Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was this a good response?

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I'd been seeing texted recently saying "even though she loves me we should keep going our separate ways"

My response; "Good, I was thinking the same thing. I've realised I don't love you any more. Goodbye"

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. We told you to ignore her. Why are you asking for advice you're not taking?

Glassguy

Reaction score
A girl I'd been seeing texted recently saying "even though she loves me we should keep going our separate ways"

My response; "Good, I was thinking the same thing. I've realised I don't love you any more. Goodbye"
The thing is, you responded. Mission accomplished on her end.

What would have really eaten at her is if you didn't respond at all. It would also have proven to be a big accomplishment to yourself to keep your fingers off the phone and ignore, which you should have done.

If you had to respond, it should have been completely demeaning.....such as:

Hey good to hear from you. My date tonight rescheduled. If you want to smash and dash come on over. If not, keep going your separate ways in which I agree is best.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any negative behaviour should be replaced with positive instantly. So ignore and go to the gym is great. Ignore and open a useful book is great. Ignore and hit up some New chicks is great. Basically instantly clear her from your headspace. You want the mind frame that if she's not useful she's out.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
It seems like perhaps both of you wanted to get the last word in....

Your response was almost like you were sticking out your tongue going "nanananana I don't love you anymore either! so there!"

Which indicates that probably you still cared about what she thinks.

David X Two rules for relationships:
1. I am the most important person in the relationship
2. I don't care what she thinks

Remember: sometimes silence is the best answer.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

If you wanted to show her how you get emotional over a few lines of text, great response.

If you wanted to show her that her cutting it off has no effect on you, terrible response.

Her: "even though she loves me we should keep going our separate ways"

You: "Im heading to Hong Kong next week 1st class to meet some powerful Directors looking for a leading actress in their next movie. I'd thought you would be good for the role. Can you join me?"

Non withstanding a mans height and hair, every girl has their price.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reykhel may be on to something. But, if you dont want anything to do with her anymore, than who cares if you tell her off. Its over now...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll see right through that response.