"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

war on ****blocking

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2003
Messages
448
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Hello people. I guess I´m not alone in thinking that ****blockers should die slowly in pay per view?

Anyways, I went out to this bar with some friends, our table was next to one with four girls so we ended up chatting them. Thing is I´m DJying this girl and this friend of a friend, reaking AFC, jumps right in to ****block. I didn´t feel like getting possesive about this girl so I kept talking to my buddies, letting the AFC crash and burn by himself. When we were all leaving I go to the girl and ask her number, and get it, and only AFTER the AFC sees this he comes and asks for the number as well, right in my face. That has to be the most unsuave thing I´ve seen all year thus far. Any ideas on how to handle these bonafide ****blockers? G
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Playing Pimp

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
New Jersey
So big deal, he liked her just like you did and asked for her digits. However now comes the moment of truth. While this AFC calls her tommorrow or in 2 days, you'll be patiently waiting till 5-9 days. Instead of telling her your lifestory on the phone, youll simply ask her to a cafe' in which you will engage in light and humorous conversation.

The AFC is gonna mess things up for himself whilst making you look even more DJ than you already are, due to the comparison effect.

Good luck brother.
 

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
I have a friend with a gf that whenever we're out together, he tries to take dives for me and pull off potential ****blockers. It sadly didn't work on New Years, but it's helped a few times in the past. Try it...

-Mr. Pink
 
Top