LostbutFound
Don Juan
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2004
- Messages
- 119
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 45
let me give you a little background on the subject before I get into my situation....For those of you who have read some of my posts, this girl was mentioned....
Anyway...I met this girl last summer, hit it off great...to make a long story short, she started liking my friend (I just got out of a relationship, was real defensive and wasnt really fun)...I wasnt pissed at that, what I was pissed about was that she was kind of using me to get to him...So anyways, time has gone by and she still is wierd with me...Never really returns calls or text messages(most times) or calls me late as hell and I dont talk to her.
So here's my situation...Im at a bar last night and she calls me, I havent heard from this girl in a while...I couldnt hear a word she said so I went into the bathroom to call her back and make sure everything is alright (I know, but its a bad habit, always gotta know if someone called me for help or not) and she didnt answer...Now I have had the idea for a long time to just confront her on her B.S. and tell her to take a hike...
I would like to know how you would confront her, let her know why I dont want to talk to her anymore, but dont look like Im whining or anything...I was just not gonna answer her calls no more (though it doesnt happen much anyway) but I know shes gonna wanna know why
so I was thinking of just answering her next call, kind of sound irritated to hear from her, and be like "Look, I dont want to sound harsh, but I dont want to talk with you no more...My friend told me that you wanted to hang out with just him...so I dont know why you even try to conversate with me...you dont answer my calls, you dissed me when I told you I was gonna be in your town and you wanted to hang out, and I dont think thats how you handle even your aquaintances...so Im not gonna stick around with a person thats gonna treat me like sh*t...when I know all you really care about talkin to is my friend...you dont need my help no more..."
Im sure this sounded a little desperate or whatever, but I just threw it out there as a start...What would you change or how would you let her know??
Anyway...I met this girl last summer, hit it off great...to make a long story short, she started liking my friend (I just got out of a relationship, was real defensive and wasnt really fun)...I wasnt pissed at that, what I was pissed about was that she was kind of using me to get to him...So anyways, time has gone by and she still is wierd with me...Never really returns calls or text messages(most times) or calls me late as hell and I dont talk to her.
So here's my situation...Im at a bar last night and she calls me, I havent heard from this girl in a while...I couldnt hear a word she said so I went into the bathroom to call her back and make sure everything is alright (I know, but its a bad habit, always gotta know if someone called me for help or not) and she didnt answer...Now I have had the idea for a long time to just confront her on her B.S. and tell her to take a hike...
I would like to know how you would confront her, let her know why I dont want to talk to her anymore, but dont look like Im whining or anything...I was just not gonna answer her calls no more (though it doesnt happen much anyway) but I know shes gonna wanna know why
so I was thinking of just answering her next call, kind of sound irritated to hear from her, and be like "Look, I dont want to sound harsh, but I dont want to talk with you no more...My friend told me that you wanted to hang out with just him...so I dont know why you even try to conversate with me...you dont answer my calls, you dissed me when I told you I was gonna be in your town and you wanted to hang out, and I dont think thats how you handle even your aquaintances...so Im not gonna stick around with a person thats gonna treat me like sh*t...when I know all you really care about talkin to is my friend...you dont need my help no more..."
Im sure this sounded a little desperate or whatever, but I just threw it out there as a start...What would you change or how would you let her know??