"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Was she interested?

BarfyMan362

New Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Age
25
Didn't realize that this thread had kept going. I made my peace with the situation and my eventual logic is this: I'll never know what her intentions were this past weekend. I don't really care too much about her personally, and so I won't make any effort to talk/meetup with her again unless she initiates it. If we happen to wind up at a party again together, I won't be giving her much attention until she's grabbing at my arm and/or pants.

The reason for my post was just to see what other's opinions were on the situation and if I should have done anything differently.

There's only so much detail I can put into a forum post, but the overall vibe and attitude I was getting from her at least up until the bedroom scene was definitely not "We're just friends and nothing else". I knew her for less than a year before starting college, and for that entire time she had been dating a sorta-friend of mine, so making a move before this wasn't really something that I would've wanted to do.

I've sort of made a career out of hooking up with my female hometown friends, and this was playing out exactly like many of those had up until a moment. My one rule with those had always been to not risk anything by making a move too early until I had an obvious yes. Maybe it's just me being a pvssy, but it's kept me safe from any sort of social backlash from doing anything that I'd regret.

If there's an update I'll be back to share the news. But until then, I've made my peace and moved on.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
Also I never analyse my women like this.

But let's do this for OP's sake.

if she's been around OP for months if not years and OP liked her and never escalated, she probably thinks of him like a brother by now.

Her question on locking doors wouldn't mean anything if it was some hookup with an anti slvt defense.

Going to his bedroom, sleeping there, talking about her fvckbuddies, snapping pics, being on her phone. It screams friendzone.

You're assuming all this as a sign of a being into the guy because for you she's a stranger.

For OP she's a long term close friend who probably thinks of him as a brother.

Imagine if he'd locked the room and tried to kiss her. She'd have freaked out and It would've destroyed her friendship w him.

This is just my opinion. I could be wrong, she might have wanted to sleep w him. But if it was me I won't read it like that.
Based on OPs update I think I read it correctly
 
Top