Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was i too harsh on her?

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought it was earned, but i could use some input.

i meet a girl at a party last week. hit it off, fool around a bit, have a good time. we part and i dont get her number. i go back to my usual routine - work, weightlifting, etc - kind of take the situation in stride, even though id like to have taken it further.

lo and behold, she tries to get intouch with ME for a week straight. she called mutual friends, who were also at the party, to give me her number. for me to get in touch with her. to tell me that, among other things, she had broken up with her boyfriend.

again, taken in stride. shes young, 16, so i expect her to be goofy.

i call her yesterday. shoot the bull for a min, keep it light, then offer some plans. we agree for me to call her the next night and for her to come over to hang out.

cool.

call her tonight. talk for a min.. then she tells me something interesting. her BF is coming over to her place! super.

i keep it light for a minute. again, shes a youngster, this is how they act. i tell her shes missing out, blah blah, she flirts on the phone then tells me to give her a call later.

i tell her it was silly, to make plans ahead and then break them like this. literally, i have about TWO nights a week where im not working, in school, at the gym, etc. she just blew one of 'em. she says she tried to break up with her boyfriend last night, but he wouldnt listen, blah, blah, blah.

she says shell call me back in a bit. i tell her, ok, figure it out and then give me a call. and i hang up on her. kind of funny, because as i was pulling the phone away to hang up, i could still hear her yapping.

hahaha

anyways. she calls me a bit later and leaves a message saying

"im watching a movie with (female friend) and retard-boy (referring to her boyfriend). are you ignoring me now? call me. blah blah"

i laughed and left it like it is.

lol, girls make me chuckle sometimes.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you handled it perfectly... give her a couple days... next time tell her flaky girls are your pet peeve and for her to only set up a date if she intends to go.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's 16? take this to the high school forum, that's where immature people are dealt with.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
LOL...that's great. If more guys took hold of their balls at that age and educated these women that they can't just pull that kind of crap with guys by virtue of having a vag!na, then there'd be less need for sites like this. :)

Hit her back in two or three days and give her another chance. Act like nothing ever happened and if she gets p!ssy, just laugh at her.