downfallofdisbelief
Don Juan
From all the past trial and error i've gone through (and I've gone through a lot!), I've found that when I stopped giving a damn about wanting a particular girl, or a girl in general, they seemed to flock to me like I was covered in 100 dollar bills!
This approach works in a lot of situations. Whether you have oneitis for a chick or you are stuck in the friends zone, its bound to help you, in one way or another.
In the past, when I've drifted towards the dreaded friends zone, I pretty much gave up on the girl and she started showing more signs of interest for some reason. Strange? Maybe. But if you really think about it, its causing tension. Tension because you stopped calling her every day. Tension because you dont change your plans to accomodate to hers. Tension be cause she CAN'T HAVE YOU.
Now, I'm not saying this works for EVERY friends-zone situation but It COULD save your ass before it gets to deep in that zone.
Another reason why "not giving a damn" will help you:
If you are able to harness not giving a damn with picking up chicks, you'll be saving yourself a lot of emotional baggage. Rejection won't seem so bad when you don't care about what she thinks to begin with! You'll be able to move on to the next chick and not think twice about what the last chick just said about your hair.
LTR's, this is where it could get tricky. You obviously give a damn since youre in the relationship. Just try not to get too carried away with it. Also, when in a jam w/ the girl, you can pull the whole "not caring" thing and she will almost always come back to you apologizing, even if its your fault!
After all, your the man. She's along for the ride, if she doesn't like it, she can go to hell. YOU DONT GIVE A DAMN!
This approach works in a lot of situations. Whether you have oneitis for a chick or you are stuck in the friends zone, its bound to help you, in one way or another.
In the past, when I've drifted towards the dreaded friends zone, I pretty much gave up on the girl and she started showing more signs of interest for some reason. Strange? Maybe. But if you really think about it, its causing tension. Tension because you stopped calling her every day. Tension because you dont change your plans to accomodate to hers. Tension be cause she CAN'T HAVE YOU.
Now, I'm not saying this works for EVERY friends-zone situation but It COULD save your ass before it gets to deep in that zone.
Another reason why "not giving a damn" will help you:
If you are able to harness not giving a damn with picking up chicks, you'll be saving yourself a lot of emotional baggage. Rejection won't seem so bad when you don't care about what she thinks to begin with! You'll be able to move on to the next chick and not think twice about what the last chick just said about your hair.
LTR's, this is where it could get tricky. You obviously give a damn since youre in the relationship. Just try not to get too carried away with it. Also, when in a jam w/ the girl, you can pull the whole "not caring" thing and she will almost always come back to you apologizing, even if its your fault!
After all, your the man. She's along for the ride, if she doesn't like it, she can go to hell. YOU DONT GIVE A DAMN!