Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanna see another example proving The Wall is real?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awhile back I posted a before and after pic of a girl I used to know and what she looks like now. Here’s another example. This girl used to be VERY sexy and now look at her in just 7 years. I was floored when I saw this, a little sad even. I only went on a few dates with this girl and hooked up once. She was too hung up on an ex back then and I was more interested in someone else. Looks like I made the right choice after all. She was still a very sweet girl though but my God time hasn’t been kind to her.
She’s the one with the curly hair in the pic btw.
F237B5C2-44E1-4CA8-8A98-AF4FE48484BD.jpeg 05AF9860-9FB9-4321-AF32-B31082881064.jpeg

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is this b!tch now?
She’s younger than me. I was 30-31 when I knew her, so she was like around 24-25? I’m 38 now so she’s gotta be 32? 33?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Than her problem is not the wall but the fact that she let herself go and became a fat cow. I know chicks in their early 30’s who are still smoking hot.
I swear if you’d told me back then she’d end up looking like that I wouldn’t have believed it. She’s had two kids apparently but damn.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 thing i get ragged here for but i still believe is a real thing. Notice even when they are young how high the hair line is. I don't know if it's all the chemicals in the food chain or stress of trying to be a man. When i was a boy all the ladies seemed have a big mane. Now it is rare

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bit she looked like chit back then too. Also did you turn into a hot stud?
That was the only older picture I could find of her back when I knew her. I didn’t turn into a hot stud, I was never that. But I’m in better shape than I was when I was younger, I never let myself go like so many people I know who are my age

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awhile back I posted a before and after pic of a girl I used to know and what she looks like now. Here’s another example. This girl used to be VERY sexy and now look at her in just 7 years. I was floored when I saw this, a little sad even. I only went on a few dates with this girl and hooked up once. She was too hung up on an ex back then and I was more interested in someone else. Looks like I made the right choice after all. She was still a very sweet girl though but my God time hasn’t been kind to her.
She’s the one with the curly hair in the pic btw.
View attachment 7149 View attachment 7150
This woman is finished.
The problem though is that women like her are commanding the attention of HB8-9 men (thirsty simps by the way) on online dating.
A HB6 girl in my office is dating a HB8 dude she met on OLD. She is so overconfident when it comes to the dating topic because she has high value orbiters.

What the fuark is happening dammit, shyt aint making sense

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still have Tinder although my Tinder plus runs out in a few days and I won't be renewing it.
Can't see the point as my hearts not really in it and I won't play their game. I matched with
some chick last week, I never swiped right on her as such, she 'liked' me and I was able to work
out from the blurry pic which one she was on the stack, I wasn't particularly attracted to her but
thought I'd give her a shot. She was into all that aerial hoop stuff, first pic on her profile was her in
a gymnastic pose half way up a rope, so as an ice breaker I sent "That first pic is cool, how high
up were you?" Her response was very short and sweet "7 metres" unperturbed I continue with
"Wow! That's about 20feet. Cool!" Her reply "25". At that point I unmatched without a further word.
She was a 5/10 on a good day and so eager to correct me when I was just showing some interest
in her hobby to get a conversation going. They certainly have an over inflated sense of their appeal
to men, that's for sure.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^ Well you're giving it a shot. Good! Don't stop. ^^^^^^^

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her friend isn't bad. You should phone her and ask where her friend is now.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a few similar stories of past women dissing me back in the day (7-10 years ago) and them being twice their size now. A couple have gotten married and I don’t know what the other one is doing. I guess they just gave up on their appearance once they got married. The guys they’re with also look like slobs who have also gained weight over the years.

It makes me feel good a little bit considering I’m still about the same size I was back then

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no such thing as the wall, its just a fallacy to make men feel good.

if she put herself on OLD now, she would be took to more exotic restaurants in one week for FREE, than we could gather the cash to go to in a year.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks move past their peak years and tend to let themselves go but don't fool yourself into thinking they are sitting home all alone while guys the same age have women throwing themselves at them. Its the biggest lie I see on this board. There is a "wall" but even a woman who goes from a 6 (maybe) to a 2 will always have more options than 95% of men out there.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of sexy 32-33 year old women. Yes, a 32-33 year old woman who is fit isn't going to be as good as a fit, 22-23 year old.

The Wall will fit when the beauty and fitness regimen drops off. If a woman is diligent about fitness and beauty, she can stave off the major effects of The Wall into her 50s. Some women can have The Wall hit as early as 30-35.

Then again, The Wall is softer than we think. A childless, 35 year old woman usually is receiving a lot of interest on swipe apps, even if she's not approached in person too much.