“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Wassup DJ's

DemonXIII

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Ahrite...

I been peepin' this site for a while now...
But even before comin' here i was already successful with woman
A Natural Don Juan, but comin' here has tought me alot of new things
And alot of new meanings understandings.... so... much love....

Now...

Lately I been on fire... from just ****in' around to
1 night stands... From juss gettin' numbers for the hell of it... practicin' my game...
But around 3 months ago
I met a beautiful Chicana (hb9) by one of my close homeboys... (his wife's little sister)...
Things with me and her started off on a hella right foot...
I played all my cards right... did everythin' the right way...
Since we started talkin' i have her eatin' out of my hand...
To her i'm real special... she's fascinate by my style...


but...Now heres the thing...

I asked her to be my girl 2 weeks back...
Before that she has mentioned that she was use to gettin' what she wants
and it was drivin' her crazy cause she couldnt have what she wanted and she said these exact words
(U wanna know what's the thing that i really really really want???)
I responded and said (What's that?)
And she said (I really want you! and i hate the fact that i can't have you)
HaHa i played it coo' and i teased her for a few more days...
Let her melt for me but then i decided to ask her to my girl...
I know for a fact she has a really high Interest level in me
Cause Yeserday when i took her out we went dancin' and before the night ended she whispered in my ear (i think im fallin' in love wit u)
I responded with "Yeah me too" lol
Ahrite i really like this chick and i don't wanna lose her...
I mean i think im doin' everythin right...
I don't call her everyday
And when i do call her we speak for 30 mins thats it...
She knows im usually very busy (work, friends...ect)
I only see her one time a week (usually every saturday)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now i just wanna get all of you DJ's opinions on how things are goin' for me... I don't wanna **** this one up...
Any Advise Any comments Whatever GO AHEAD AND DROP EM homies

Later
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by DemonXIII
Any Advise
In the future, try to reply in proper english. Perhaps having complete sentences and good grammar will help us follow your story a little better. I mean I don't have any idea what "Let her melt for me but then i decided to ask her to my girl..." Correct spelling not hurt also - "advice".

Using those steps I'm sure your future posts will get better responses (and people will be able to know what in the hell you're asking).

Cheers mate.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
sounds like you know what your doing but you've never really gotten this into a girl? Just let go and have fun, live in the moments, shyt won't last forever and she sounds worth it. Just don't go all punk bytch on her and make her lose interest. She has a life and so should you.... Good Luck
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
wat up dawg yo
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
294
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
huh??

Can someone translate?

How do people get through school with this language?
fo sheezy, izzle on the nizzle BIATCH.
 

Sir Space

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
quit being douchebags.



Anyway, looks like you got it all good man. Im iffy on the "asked her to be my girl" thing tho... but i am the type that hates making anything official.

Personally id just let the relationship progress without trying to label it as anything. Like the other dude said, just live in the moment. Btw have you banged her ?
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Sir Space
quit being douchebags.
yes sir sir space sir!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
yes sir sir space sir!
oooo i wish the SA filter worked here.
 

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Re: Re: Wassup DJ's

Originally posted by Vincent
In the future, try to reply in proper english. Perhaps having complete sentences and good grammar will help us follow your story a little better. I mean I don't have any idea what "Let her melt for me but then i decided to ask her to my girl..." Correct spelling not hurt also - "advice".

Using those steps I'm sure your future posts will get better responses (and people will be able to know what in the hell you're asking).

Cheers mate.
You a straight little biotch!
 
Top