Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanted: Your Most AFC Move

hannibal82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haahhahahha this is great looking back on now and laughing.......ok here it goes

I had a huge cruch on this girl from work since 9th grade.....i was infatuated with her all through HS.....i was the typical Nice guy/ AFC ..... I called her all the time to try to arrange a "date" and she never would call me back and she always blew me off but still got all the attention from me

in the summer of 2000 after graduation we hung out a few times......only for me to be utterly heart broken after seeing her actively try to hook up with other guys

sept 2000 - i go to college away from home.....I email her, IM her......call her LONG DISTANCE from my dorm room hahahhaa....february, i ordered her roses via the phone from out of state and had them delivered to her on valentines day hahahaha
I wrote her letters.....hinting of my "love" for her, i wrote her some poems ...she always replied in general vague ways (gee i wonder why hhahaah) summer 2k1 rolls around......she hooks up with some confident jerk and "breaks my heart " .......i wrote some more letters, told her how much i cared for her etc etc.... ok this is the climax LOL.... one summer day i'm hanging out at her house w/ her twin sister and am trying to get up the nerve to even talk to her and her jerk x bf guy comes over and they go outside and kino/ make out in front of my lame AFC ass hahaahhaah.........i almost cried, i then proceeded to half ass chew her out by telling her she treated her friends like crap and i never saw her again......then i wrote her a letter a week later saying how sorry i was for yelling and hoping we could still be friends....... havn't seen her since......and THAT my friends is what you like to call an AFC .....its all true to

excuse me while i go throw up now LOL

Hanny

------------------
"You....You're so ******* money and you don't even know it.
-Trent from "Swingers

Large Mike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's see...

Early in Junior High and High School I had this horrible habit.

I was this geek that no girl would date no how. Period. But I'd pick a girl (actually, two girls total) and I'd put them on *such* a pedastle that I'm sure they got oxygen deprived. And there was me, shading my eyes, looking up at these girls, being a total AFC.

And then I would declare my 'love'. At the time I didn't even know what love was, hell I probably still don't know. But I would go ahead and do it anyways, because I was AFC.

Gotta love it.

------------------
Not all who wander are lost.

MG69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lets have a vote for the most AFC guy of the past.

My vote goes to hannibal82

Hawkeye

Don Juan
Reaction score
about 6 months ago i told a girl who i really liked that "she looked radiant as always"....i guess that made me an AFC and put me on homo-suspicion

Chubbs Peterson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright DJ's, here's my most AFC move, cut and pasted from a previous post. Think of this next time you think of doing something stupid. Enjoy!

I met Daria back in college (circa 1992) when she was 18 and I was maybe 23. She was a 9 with a good personality and I liked her but I deemed her too young and immature, plus she was into Basketball players so I thought I never had a chance. We became friends and hung out occasionally. I didn’t realize it then, but because I wasn’t fawning all over her like everyone else, Daria had developed a crush on me! I found this out from a mutual friend a year after I graduated. Amazed after learning that such an attractive girl liked me and I didn’t even have a clue, I tried to make up for lost time. She had just broken up with her b-ball BF and we dated a couple of times. At first she was calling me just to say “hi” and I thought that I was a SHOE-IN.

Stupid AFC me. To solidify my position, I devised a romantic “plan” to leave daily mystery gifts at her doorstep with the explicit directions to NOT open them until all the gifts were delivered. Each gift was a component for a candlelit dinner I planned to have on her apartment rooftop. (I’m getting the shivers typing this: I CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT A CHUMP I WAS!). Of course she unwrapped the first gift (some candles) immediately and left a message on my machine to say thank you. She had this happy giggle in her voice, but I was actually angry that she ruined my plan. A week later Daria invited me over her place and I spilled the beans about how much liked her and blah blah blah. She told me that she used to really like me and showed me poems that she used to write about me. I asked her to kiss me and she said no. Then she told me she was still talking to her Ex-BF and I asked her why and she said she wanted a “challenge,” but we could still be friends. I left. And the image of Daria’s BF giving her the hot meat injection tormented my AFC mind for the longest time.

I ran into her a few months later outside of a club and when I saw her I just froze up. I was stammering and tense, She said “Oh don’t be like that” and gave me a hug before I turned and walked away. More months passed and I received an overseas postcard from her on vacation. She wrote “I hope we can be friends again."

We never became "friends again."

So do I win the AFC championship fellas?

--Chubbs.

Turner Ohvur

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is maybe more of a "Blown Opportunity," because in the beginning she was quite interested. But it's my most AFC move because I was just too wussy to do anything about this chick.

This'll blow yer mind.

You gotta love those sunshine girls...when you're an AFC, they'll get you every time. We were on the phone, filling out this stupid online compatibility test. Yes, you heard it right, she actually wanted to SEE if we would be compatible as a couple. At least I was DJ enough to know she was just playing with my head by doing so.

One of the questions on the test was "Do you love her?" and I actually said, "Hmm...let me think..." NOT in a joking way. I had some false hope that she'd say, "Turner, are you SERIOUS? Wait a second. Maybe..."

The test had determined that a Pisces and a Leo were horrible matches and that it would never work out. When it came to the result she said, "What does it say?" and I said, "Oh, just a buncha garbage about signs and stuff."

Then she said, "What would you think about us dating?"

I said, "Yeah, we can um, hang out sometime? If that's what you mean."

She said "No, like something long term, more serious."

I said, my voice TREMBLING, "Yeah, I think I would."

She said, "Me too."

Silence. Ten full seconds.

I said, "So, did you do the math homework last night? It was hard huh?"

Talk about low self esteem.

I occasionally cried in my pillow, like a little pansy, thinking about her. She got fat. I hear she has herpes now.

------------------
"...the better to seduce you with..."
Tao of Steve

"Power is only vouchsafed for those daring enough to bend down and pick it up. There is but one thing we need; indeed only one thing: to dare."
Fyodor Dostoevsky

MG69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chubbs Peterson:
Alright DJ's, here's my most AFC move, cut and pasted from a previous post. Think of this next time you think of doing something stupid. Enjoy!

I met Daria back in college (circa 1992) when she was 18 and I was maybe 23. She was a 9 with a good personality and I liked her but I deemed her too young and immature, plus she was into Basketball players so I thought I never had a chance. We became friends and hung out occasionally. I didn’t realize it then, but because I wasn’t fawning all over her like everyone else, Daria had developed a crush on me! I found this out from a mutual friend a year after I graduated. Amazed after learning that such an attractive girl liked me and I didn’t even have a clue, I tried to make up for lost time. She had just broken up with her b-ball BF and we dated a couple of times. At first she was calling me just to say “hi” and I thought that I was a SHOE-IN.

Stupid AFC me. To solidify my position, I devised a romantic “plan” to leave daily mystery gifts at her doorstep with the explicit directions to NOT open them until all the gifts were delivered. Each gift was a component for a candlelit dinner I planned to have on her apartment rooftop. (I’m getting the shivers typing this: I CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT A CHUMP I WAS!). Of course she unwrapped the first gift (some candles) immediately and left a message on my machine to say thank you. She had this happy giggle in her voice, but I was actually angry that she ruined my plan. A week later Daria invited me over her place and I spilled the beans about how much liked her and blah blah blah. She told me that she used to really like me and showed me poems that she used to write about me. I asked her to kiss me and she said no. Then she told me she was still talking to her Ex-BF and I asked her why and she said she wanted a “challenge,” but we could still be friends. I left. And the image of Daria’s BF giving her the hot meat injection tormented my AFC mind for the longest time.

I ran into her a few months later outside of a club and when I saw her I just froze up. I was stammering and tense, She said “Oh don’t be like that” and gave me a hug before I turned and walked away. More months passed and I received an overseas postcard from her on vacation. She wrote “I hope we can be friends again."

--Chubbs.

my vote stays with hannibal82

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
off subject...but why the heck do you quote a half a page of text just to reply with one line....hello!!!

M.A.C.

------------------
"If you worry about tommorow and get mad about yesterday, you will piss all over today!"

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJInTraining has my vote.. the guy kept a journal about a girl for a year and then gave it to her as she was leaving for college?

I'm sorry, but thats not just one or two mis-steps, thats the friggen golden goose of AFCism. That's a "please stay away from me" reaction and not "LJBF".

Atratus

Don Juan
Reaction score
From the list of things i'm not particularly proud about:

Halfway through my first evening hanging out with a chick i know had high interest in me, i took her for a walk and said that i rather liked her. I then decided to suddenly kiss her, which she took it very well. I on the other hand, and to this day i do not know why, became unsure about somethingoranother and inexplicably wanted to get as far away as this girl as possible. So i thought up some lame excuse about forgotten to have met preperations for receiving visitors from france, and dissappeared as quickly as i could.

Damn, at that time, i probably didn't even know that i could think!

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chubbs Peterson:

--Chubbs.
Right now, you are in the lead. DJinTraining is close behind.

------------------
DJ de Florida
Just Do It!

1) Progress always involves risk: you can't steal second base and keep your foot on first.

2) Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.

3) You never really lose until you stop trying.

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Powertrip:
I kept a daily journal about how I felt about a girl I was infatuated with, then when she was just about to move away from college, I GAVE IT TO HER!

Holy Crap.. that is the worst thing I've ever heard.

Nick, you're running a close second.

Personally, I went out at 2am and got flowers and a card for my soon-to-be ex for an argument that really had nothing to do with me. I was going out of my way to apologize and make good even though it was her fault. I'm glad that guy and her are gone from my life forever!
You are higher on the list than Tricky!

------------------
DJ de Florida
Just Do It!

1) Progress always involves risk: you can't steal second base and keep your foot on first.

2) Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.

3) You never really lose until you stop trying.

phuckdeezhos

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I was dating a year ago made a total chump out of me. Whenever I suggested that we should go out on a date, then she would ALWAYS dictate where we went to eat. I was like, well, phuck this, I'm going to put my foot down. So the next time she tried to dictate where we go to eat, I intervene, and I was like "No, we're going here." She was like "Fine, then I won't go then." I'm sad to say that I gave in, every time. This happened like 5-6 times and to top it off, I always paid for the both of us.

To make matters even worse, she broke up with me, hooked back up with her EX, and then used me for advice for her love life with him. I always tried to offer good advice because I thought this would make her love me since I was doing "anything to make her happy." She played me for a phuckin’ fool, and any chump that lacked a backbone like I did, deserves to be run over like that.

I'm not the boldest guy these days, but I refuse to let some ***** do that to me now. Phuck them!!! Yes, I'm still very bitter!
Thankfully, I found this site.

------------------
Dog women like they dog us.

Turner Ohvur

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Phuckdeez mentions a mistake so common in extreme AFC's...it's scary.

The humanitarian approach...lol...when an AFC hooks his crush up with some other guy, hoping she'll like him for how nice he is to do so. I've always been too selfish to pull that one. I was more of an "if i can't have her, no one will" AFC.

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in high school i became absolutely infatuated with the best friend of my best friend's girlfriend. I refused to make a move believing fate would eventually bring us together. But I did tell her friend how much I liked her and I even said I was in love. after about 8 months of liking her and phone calls the girl really started to dislike me and even told everyone I was like a stalker. But, oh no, I persisted still and even asked her out for a coffee. This was to be the big day. I was gonna tell her my feelings and we would live happily ever after. hehehe, u won't believe this.. She brought about 6 of her friends with her to the "date" and said about 3 words to me. Well that was the end of that and 3 years on I still cringe at the thought..

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My AFC was when I made the mistake of getting chummy with a classmate via e-mail..all personal and informative..but whenever we talk in person..there was like..either nervousness or no chemistry.

When I finally had the guts to ask her out (via e-mail..geez) and she said ok...on the day of..she cancels!

I was totally played all that time..and worst is I *knew* she was the "player" type..no doubt about it! Boy what a waste of time..and how I've learned alot since then!

ACTION

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, this ain't about myself, but I HAD to throw it in when I read the article in today's "New York Daily News": 'Court: OK To Ax Worker For Jealous Wife.'

Bust it:

This guy has a secretary (they are both married). The secretary gets pregnant (by her husband, of course) and the boss' wife accusses her man of impregnating his secretary. A year or two later, she's pregnant again and this time his wife gets ALL OVER him and next thing you know, he fires his pregnant secretary.

So, the secretary sues for improper termination, wins the case, but the decision is reversed by a lower court! The court said that what the boss did was in accordance with the law so that he can appease (did they mean supplicate to?) his wife.

Wife or not, what a fukkin' chump.

------------------
Women only pretend to be better so that they can get some magic!

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, some good AFC moves here!

However, I won't be outdone that quickly

The first chick that I was infatuated with, when I was 17... that will be one lesson in AFCiness I won't forget soon (though sometimes I wish I would).

I thought this girl was an 11 (even though she was a 6 - 7)... forget putting her on a pedestal, I had her on the damn Empire State Building!

One day she told me that she thought my hairstyle was old, two hours later I had a new hairstyle.

We were in a store... she looked at a hat and said "that's a pretty cool hat." 5 minutes later the hat was on her head... she didn't even have to ask me to get it for her.

These two were only minor examples of my shining example of AFCiness. Here's the one that takes the cake though...

One day she and I were talking, and she tells me that she's always wanted to bytch slap someone. Of course, I eagerly volunteer. Just thinking back to that slap she gave me, my cheecks still sting.

And the worst part - she tells all our friends that I let her bytch slap me - AND I WAS PROUD of it because she paid attention to me!!!

(Excuse me for a minute while I take some heartburn medicine... I'm getting indigestion thinking about it all

And to add icing to the cake...

I had initially told the girl that I liked her, and was promptly LJBFed for my efforts. I was persistent though, and got her to be interested in me (she even told my sister that she imagined us doing the wild thing).

However, needless to say, I blew it major time with my AFC behavior.

Oh well... live and learn.

Master of the Universe

------------------
"Life's a joke... take it too seriously, and the joke's on you"

BeyondII

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of the Universe:

One day she told me that she thought my hairstyle was old, two hours later I had a new hairstyle.

We were in a store... she looked at a hat and said "that's a pretty cool hat." 5 minutes later the hat was on her head... she didn't even have to ask me to get it for her.

One day she and I were talking, and she tells me that she's always wanted to bytch slap someone. Of course, I eagerly volunteer. Just thinking back to that slap she gave me, my cheecks still sting.

And the worst part - she tells all our friends that I let her bytch slap me - AND I WAS PROUD of it because she paid attention to me!!!

(Excuse me for a minute while I take some heartburn medicine... I'm getting indigestion thinking about it all

Master of the Universe that was one hell of a funny post. No offence. You made me laugh out loud. Thanks.

MG69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
we have a contender for the top spot from Master of the universe