Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanting male opinions

Heaven's Gate

Reaction score
I will try and be brief. I met this guy 3 years ago. And we went out for a year. Everytime that we went out he would ask me if I had been a " bad girl" ..I mean he would ask me this everytime! He even asked when we would have sex.:confused: :confused: :confused: Usually I would laugh off the question. One time I did answer and he told me that he did not believe the answer...After a while we broke up and he was gone for 2 years. Then he reappeared in my life recently and his first question again was " have you been a bad girl?? do you have other "friends"??? And even when I met him for a date again he asked me again. What is up with that????:confused: :confused:

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly think

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAHH!!!!!!

that's really funny! AHAHAHAHHA!!!!

I guess he wants to be spanked and dominated :D
no idea hahahaha

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What did you tell him when he asked when you guys would have sex? Dude sounds like he might just be a little on the strange side.....I don't know. Care to elaborate? I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume your a girl?

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He wants to bang and thinks your a slut.

Have you been a bad girl? = Have you been messin around?
Do you have any other "friends?" = I'm a fckbuddy, who esle is in this boat.

Next time tell him yes, and that heavens gates are always open.

Heaven's Gate

Reaction score
Hi Cactus,

Yes, I am a girl. And when he asked me that more often than not I just laugh which makes him worse. Is he acting jealous or what?

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Heaven's Gate
Hi Cactus,

Yes, I am a girl. And when he asked me that more often than not I just laugh which makes him worse. Is he acting jealous or what?
He's not acting jealous. he just wants to fvck you brains out. Apparently he is a very highly testosteronalized man who makes his masculine needs known in a very blatent manner.

Heaven's Gate

Reaction score
Yes, that is true, but it is an odd way to express it don't you think??? Or is it fantasy he is thinking of??

superpud

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that is true, but it is an odd way to express it don't you think??? Or is it fantasy he is thinking of??
He's got a fetish for bad girls

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without delving into the delphic origins of such a moniker (no pun intended) I have to ask you to wake up and smell the coffee. Men are not creatures of subtley, this one among the least.

He's trying to be cool and risque and suave and he's obviously failing miserably. If you don't like it, tell him how irritating it is, or stop encouraging him by going out with him. Frankly I think its a deusche-bag line, but hey, I don't know what floats your boat.

If you do like it by all means keep playing along, but don't post on here about it. Our newbs have better things to consider, like which cologne will make a girl sleep with you, or whether having a restraining order filed against you means she's playing hard to get...

-Cyrano

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking if you've been a Bad girl like that can mean two things, either he is horny and likes you being BAD you know diirrrtty but what I believe it is, is that he's using it to indirectly check if you've been screwing around/****ing others. It's a jealousy indicator.

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy sounds lame. Nothing worse than somebody who keeps spouting the same lines over and over. No creativity whatsoever.

YOu are a fool if you screw him again.

Reaction score
And even when I met him for a date again he asked me again
You dating this douche' bag? Whatever. He's horny and just wants to fvck the sh!t outta you. A lameass attempt of seduction from him.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohhhhhhh wow...your response was sooo intelligent.
Sarcasm is one of the most unattractive femine traits. If it's habit, I'd next a woman for it.