Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was Will Smith Alpha for Slapping Chris Rock after he Disrespected his Wife?

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The moral of the story is to never be a guy like Will Smith. I’m afraid I see it way too much. Jada Pinkett is a narcissist. He lashed out at Chris Rock in frustration. He feels like he is trapped emotionally in his relationship. I hope he gets counseling and rids of himself of his cancer wife because if he doesn’t I fear where this could lead to

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
You should be a writer Pan, I'm serious.

You get quite a bit of flack on here for your hedonistic lifestyle and 1000+ notch count but damn you can write!

The above quoted - just about sums it up, lol, nuff said!

On a separate note, I watched King Richard last night for which WS won the Oscar.

He was good but not *that* good; his acting reminded me of Laurence Fishburne's portrayal of Ike Turner in "What's Love Got To Do With It" without the physical abuse.

Decent movie though.
I just want the Fresh Prince Will back.

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to use reductio ad absurdum. You're adding "poisoning the well" ideas such as lizard people, aliens, bigfoot, flat earth, ect. to discredit a plausible idea. You don't think people of power use it to bribe and control others? Especially when it comes to mass influence the way celebrities have? Cinema was seen as a mass propaganda tool as early as the 1920s. J Edgar Hoover was very serious about keeping agents on movie sets to control what was put in the movies. What about all the Harvey Weinstein type sex stuff that supposedly goes on. Do you think Corey Feldman was lying? What about Corey Haim?

You know one of the alphabet agencies came up with the term "tinfoil hat", as well as "conspiracy theory" Gee..... I wonder why that is?
[/QUOThe lizard people are coming!