"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

wat to do?

simplyxxme

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
been evolving to dj...... but this new girl i met lives pretty far. IL is extremely high... but just dont kno wat to do. I dunt get liscnese for a while, and mooching off of friends will never work.. and ideas?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJ_Cloud

New Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Find a way to use public transit to get there. I tried this once, I got fed up after 1 get together because it wasn't worth the trouble.
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
The only thing you can do in your situation is find another girl. It sucks I know, but I've been in your position, and unless you have some really great friends, it's your only option.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
my girl lives a distance away and it takes a 1/4 tank of gas to go see her cuz my v8 350 .......... but its well worth it
 

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2002
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
Unless you got a way to communicate with your girl on a regular basis, and I'm usin' communicate loosely here (as in making physical contact with this girl at places other than your school or getting ass at least once a week), your relationship has almost no chance of flourishing.

Sad but true, take it or leave it, my two cents.

Later,
DJBedford.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top