"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Was this wuss like, or smart?

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
ok. This morning at the gym I noticed I was getting heavily eyed by this chick while she was on the stairmaster. This chick had an older woman who was nearby and I quickly noticed it was her mother. Now my gym only has a men's locker room, so it's rare to see women at this gym. Anyawys, I didn't pay her any attention because I was busy with my routine. About 10 minutes later I see her in another area giving me the eye, then quickly looking away when i'd see her. So I figured ok, some type of IL maybe. Again, I was too focused on my own stuff to pay her any more attention.

When I was done with that excercise, I went to the machine area of the gym where her and her mother were (so I could use a pec machine, not to chase after her). As soon as I walked into that area, she quickly left. I figured she was probably embarssed that she was with her mom and didn't want me to know. So I continued with my own stuff like normal. A couple of sets in..and she's walking by, giving me the eye and waving her hair. After moving around a bit more (after I'd switch to another machine she would switch to machines where I could see her), it was pretty obvious that she wanted my attention!

The most obvious one was the last one, I was on the calf machine and all of a sudden she hops onto the lower back extension which was DIRECTLY infront of me (like 8 feet away). She had on the shortest shorts, and her legs and ass were so damn tempting while she was on that. It was clear why she was there, if she didn't get my attention before, she had it now! At this point I was smiling, thinking damn, this girl wants in my pants. When she got off of that, she sorta brushed her hair towards me and gave a quick glance, sort of like saying (i bet you want me now).

The entire time I wanted to approach, but there was one thing holding me back...HER MOTHER. I'm just not comfortable to go up to a random chick with her mother in the area watching her. Just doesn't give you that freedom to be yourself fully.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Don't let the mom thing worry you.

My experience has been that moms love it when you go talk to their daughter!!!

If you see this chick again and she is with her mom go talk to both of them. Make sure and include her mom in some of the conversation.
 

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
k, and another note

the chances of there being no il are pretty slim right? i mean, how could all that have just been a coincedence
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
"Do you come to the gym with your mom just so guys'll say, 'Wow, she'll look THAT good when she's older?'" (in earshot of her mom...instant brownie points, plus it opens convo)

Actually that might be cheesy, but I think it'd work to break the ice. Anyway, it could go either way with her mom there...but only one real way to find out.

I've bowed out because of parents present before. Most of the time I wish I hadn't. BUt just wait until you see her next time. If she's not with her mom, you're out of excuses. If she IS, then go ANYWAY. :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by sharpshooter
k, and another note

the chances of there being no il are pretty slim right? i mean, how could all that have just been a coincedence
SHUT UP!

There is a 100% chance you talk to her or you don't. Boys go up to girls and talk to them everyday at gyms all over the world. This is not a big deal. Just go do it.
 

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Location
Gville, Florida
yeah you missed a chance. you shoulda just ignored the mom, or waited for a moment alone

also it shows confidence to do it with her mom there. and hell, maybe it was her sister or something. i dont know how old u are
 

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Hehehehe... why didn't you "DJ" her momma too? :D

Kidding

It's no problem really. I "closed" a girl once in the same situation, with her momma about 4 feet away. It's no biggie.
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
Originally posted by squirrels
I've bowed out because of parents present before.
I was dancing with a girl at a party and she jumped up and put her legs around my waist and at that exact moment her drunken father came home. I've never run so fast in my llife :D
 
Top