"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Wanting male opinions

Heaven's Gate

New Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
59
I will try and be brief. I met this guy 3 years ago. And we went out for a year. Everytime that we went out he would ask me if I had been a " bad girl" ..I mean he would ask me this everytime! He even asked when we would have sex.:confused: :confused: :confused: Usually I would laugh off the question. One time I did answer and he told me that he did not believe the answer...After a while we broke up and he was gone for 2 years. Then he reappeared in my life recently and his first question again was " have you been a bad girl?? do you have other "friends"??? And even when I met him for a date again he asked me again. What is up with that????:confused: :confused:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
I honestly think

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAHH!!!!!!


that's really funny! AHAHAHAHHA!!!!

I guess he wants to be spanked and dominated :D
no idea hahahaha
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
What did you tell him when he asked when you guys would have sex? Dude sounds like he might just be a little on the strange side.....I don't know. Care to elaborate? I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume your a girl?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
He wants to bang and thinks your a slut.

Have you been a bad girl? = Have you been messin around?
Do you have any other "friends?" = I'm a fckbuddy, who esle is in this boat.

Next time tell him yes, and that heavens gates are always open.
 

Heaven's Gate

New Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
59
Hi Cactus,

Yes, I am a girl. And when he asked me that more often than not I just laugh which makes him worse. Is he acting jealous or what?
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by Heaven's Gate
Hi Cactus,

Yes, I am a girl. And when he asked me that more often than not I just laugh which makes him worse. Is he acting jealous or what?
He's not acting jealous. he just wants to fvck you brains out. Apparently he is a very highly testosteronalized man who makes his masculine needs known in a very blatent manner.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Heaven's Gate

New Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
59
Yes, that is true, but it is an odd way to express it don't you think??? Or is it fantasy he is thinking of??
 

superpud

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Heaven's Gate
Yes, that is true, but it is an odd way to express it don't you think??? Or is it fantasy he is thinking of??
He's got a fetish for bad girls
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Without delving into the delphic origins of such a moniker (no pun intended) I have to ask you to wake up and smell the coffee. Men are not creatures of subtley, this one among the least.

He's trying to be cool and risque and suave and he's obviously failing miserably. If you don't like it, tell him how irritating it is, or stop encouraging him by going out with him. Frankly I think its a deusche-bag line, but hey, I don't know what floats your boat.

If you do like it by all means keep playing along, but don't post on here about it. Our newbs have better things to consider, like which cologne will make a girl sleep with you, or whether having a restraining order filed against you means she's playing hard to get...

-Cyrano
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Asking if you've been a Bad girl like that can mean two things, either he is horny and likes you being BAD you know diirrrtty but what I believe it is, is that he's using it to indirectly check if you've been screwing around/****ing others. It's a jealousy indicator.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
230
Reaction score
9
Age
45
Location
Another plane of existence
This guy sounds lame. Nothing worse than somebody who keeps spouting the same lines over and over. No creativity whatsoever.

YOu are a fool if you screw him again.
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
And even when I met him for a date again he asked me again
You dating this douche' bag? Whatever. He's horny and just wants to fvck the sh!t outta you. A lameass attempt of seduction from him.
 

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Heaven's Gate
Ohhhhhhh wow...your response was sooo intelligent.
Sarcasm is one of the most unattractive femine traits. If it's habit, I'd next a woman for it.
 
Top