Was I an ass for doing this?

Anti-Negative

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today this girl who usually eats at my table, comes up to me and ask if her and a few of her friends could sit at my table. Instead of just saying "yes", I played around a little and said "I don't know, you guys kind of bore me" smiling so that she knew I was joking. Unfortunately I think the chick actually took it seriously since I heard her saying to her friend "Oh my god! [Friendsname], he said that we bored him" or something like that. End result the chicks didn't come back, no big deal. But was I an ass for saying this to her? I meant it in a joking way, but I don't know whether the girl took it personally or not.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff!! just have a laugh over it and don't sweat it. who cares what they thought or if she took it seriously. ........now if most people seem to take your jokes seriously then you might have a problem with the way you deliver them. But it sounds like you did things right. I wouldn't worry about it. :up:

Reaction score
sounds funny to me but if u had a ****y smile on not a warm smile she mite have taken it wrong or shes blond:yes:

i luv blond girls the girl im flirting with atm (going out of town so havent asked her out) is blond but she is a friggin genius

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont see anything wrong wit that except how the girl acted..most girls woulda laughed n make some kinda comeback

Grimple

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you were trying way too hard to neg hit..

You can neg hit.. yes. But just think about it, if what they are askin involves them getting around you.. or some physical contact. Just say yes.. it shows interest. Save the neg hitting for after they sit down.

Don't sweat it though. I have done worse.

I made a girl think I was a complete and utter pervert from trying too hard.

You just have to say **** them and move on.. or just lay low for awhile.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh. You bore me?

"I don't know if you're quite cool enough to sit here" sounds better, more playful.

An ass? No.
Possibly wrong word? Yeah.
Worry about it? Not at all.