Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanna see another example proving The Wall is real?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s going to get worse. That slob probably has about 10 beta orbiters telling her she’s amazing. There are no repercussions when females let themselves go! If your with a girl that’s out at the bars 3-4 nights a week... and eating like garbage in her 20’s.. she will be a **** show in no time.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to wonder why you have these before and after pictures......

Are you spending too much time on social media in order to prove your confirmation bias.

Only you would know.

Could you do with a break from social media and perhaps dating apps.

Only you would know.
I just use Facebook, mostly to keep up with friends and stuff. I’m not on any dating apps, haven’t been for years. She happen to show up in my friends suggestions thing the other day so I started looking around and was shocked at what I saw.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that I’m 40, I have all kinds of examples of this. Girls I was nervous around and afraid to talk to 20 years ago are now absolute pigs. I only wish I could go back in time with the mindset I have now.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no such thing as the wall, its just a fallacy to make men feel good.

if she put herself on OLD now, she would be took to more exotic restaurants in one week for FREE, than we could gather the cash to go to in a year.
Exaclty.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that I’m 40, I have all kinds of examples of this. Girls I was nervous around and afraid to talk to 20 years ago are now absolute pigs. I only wish I could go back in time with the mindset I have now.
I'm in my late 30s and can say the same. One of the best looking women in my high school (not in my graduating class) had gray hair by her mid 30s. She was at least thin.

I've seen the decline on social media of a lot of the women in high school and college I found attractive.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a wall for men too. 50s though. We don't react as badly to gravity. Very rare to see a hot 40s chick.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was trying to bang a girl early part of this year.. However 6 months in and she got FAT

The Wall is ruthless!

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awhile back I posted a before and after pic of a girl I used to know and what she looks like now. Here’s another example. This girl used to be VERY sexy and now look at her in just 7 years. I was floored when I saw this, a little sad even. I only went on a few dates with this girl and hooked up once. She was too hung up on an ex back then and I was more interested in someone else. Looks like I made the right choice after all. She was still a very sweet girl though but my God time hasn’t been kind to her.
She’s the one with the curly hair in the pic btw.
View attachment 7149 View attachment 7150

She looks very average in the first pic and downright hideous in the second. I call utter bs on she was once sexy as hell. Your standards must be very low op.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Than her problem is not the wall but the fact that she let herself go and became a fat cow. I know chicks in their early 30’s who are still smoking hot.

I know a 47 year old wayyyy hotter than the younger first pic of this girl in this OP much less the second one lol.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could tell in her face back then she had the potential to become a land whale.

Facts. Her face was already round and with slightly rough features in the op. Id bet her shoulders were thick too.

If you want to spot a future fatty, just pay attention to their natural shape of their face, their shoulders and their calfs/legs. If even just one of those is slightly thick or not slender looking you got yourself a baby calf waiting to go full out moo moo mode.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks very average in the first pic and downright hideous in the second. I call utter bs on she was once sexy as hell. Your standards must be very low op.
That pic was taken after I knew her, it was just the earliest I could find. I’ve been rejected by worse than her and I’ve dated much better than her. It’s just how it is.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awhile back I posted a before and after pic of a girl I used to know and what she looks like now. Here’s another example. This girl used to be VERY sexy and now look at her in just 7 years. I was floored when I saw this, a little sad even. I only went on a few dates with this girl and hooked up once. She was too hung up on an ex back then and I was more interested in someone else. Looks like I made the right choice after all. She was still a very sweet girl though but my God time hasn’t been kind to her.
she was still fat bro

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forum is filled with losers (and frauds like pan87) who will confirm loser sht. I'm out.
yeah

this wall thing is an invention to make bitter guys feel good . I might be un****able , but wait till you will be 35+ then no one will want to sleep with you either .

the truth is that a woman will always have someone that will be willing to sleep with her

yes , most likely it will not be a guy with a high smv, maybe an old dirty homeless hjy , but still will be a lot of guys making a que to slide it in no matter how fat or old she becomes and undesirable ( compared to her prime years ) will become

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
yeah

this wall thing is an invention to make bitter guys feel good . I might be un****able , but wait till you will be 35+ then no one will want to sleep with you either .

the truth is that a woman will always have someone that will be willing to sleep with her

yes , most likely it will not be a guy with a high smv, maybe an old dirty homeless hjy , but still will be a lot of guys making a que to slide it in no matter how fat or old she becomes and undesirable ( compared to her prime years ) will become
The thing is by the time a man is 35 he can improve his SMV significantly, no matter what a woman does her options will only decline. Sure it won't be zero but to her those low quality men might as well not even exist.

This is the only advantage we have over women.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO. This girl BEFORE hitting the wall was a 4 at the very very best. More like 3.5

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO. This girl BEFORE hitting the wall was a 4 at the very very best. More like 3.5
I agree. I was gonna say this myself when this thread came up. I mean we all know HB ranking is subjective, I respect that the OP categorized her as cute and sexy. Looking at the before picture, she would def fall under the HB2-4 scale, if we are being respectful and generous. Even then you could tell she had the obese genes, and pair with the fact that she def did let herself go it is not surprising.

But I get the OP's point, for some women there comes a time when the body gives up either physically or psychologically. In this case, it's both.

Modern Man Advice