taught men.

Not to hate on women though. It's just that they don't have to learn every time via making a sh!t ton of mistakes, but they do so anyway. Then only when they're desperate, do they look for a "man", whatever their definition of it might be.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Needing to detox my liver after several weeks of constant partying, I decided to stay in this weekend. Bored, I turned to see what was new on Netflix. I stumbled on this show called "Sexlife".

Actually pretty interesting and informative as well. It follows a woman Billie as she struggles with suburbia life with her ideal husband Cooper and two babies. She fantasizes over her previous 'alpha' lover named Brad. What's more fascinating is that it actually plays through several flashbacks as well as shows several plot angles in the viewpoint of the two males: Cooper and Brad (Beta/Alpha, respectively). It shows characteristic beta/alpha behavior and allows you to visualize the differences.

For those that have gone through most of the red pill material but want to see it characterized on screen, I suggest this series.
The show is supposedly based on this book:

-Augustus-

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to check this out, been awol for a minute I'm back hope everyone is doing good