Was this a Dj thing to say or just plain dumb?

TT2CiN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I'm in a car with these two chicks that I don't know very well, and with my friend. They know my friend a bit more than me, but I know that they both like me and attracted to me (through another friend), and the convo starts. They are talking with me and my friend a little bit, and he's teasing them or whatever and they say they are gonna throw him out of the car, and then he goes well you can't leave tt2cin alone and they say.

girl - I don't think ttcin would mind being left alone in a car with two beautiful girls.

me - well... I've got to get to know you two better.

and they laugh, and the convo continues kinda thing, but I'm wondering was it dumb for me to say what I said, and shoulda have said something more like "ya I don't think I would mind that' - like my mind was thinking when they asked that "yea that would be great', but I was thinking maybe that was too afc or something and you kinda have to not put everything out. The thing is from what I heard these girls are sexually attracted to me so maybe that was dumb? Kinda along the same lines I taked to one of the girls briefly on the phone before and when I asked her where she was she said mall, I said what are you buying and she said "lingerie in vic secret", so I said "yea... well what do you need that for"? <---- was I wrong for saying that or is that one of those things where tone is what matters.

Reaction score
I don't think the first line was bad but when she said she was in victoria secret buying panties and you said "what for?" you blew it! I would have said "what time are you coming by to try them on for me?"

What did she say when you asked her "what are the panties for?"

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was fine...