Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Watch Netflix SexLife

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Needing to detox my liver after several weeks of constant partying, I decided to stay in this weekend. Bored, I turned to see what was new on Netflix. I stumbled on this show called "Sexlife".

Actually pretty interesting and informative as well. It follows a woman Billie as she struggles with suburbia life with her ideal husband Cooper and two babies. She fantasizes over her previous 'alpha' lover named Brad. What's more fascinating is that it actually plays through several flashbacks as well as shows several plot angles in the viewpoint of the two males: Cooper and Brad (Beta/Alpha, respectively). It shows characteristic beta/alpha behavior and allows you to visualize the differences.

For those that have gone through most of the red pill material but want to see it characterized on screen, I suggest this series.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro! I watched this recently and I thought this show perfectly showcases a blue pilled guy who is damn near perfect giving his wife eveyrhting and being successful in life yet his wife is obsessed with this alpha Chad type dude.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TV exec's are finally turning their wet-dream into a reality.

Instead of television drawing in an audience by emulating something similar to real life.
We now have an audience (as demonstrated above) drawing their reality based on what they see on TV.

On another recent posting, a forum member is offering 'beauty secrets' on how to keep a woman and feel good about yourself.

Here's the irony; the members that subscribe to the above mentality are usually the first to call someone "beta."

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My fwb mentioned this show to me. Wasn’t interested till I read OP. I’ll look into it thanks

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any other movies or TV shows for more RP goodness?
Legends Of The Fall.

Brad Pitt plays the alpha all the girls wanna tame. Meanwhile needy betas dance and twirl for the girl's amusement.

The entire film is on YouTube in high quality, for now.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I checked this out last night as I had nothing else going on and didn't feel like going out (nasty weather here). I ended up watching the first four episodes!

It is one of those "so bad it's good" shows for sure. Acting is over the top and the characters are essentially two dimensional cardboard, exaggerated cutouts of who they are supposed to portray. Main lead, Billie, is portrayed as just some sex-crazed party girl who is going through an inexplicable crisis because she no longer has access to her former lover's d1ck and hates being a married mother living the white picket fence life (this just randomly starts up after 8 years). Brad (Chad clone) has it all, looks, accent, lots of money, and bangs women and discards them like they were nothing. But he has an inexplicable soft spot for Billie I guess (they had a very rocky, brief relationship 8 years prior and he treated her like sh1t). And then there is the blue pill husband, Cooper, who apparently was once good with women (no evidence seen on the show), but he got really boring once he married Billie and is stuck just going through the white picket fence life motions and has trouble maintaining an erection from time to time.

If it sounds bad -- well it is. But it is entertaining nevertheless. I think even the most hypergamous woman would not be as emtionally unstable about it as Billie, but it is interesting nevertheless comparing these extreme examples of RP (Brad) with BP (Cooper) and how they play off each other with a hot (but approaching the wall) woman like Billie. Worth a watch I would say.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gonna check this one out.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(Chad clone) has it all, looks, accent, lots of money, and bangs women and discards them like they were nothing. But he has an inexplicable soft spot for Billie.
it’s hilarious how this is always the theme for women’s romance stories. Bad boy ****s all the girls but the main girl is somehow the exception and he falls for her alone. One can use this to their advantage when dealing with women I would say. Make her feel like she’s the only special one.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it’s hilarious how this is always the theme for women’s romance stories. Bad boy ****s all the girls but the main girl is somehow the exception and he falls for her alone. One can use this to their advantage when dealing with women I would say. Make her feel like she’s the only special one.
This is how you know the show is made by a woman (it is I believe). Deep down they want to believe that the bad boy actually has a heart of gold and he just needs the "right" woman to come his way and he will give up his hedonistic lifestyle. In reality, Brad wouldn't give two sh1ts about Billie with all the countless tail he's gotten. Certainly not 8 fuking years and how many chicks later. But again, entertainment and women want to believe this. Hence why you get a woman running back to the guy who just beat her to a pulp. "He didn't mean to hit me" or "I deserved it."

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how you know the show is made by a woman (it is I believe). Deep down they want to believe that the bad boy actually has a heart of gold and he just needs the "right" woman to come his way and he will give up his hedonistic lifestyle. In reality, Brad wouldn't give two sh1ts about Billie with all the countless tail he's gotten. Certainly not 8 fuking years and how many chicks later. But again, entertainment and women want to believe this. Hence why you get a woman running back to the guy who just beat her to a pulp. "He didn't mean to hit me" or "I deserved it."
Yeah exactly. Shows like this are great if guys are looking for role models. What better role model than a woman’s fantasy?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah exactly. Shows like this are great if guys are looking for role models. What better role model than a woman’s fantasy?
To be sure: the wife-beater is an extreme example. But I don't think there is any doubt that women are on some base level attracted to a guy who treats her like sh1t and exhibits dark triad behavior. It is simply in their nature.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be sure: the wife-beater is an extreme example. But I don't think there is any doubt that women are on some base level attracted to a guy who treats her like sh1t and exhibits dark triad behavior. It is simply in their nature.
Yeah I’d like to develop mine more. Any good sources for these?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Needing to detox my liver after several weeks of constant partying, I decided to stay in this weekend. Bored, I turned to see what was new on Netflix. I stumbled on this show called "Sexlife".

Actually pretty interesting and informative as well. It follows a woman Billie as she struggles with suburbia life with her ideal husband Cooper and two babies. She fantasizes over her previous 'alpha' lover named Brad. What's more fascinating is that it actually plays through several flashbacks as well as shows several plot angles in the viewpoint of the two males: Cooper and Brad (Beta/Alpha, respectively). It shows characteristic beta/alpha behavior and allows you to visualize the differences.

For those that have gone through most of the red pill material but want to see it characterized on screen, I suggest this series.
Yea, I saw that and have been meaning to watch it. Not a big fan of spending time on the Tele but this seems like it's educational so I'm all for it.

Thanks for the review.

Modern Man advice