Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

wat to do?

simplyxxme

Don Juan
Reaction score
been evolving to dj...... but this new girl i met lives pretty far. IL is extremely high... but just dont kno wat to do. I dunt get liscnese for a while, and mooching off of friends will never work.. and ideas?

DJ_Cloud

Reaction score
Find a way to use public transit to get there. I tried this once, I got fed up after 1 get together because it wasn't worth the trouble.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing you can do in your situation is find another girl. It sucks I know, but I've been in your position, and unless you have some really great friends, it's your only option.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my girl lives a distance away and it takes a 1/4 tank of gas to go see her cuz my v8 350 .......... but its well worth it

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
Unless you got a way to communicate with your girl on a regular basis, and I'm usin' communicate loosely here (as in making physical contact with this girl at places other than your school or getting ass at least once a week), your relationship has almost no chance of flourishing.

Sad but true, take it or leave it, my two cents.

Later,
DJBedford.