Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was it worth shutting down the economy?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not referring to anyone on here, just online in general.

It's amazing to watch how strongly people will argue against anyone who suggests reopening anything. Even if you suggest gradually. It's as if they want everything to remain closed. Same talking points every time.

What is the driving factor for this. Are people so afraid? Do they like being stuck at home? Why maybe things will be shutdown all year they shout with glee.

It's the oddest thing I've seen. Just reminds me of people's attitude with snow. Snowstorm forecasted for 3 inches. They'll go on and on about one metereologist who predicted 15 inches of snow. "I'll be snowed out of work and stuck at home with my blankey!", they say.

Not saying Covid-19 isn't serious. Just saying some people's attitude is odd. A let me suck on my bottle while the government takes care of me attitude.

Then there's the corny commercials. Your country needs you to stay home! Sure, every business deemed "essential" would advertise that wouldn't they? They are still making money.

Not even sure how to process all of this. Mindblown.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let the Queen finally respond to the King, and then let them share a Romance together before getting married.

Voila!

The virus would then disappear in short order. Turn the economy back on. Back to normal.

A solution so simple, a monkey would have the common sense to put it into practice.
A specific plan is required to open the economy. Platitudes won't cut it. Explain to us what that looks like.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is gibberish if I've ever seen it.

The economy is shut down because of the plague, correct?
Correct.

And there's only a plague because our leaders are attempting to defy their King and Queen.
No. Community spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19), which humans most likely had no prior immunity is the source of the plague.

Thus, if they want to get ride of the plague so they can reopen the economy, they just need to stop their defiance.
Getting rid of the plague requires herd immunity (estimated at least 50-80% of humans), likely done by widespread vaccination.

Like I said, a monkey, man ... a monkey.
Try speaking english.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr Birx admitted that the death toll is padded, from the podium, to the press, in the WH pressroom. What I'd like to believe is that we can trust our government to be straight with us, and that was certainly a moment of candor, but mostly we can't trust them as far as we can throw them. Even President Trump alluded to the padding recently(as did the CT governor, in a press conference).

The problem is that AOCra-cra and Schmuck Tumor are currently pushing a bill that'll make it impossible to ever clean up the death toll, if passed; so, we may never have real numbers on that end.

I have a feeling, also, that something will muck up the release of mass testing numbers, or the testing itself, so that we never get an accurate picture of just how many Americans were truly infected.

Time will tell, but what I see bears no relation to what I W A N T to see. What I suspect, however, is that the lethality of the ChiCom Crud will turn out to be somewhere in the neighborhood of seasonal influenza....quazi-offically. I, also, predict there will be a polarizing retrospective debate over whether national shutdown should be the default response to every new contagion, or whether it was a H U G E mistake that should N E V E R be repeated; I fall into the latter camp, in case anyone is wondering.
New study out https://www.foxnews.com/health/coro...fections-85-times-higher-reported-researchers

Significance? That would the fatality rate way down.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that is one county, but if this is even close to true then 10s of millions of Americans are already infected and have no symptoms. The fatality rate may be way lower than feared.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then, let them either save lives at the expense of greatly damaging the economy -- or let them make some sacrificial deaths to avoid toppling the world's entire economic system.
Sacrificing human life for profit is immoral. We already knew dying for economic gain was your position. Thankfully, every major country in the world has not followed your suggestion.

What's so special about one man and one woman and keeping them apart, anyway?

Why are they making great efforts to avoid the third option? It's illogical.
Read more. Social Distancing.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not referring to anyone on here, just online in general.

It's amazing to watch how strongly people will argue against anyone who suggests reopening anything. Even if you suggest gradually. It's as if they want everything to remain closed. Same talking points every time.

What is the driving factor for this. Are people so afraid? Do they like being stuck at home? Why maybe things will be shutdown all year they shout with glee.

It's the oddest thing I've seen. Just reminds me of people's attitude with snow. Snowstorm forecasted for 3 inches. They'll go on and on about one metereologist who predicted 15 inches of snow. "I'll be snowed out of work and stuck at home with my blankey!", they say.

Not saying Covid-19 isn't serious. Just saying some people's attitude is odd. A let me suck on my bottle while the government takes care of me attitude.

Then there's the corny commercials. Your country needs you to stay home! Sure, every business deemed "essential" would advertise that wouldn't they? They are still making money.

Not even sure how to process all of this. Mindblown.
My man, it's about narratives. The truth is that the biggest opponents to reopening the country deep down couldnt give 2 sh1ts about COVID19 deaths other than to further a narrative....

....the SS overlords wont let us talk about it but we all know what'd up...

logicallefty

Reaction score
Let the Queen finally respond to the King, and then let them share a Romance together before getting married.
Let the Queen finally make the King a sammich'. lolz

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr Birx admitted that the death toll is padded, from the podium
Well, some people are saying the deaths are padded, and some are saying the deaths are underestimated. So I figure the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great news: Retailers are now open. Get out there and buy your dumbells, kettlebells, barbells etc.... Avoid the price gougers online....

....Fcvk BULLSH!T19..... this shamdemic will be remembered as the biggest farce in modern history....

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about YOU, but I make efforts to avoid catching the flu, each year, even though I doubt it would kill me. I'm certainly not "terrified" of catching the flu, but being sick is an inconvenience.

I haven't noticed that President Trump is "terrified" of catching the Commie Crud, but it would certainly be much more than a minor inconvenience for The President to come down with a virus the gaslight media has hyped as 'Ebola on steroids'! Besides, any visible illness is a sign of weakness, for a man, especially a national leader, particularly "The Leader of the Free World." Nevermind the fact that the Lefty Loons are collectively gyrating in orgiastic anticipation of any indication that POTUS could be quarantined in the Lincoln Bedroom for 14 days, or.... dare they hope... his death!

Still, you've mischaracterized the situation; the press is constantly accusing Trump of being "too cavalier," and not taking the hoax seriously enough. Oh, and in case you misunderstood my meaning, the virus does exist, but it can't live up to the hype. The press hype is the hoax.
Boris Johnson got about a 20 point approval boost from almost dying. Anyone who opposes Trump should really hope he stays well, honestly.

U

user43770

Wasn't worth it. A few scientists spun it up like it was going to be catastrophic and the media ran with it.

Sweden probably had the best course of action: let it happen.

@AttackFormation might be able to give more info on it, but as far as I know, Sweden hasn't been overwhelmed. In any case, they will be through the worst of it before the rest of the world.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't worth it. A few scientists spun it up like it was going to be catastrophic and the media ran with it.

Sweden probably had the best course of action: let it happen.

@AttackFormation might be able to give more info on it, but as far as I know, Sweden hasn't been overwhelmed. In any case, they will be through the worst of it before the rest of the world.
Not bad for a liberal fascist-communist stronghold of Satan huh? Who's the land of the free now!

PS. I'm not the right guy to ask about Sweden's response to covid19 since I haven't been following the story. I didn't dismiss it, but never regarded it as the next bubonic plague. I read in some guy's answer on Quora that the responsible authorities (FoHM and MSB) didn't plan to "let it happen", but rather that their readiness was so low that they tried to pass off "let it happen" as the plan. But, I haven't investigated that so I don't know. I don't know if any hospitals have been overwhelmed either, briefly googling that doesn't give me a conclusive answer. There's been recommendations put in place, some shutdowns, some bailouts, but overall nothing like the seeming lockdowns elsewhere.

My greatest concern was that the university campus in this new town got shut down exactly before I got here for my studies, so my plan to meet new women through there was stopped dead.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A world run from men for men accepts the loss of few weak and old humans in order to increase progress and general wealth.

A world of half men for half men doesnt accept anyone to be left behind at the cost of crippling everyone.

I see it that way.