"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Wanting to date/Wierd situation

dave03hd

New Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I ran into my ex-wifes niece at a grocery store a few weeks back.(she is 33) I havn't seen her for quite some time. We had some small talk,and as we left each other,she said "maybe I'll run into you again". Now take that for what it's worth I guess. I had alway's liked her when I was married,and when we got together at family function's we alway's had fun. My problem is,is that I would like to go out with her,but don't know how to aproach it. I don't know where she live's,or her phone number. She is a DJ at a local radio station. I thought of calling her there,but I wouldn't know what to say(not the best at pick-up lines that don't sound stupid) On the other side of the coin,do I really want to (if we hook up)want to cause waves in her family,and ex-wifes,if we do. Like I say,I have alway's liked her,and I think she likes me.

Signed,
Confused
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
simple answer...

1) contact her one way or another.

2) speak to her and get to know her better + get her # number.

3) ask her if she would like to go for a lunch somewhere so the 2 of u could get to know eachother better.

4) See how things go, if u think she likes u and u like her, then u are set.

5) Make a date with her.

6) Dont think about what others will think (eg: her family etc) ... this is about YOU and HER, if u let others get in the way, then thats when things start going wrong.

hope that helps u... ;)

Laterz...
 

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
Originally posted by dave03hd
I ran into my ex-wifes niece at a grocery store a few weeks back.(she is 33) I havn't seen her for quite some time. We had some small talk,and as we left each other,she said "maybe I'll run into you again". Now take that for what it's worth I guess. I had alway's liked her when I was married,and when we got together at family function's we alway's had fun. My problem is,is that I would like to go out with her,but don't know how to aproach it. I don't know where she live's,or her phone number. She is a DJ at a local radio station. I thought of calling her there,but I wouldn't know what to say(not the best at pick-up lines that don't sound stupid) On the other side of the coin,do I really want to (if we hook up)want to cause waves in her family,and ex-wifes,if we do. Like I say,I have alway's liked her,and I think she likes me.

Signed,
Confused
Out of the millions of women in every imaginable place on earth, you had to choose her?
 

dave03hd

New Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: Wanting to date/Wierd situation

Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
Out of the millions of women in every imaginable place on earth, you had to choose her?
So your saying you don't believe in love(or whatever)at first sight?
This is kind of the feeling I got when I saw her.
 
Top