"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Was Too Blunt - Scared Her Away

TechnoScotch

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2019
Messages
26
Reaction score
6
Age
43
Started talking to a girl online.
She was really into me, suggested we make time to hang out once our schedules clear.
Was reaching out herself, despite being super busy with work.
At some point we were exchanging voice messages over WhatsApp.
She showed off her foreign language skills - which I said was sexy.
After another foreign language messages I said something along the lines of "that really makes my **** hard"

Her: [Shocked Emoji]
Her: TMI

First impulse was to apologize. Decided not to. Instead, sent a voice message laughing and saying something like "yeah I do that sometimes"

No further contact.

So:
  1. Did I do something wrong? If so, what?
  2. Should I reach out pretending like nothing happened (she seemed interesting)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
You did what felt good to you.

For this chick it was too much too soon.

There are chicks that will respond to sexual innuendo fairly quickly.

You need to decide who YOU want to be, and then decide (channeling @guru1000 ) if you want to calibrate to different social settings. The trick with calibrating is being able to read the social situation. That may have been where the train went off the tracks here.

No matter. It's perfectly okay to adopt the mantra of "I'll be me and find a female who responds to me"

The downside of this, of not callibrating, is that the selection pool gets smaller.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Some women dont like it...dont apologize. You are who you are. You can't be all things to all people. If you try be all things to all people you end up being nothing to anybody.
 

Crown

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
161
Reaction score
144
Ghost her for a while (like 3 weeks) then message her back unless she makes the first move
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

deaderinred

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
41
Age
40
Yeah you did something wrong, sending ****ing voice messages. What the hell is that?
And yes dont talk about your **** to a stranger you've never met before. You sound desperate.
 

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
111
Reaction score
59
Age
50
Wait a couple days then get back to her and tell her your d!ck is still hard.
 
Top