Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was Too Blunt - Scared Her Away

TechnoScotch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Started talking to a girl online.
She was really into me, suggested we make time to hang out once our schedules clear.
Was reaching out herself, despite being super busy with work.
At some point we were exchanging voice messages over WhatsApp.
She showed off her foreign language skills - which I said was sexy.
After another foreign language messages I said something along the lines of "that really makes my **** hard"

Her: [Shocked Emoji]
Her: TMI

First impulse was to apologize. Decided not to. Instead, sent a voice message laughing and saying something like "yeah I do that sometimes"

No further contact.

So:
  1. Did I do something wrong? If so, what?
  2. Should I reach out pretending like nothing happened (she seemed interesting)

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did what felt good to you.

For this chick it was too much too soon.

There are chicks that will respond to sexual innuendo fairly quickly.

You need to decide who YOU want to be, and then decide (channeling @guru1000 ) if you want to calibrate to different social settings. The trick with calibrating is being able to read the social situation. That may have been where the train went off the tracks here.

No matter. It's perfectly okay to adopt the mantra of "I'll be me and find a female who responds to me"

The downside of this, of not callibrating, is that the selection pool gets smaller.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women dont like it...dont apologize. You are who you are. You can't be all things to all people. If you try be all things to all people you end up being nothing to anybody.

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ghost her for a while (like 3 weeks) then message her back unless she makes the first move

deaderinred

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you did something wrong, sending ****ing voice messages. What the hell is that?
And yes dont talk about your **** to a stranger you've never met before. You sound desperate.

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a couple days then get back to her and tell her your d!ck is still hard.