Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanna spin plates,but keep meeting women who push for exclusivity. How to deal with it

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don’t understand women. That’s why it confuses you when women push for commitment. She’s just being a woman.
I humbly and completely agree bro..that's why I am here to learn. Been in so many LTR'S where everytime, at the end I had to conclude I saw it all wrong. But too many LTR'S take away from skills like what I'm looking for now. Besides that, most of my friends also only know blue pilled love, where they "just want a nice GF", so this knowledge is hard to get by.

Because of my raw lack of understanding women I tend to get sucked into the LTR too easy. But , correct me if I am wrong, it all boils down to what previous posters in this thread were saying; just lead them on and let them spin themselves .

I just have to get used to wearing the mask. Any further tips are always welcome!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I humbly and completely agree bro..that's why I am here to learn. Been in so many LTR'S where everytime, at the end I had to conclude I saw it all wrong. But too many LTR'S take away from skills like what I'm looking for now. Besides that, most of my friends also only know blue pilled love, where they "just want a nice GF", so this knowledge is hard to get by.

Because of my raw lack of understanding women I tend to get sucked into the LTR too easy. But , correct me if I am wrong, it all boils down to what previous posters in this thread were saying; just lead them on and let them spin themselves .

I just have to get used to wearing the mask. Any further tips are always welcome!
Embrace the Dark Triad. Develop the traits of narcissism, psycopathy and machiavellianism with regards to women while at the same time being able to feign empathy. Sounds foreign and easier said than done, but this is the default condition of how they deal with men. Get good at detaching from any real or potential relationship like it's flicking off a light switch.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Simple:

You tell them that you want to find someone worth investing your time into but until that happens you want to date and enjoy life. Then you string them along until you either decide that they are worthy of a LTR or they walk.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Stop with the dark triad sh!t, none of you are actually like that anyway lol

None of yall actually lack empathy and are not cold hearted enough to employ dark triad traits, be yourself, your not built to act like that, if you was, you would be that way naturally and not need to learn from a internet forum.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to deal with these situations? It seems these women smell it on me that I am a LTR type of guy. I rather spin plates and stay " single" but 2 months in and I already see some heartbreaks and pissed off women at the end of the tunnel.
Been doing this for years... it's not hard to do but it takes time. Just be true to what you want. If you are out with a woman that is looking for a LTR, then you just tell her you two are not on the same page and let her go, that is unless you drifts off first. The problem is MOST women do want a relationship... there are a few that don't... and you just have to find them, they are out there but it is a small minority.

Be warned, if you you are casually dating, you have to be okay with her casually dating, you have to be okay with her spinning YOU as a plate. You have to be completely okay with her dating other dudes.

But even casually dating doesn't last... and nothing lasts more than a few months, they usually find someone that will commit to them, then you're done... until that goes sideways (which does happen) then they circle back around. It is rare to find one that hangs around very long... one woman I date I've been doing this for 3 years.

Never lie to or try and string a woman along. I know some dude that will 'date' more than one woman and try to pretend they are the only one... you ALWAYS get caught, and it never ends well. In the age of social media it is almost impossible to do this.

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Still new member . Just posted how I went blue pill on my toxic ex and learned the hard way.

Back on the market, putting it in work and having some succes . Both on and off line ,but it's already "getting outta hand". I meet woman, and somehow they immediately want to push for serious relationships. Good ,nice ,kind women I would say ,LTR worthy.

.I am 38 and meet women around 30 mostly .I am far from rich( hyper ambitious , but still shaping my business ideas). Maybe I should add that after my mid twenties I went from one to the next LTR . So I am kinda experienced in picking up and dealing with women, but spinning plates is a new sport to me it seems.

How to deal with these situations? It seems these women smell it on me that I am a LTR type of guy. I rather spin plates and stay " single" but 2 months in and I already see some heartbreaks and pissed off women at the end of the tunnel.
Hi Gamisch

There is a universal truth in what you said, at some point in a courtship the women will always push for an exclusive relationship. This is actually a good thing as it validates that you are a good prospect, potential provider and her attraction towards you is high. Also it qualifies that she isn't emotionally broken and can commit.

Understandably a relationship isn't what you're after and that is fine. Going forward steer the conversation away from any long term commitments e.g. talking about houses, mortgages, moving in together, holidaying together, divulging too much about your family, avoid introducing women to your friends, meet her infrequently and stay only for short periods at a time. The list can go on forever, but essentially try to create a barrier where she cannot penetrate aspect of your life, after a while she will take the hint that the relationship is not going forward long-term. Either she will accept the situation and let it continue or she will complain and drop you.

The older women become the more security they crave, and if you're dating women aged 30+ then stability is going to be more important as they are thinking about getting on the housing ladder, marriage, children etc. You may need to readjust your strategy for younger women whom are in the YOLO phase of their life.

Even if she agrees Eventually, all women will grow tired of being used and she will meet somebody else behind your back and get into a new relationship. So don't be surprised if you try to meet a plate and she stops meeting with you because she is in a new relationship herself.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Gamisch

There is a universal truth in what you said, at some point in a courtship the women will always push for an exclusive relationship. This is actually a good thing as it validates that you are a good prospect, potential provider and her attraction towards you is high. Also it qualifies that she isn't emotionally broken and can commit.

Understandably a relationship isn't what you're after and that is fine. Going forward steer the conversation away from any long term commitments e.g. talking about houses, mortgages, moving in together, holidaying together, divulging too much about your family, avoid introducing women to your friends, meet her infrequently and stay only for short periods at a time. The list can go on forever, but essentially try to create a barrier where she cannot penetrate aspect of your life, after a while she will take the hint that the relationship is not going forward long-term. Either she will accept the situation and let it continue or she will complain and drop you.

The older women become the more security they crave, and if you're dating women aged 30+ then stability is going to be more important as they are thinking about getting on the housing ladder, marriage, children etc. You may need to readjust your strategy for younger women whom are in the YOLO phase of their life.

Even if she agrees Eventually, all women will grow tired of being used and she will meet somebody else behind your back and get into a new relationship. So don't be surprised if you try to meet a plate and she stops meeting with you because she is in a new relationship herself.

Haha that's really cool bro, I feel honoured. I will sub on your channel!!

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
we rarely agree but this is gold, good job.

Here’s a newsflash for you, bro.

Women aren’t interested in sex-only relationships with no prospect of commitment. What’s in it for her?
Guys here will tell you that women love sex as much as men do. They don’t. They want sex with a high value man who they see might potentially commit to her.

That’s the plate Game. You’re leading them on. You let them think commitment might be a possibility one day. Women need that.

You don’t understand women. That’s why it confuses you when women push for commitment. She’s just being a woman.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’d posit many of us are, in fact varying degrees of dark triad, me for example:
0DAE8590-67BA-4E3F-9837-9C1D46FFE4ED.jpeg

take the test: http://personality-testing.info/tests/SD3

Stop with the dark triad sh!t, none of you are actually like that anyway lol

None of yall actually lack empathy and are not cold hearted enough to employ dark triad traits, be yourself, your not built to act like that, if you was, you would be that way naturally and not need to learn from a internet forum.

Attachments

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
I’d posit many of us are, in fact varying degrees of dark triad, me for example:
View attachment 8360

take the test: http://personality-testing.info/tests/SD3
No need for me to take the test, My background and past criminal/delinquent behavior shows exactly what type of personality I have.

To be fair, most guys on this site haven't even been in a fight before, I venture to say 99.9% of the sousave community is nowhere near true dark triad/psychopathy/Anti social

You have to actually do badass sh!t to be considered a badass.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need for me to take the test, My background and past criminal/delinquent behavior shows exactly what type of personality I have.

To be fair, most guys on this site haven't even been in a fight before, I venture to say 99.9% of the sousave community is nowhere near true dark triad/psychopathy/Anti social

Only carjackers are true studs.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It’s the quiet ones you need to worry about.

If you’ve seen what you’ve told us you have you’d wouldn’t be advertising it.

Last edited:

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
I knew a bunch of guys like you, oh say 31 years ago. All gung-ho yeah we bad.

It’s the quiet ones you need to worry about. If you’ve seen what you’ve told us you have you’d wouldn’t be advertising it.

When we breached the dikes in Kuwait guys like you, summarily shat their pants.

So yeah grasshopper- you bad.
I don't care what you think, you don't know me in real life lol

Keep thinking you're "bad" because of a internet quiz lol

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
My results:
Narcissism: 1.0 (3%ile)
Machiavellianism: 2.9 (57%ile)
Psychopathy: 0.8 (2%ile)

Well, I'm on this forum asking for dating advice, am I not? :)

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Awww u hurted my feels Pan.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the encouragement Pierce Nobody

Everything I wrote, gold or not in your eyes, comes from the heart

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like he did with mine, but he was actually right to.. :eek:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Gamisch

Hi bro and all the DJ,s responding ,thanks for thinking along with me.

Had a date yesterday and here we go again...girl was feeling me like crazy. She is all in, extremely high attraction.some quotes from her:

-I expected nothing but was sweeped of my feet
- I haven't felt like this for such a long time
- I feel like I am falling for you too fast.
- wanted you here on my family day(crazy I know)
-i am in control normally

You guys are right, by embracing these dark traits you stay aloof, just enough for her to get over the edge. She is not stupid she knows I am a smooth dude with some options. Big contrast with me ex who felt like she was the only one for me which resulted in disrespectful behaviour instead of " love". (Now she also wants back in but I simply ignore her for now , have enough new women to focus on )

Guess @Pan87 had a great point, understanding what it Is that women want and play along with it. Sell them the dream they want. Guess I'm just a LTR looking type guy, if that makes sense and that's my main strength. I'll just exploit it for now .

It's a luxury problem, the whole start of this thread. Like every man, had some dry spells in the past too so I am not complaining. But at least I am focused on the right things and stopped feeling guilty about what I am doing and just ride.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi bro and all the DJ,s responding ,thanks for thinking along with me.

Had a date yesterday and here we go again...girl was feeling me like crazy. She is all in, extremely high attraction.some quotes from her:

-I expected nothing but was sweeped of my feet
- I haven't felt like this for such a long time
- I feel like I am falling for you too fast.
- wanted you here on my family day(crazy I know)
-i am in control normally

You guys are right, by embracing these dark traits you stay aloof, just enough for her to get over the edge. She is not stupid she knows I am a smooth dude with some options. Big contrast with me ex who felt like she was the only one for me which resulted in disrespectful behaviour instead of " love". (Now she also wants back in but I simply ignore her for now , have enough new women to focus on )

Guess @Pan87 had a great point, understanding what it Is that women want and play along with it. Sell them the dream they want. Guess I'm just a LTR looking type guy, if that makes sense and that's my main strength. I'll just exploit it for now .

It's a luxury problem, the whole start of this thread. Like every man, had some dry spells in the past too so I am not complaining. But at least I am focused on the right things and stopped feeling guilty about what I am doing and just ride.
I'm a LTR-looking guy too, which kind of sucks imo. I attract women who want to use me to assauge past hurts and to make herself "feel good" about the dating scene again (i.e., that there are "nice guys" out there who won't want to take advantage of her).

With respect to your date, could be narcissistic love bombing by the girl. This type of girl (who does this) often is looking for Ms. Perfect and deludes herself into thinking each new prospect is "the one" in order to keep herself motivated for her search. If you haven't banged her, you can suss her out by taking things sexual and see how she reacts. If she reacts positively, then this is true high interest. Just watch for the neurotic ones who will get sexual with you, only to draw back hard due to ASD.