Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanting to date/Wierd situation

dave03hd

Reaction score
I ran into my ex-wifes niece at a grocery store a few weeks back.(she is 33) I havn't seen her for quite some time. We had some small talk,and as we left each other,she said "maybe I'll run into you again". Now take that for what it's worth I guess. I had alway's liked her when I was married,and when we got together at family function's we alway's had fun. My problem is,is that I would like to go out with her,but don't know how to aproach it. I don't know where she live's,or her phone number. She is a DJ at a local radio station. I thought of calling her there,but I wouldn't know what to say(not the best at pick-up lines that don't sound stupid) On the other side of the coin,do I really want to (if we hook up)want to cause waves in her family,and ex-wifes,if we do. Like I say,I have alway's liked her,and I think she likes me.

Signed,
Confused

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
simple answer...

1) contact her one way or another.

2) speak to her and get to know her better + get her # number.

3) ask her if she would like to go for a lunch somewhere so the 2 of u could get to know eachother better.

4) See how things go, if u think she likes u and u like her, then u are set.

5) Make a date with her.

6) Dont think about what others will think (eg: her family etc) ... this is about YOU and HER, if u let others get in the way, then thats when things start going wrong.

hope that helps u... ;)

Laterz...

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dave03hd
I ran into my ex-wifes niece at a grocery store a few weeks back.(she is 33) I havn't seen her for quite some time. We had some small talk,and as we left each other,she said "maybe I'll run into you again". Now take that for what it's worth I guess. I had alway's liked her when I was married,and when we got together at family function's we alway's had fun. My problem is,is that I would like to go out with her,but don't know how to aproach it. I don't know where she live's,or her phone number. She is a DJ at a local radio station. I thought of calling her there,but I wouldn't know what to say(not the best at pick-up lines that don't sound stupid) On the other side of the coin,do I really want to (if we hook up)want to cause waves in her family,and ex-wifes,if we do. Like I say,I have alway's liked her,and I think she likes me.

Signed,
Confused
Out of the millions of women in every imaginable place on earth, you had to choose her?

dave03hd

Reaction score
Re: Re: Wanting to date/Wierd situation

Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
Out of the millions of women in every imaginable place on earth, you had to choose her?
So your saying you don't believe in love(or whatever)at first sight?
This is kind of the feeling I got when I saw her.