"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Want to see what it looks like before i do it

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
I want to highlight my hair..ive had a good number of people tell me they think its a good idea...but i want to see what it would look like before i do it..anybody know how i could do that...any internet sites or nething?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
Originally posted by MidwestFreek
I want to highlight my hair..ive had a good number of people tell me they think its a good idea...but i want to see what it would look like before i do it..anybody know how i could do that...any internet sites or nething?
its a good idea if youre a homosexual
 

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
or...its a good idea if u want a new hairstyle...i know a couple guys who have highlights..and the chicks love it...and theyre straight..i fail to see how wanting to improve your appearance is automatically homosexual...
 

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Well, I've never seen a "real man" with highlights, so I guess what Jester is saying is that you'll automatically be placed out of the "real man" category when people see you.

Then again, it's all about how you carry yourself. So, knock yourself out.

Actually, do it, and post the results. I'm curious.

Edit: Forgot to answer your question :)

No, I don't know of any sites. Some google searches didn't yield anything either.
 

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
i have lol..theres this kid at my school...hes like..5'7...165lbs of rock solid muscle...i guess u could call him a "real man"..his hair is either slightly hilighted...or naturally a couple different colors..

as for the category thing...i frankly dont care what category im placed in...ive also tried google...n all that stuff is crap
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
It just depends if you want that pretty boy look. Most guys will probably think its gay, but you're not trying to fvck them. Get some girls opinions.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
It just depends if you want that pretty boy look. Most guys will probably think its gay, but you're not trying to fvck them. At least I hope your not. Get some girls opinions.
 

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
I dunno, I've seen some guys with dyed hair that didn't look gay at all. I'm probably gonna get tips this summer.
 

Garbury

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
i've bleached my tips on and off for the past year. It adds a little flair to yourself and wouldn't hurt to try.

having a hairstylist do it for you can get expensive, so just go to one of the beauty supply stores and get a kit for 10 bucks or so. It isn't hard to bleach your own hair and i'd say go for it, i had positive results.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
try it out with a temp dye, depending on the clour of hair and the colour you want to dye it
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Garbury, any particular kind ya recommend that would be the most likely to not dye way too much of my hair or turn it the wrong color?
 

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
ahhhh this is more like it..stupid homo talk got annoying...it does add flair...and it is something to draw attention to yourself...im not gonna dye my hair blonde and perm it...that would be gay...but im highlighting...

as for the female opinion one response was "OMMMGGGGG..if u highlight your hair...i will LOVE YOU"...someo therse are "i think ull look really good with those" one chick said "highlights are so 7th grade" yah..screw her...n a couple others are indifferent....
 
Top