"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Was this beta bait or **** test?

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
111
Reaction score
59
Age
50
Went on one date with a chick. 2 days after the date she sends me a text that says " thinking of you, hope you're having a good day". After some light texting back and forth, I ask her
" are you gonna come over and amuse me later this week?"
Her response was "Amuse you??? is that the purpose I serve in your life? Good too know."
My response was " it takes a special kinda girl to amuse me".
Probably not the best thing I could have said...what would have been a better response?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
1,520
Age
37
Location
Los Angeles
Went on one date with a chick. 2 days after the date she sends me a text that says " thinking of you, hope you're having a good day". After some light texting back and forth, I ask her
" are you gonna come over and amuse me later this week?"
Her response was "Amuse you??? is that the purpose I serve in your life? Good too know."
My response was " it takes a special kinda girl to amuse me".
Probably not the best thing I could have said...what would have been a better response?
You shot your self in the foot trying to act too smooth and it had the opposite effect. All you had to do was literally say “doing good, thanks! Looking forward to seeing you again, when are you free?”
 

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
100
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Went on one date with a chick. 2 days after the date she sends me a text that says " thinking of you, hope you're having a good day". After some light texting back and forth, I ask her
" are you gonna come over and amuse me later this week?"
Her response was "Amuse you??? is that the purpose I serve in your life? Good too know."
My response was " it takes a special kinda girl to amuse me".
Probably not the best thing I could have said...what would have been a better response?
I did something similar before and got no response as well as being blocked too lol.. you are lucky at least she replied back to you in disgust hahah..
Guess we need not to be too arrogant argh..
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Went on one date with a chick. 2 days after the date she sends me a text that says " thinking of you, hope you're having a good day".
No response.

Next day you text day “Hi, there is a good movie on Netflix on Saturday. I’ll order some pizza and drinks. Are you able to come over and watch with me?
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Went on one date with a chick. 2 days after the date she sends me a text that says " thinking of you, hope you're having a good day". After some light texting back and forth, I ask her
" are you gonna come over and amuse me later this week?"
Her response was "Amuse you??? is that the purpose I serve in your life? Good too know."
My response was " it takes a special kinda girl to amuse me".
Probably not the best thing I could have said...what would have been a better response?
This comes from having a PUA mindset. If a woman is thinking of you, that’s a good thing.
You want her thinking of you. Inspire that.
She just said she wants to see you again. That’s what that means.
“Yeah I was thinking a little of you this morning too. I was thinking about how inspiringly devious you are.”
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Lol
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I did something similar before and got no response as well as being blocked too lol.. you are lucky at least she replied back to you in disgust hahah..
Guess we need not to be too arrogant argh..
It can be used after she's within ur frame and not before lol
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
This comes from having a PUA mindset. If a woman is thinking of you, that’s a good thing.
You want her thinking of you. Inspire that.
She just said she wants to see you again. That’s what that means.
“Yeah I was thinking a little of you this morning too. I was thinking about how inspiringly devious you are.”
That's a good one.
 

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,219
Age
41
Yeah, that's not a great line. It sounds like it wasn't congruent with your other interactions. I've said it a lot but texting really should be short and to the point. So much context is lost. Your response was also terrible.

Next time, just put the "playa" personality on the back burner. Most women won't react to it well, trust me.

As for a response to : "Amuse you??? is that the purpose I serve in your life? Good too know."
I would have committed and gone c0cky/funny. "No, I need someone to do the dishes, laundry and raise the kids too." And hoped she just wrote it all off as humor gone amiss via text. Hard to come back from that one though!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

The_411

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
962
Reaction score
149
Went on one date with a chick. 2 days after the date she sends me a text that says " thinking of you, hope you're having a good day". After some light texting back and forth, I ask her
" are you gonna come over and amuse me later this week?"
Her response was "Amuse you??? is that the purpose I serve in your life? Good too know."
My response was " it takes a special kinda girl to amuse me".
Probably not the best thing I could have said...what would have been a better response?
K.I.S.S.

Keep it simple stupid is the axiom to live by for texting.

Your life works in person if you are on a date and flirting with kino.

Over text it comes off too try hard.

The key is to use text to set up dates.
 
Top