Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanna know a quick, easy, fun way to get in some panties?

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a technique I've been using for years to get girls horny and wanting some **** . It is simple, easy, and fun too. All you have to do is talk about sex with them. That simple. Girls are just as horny as we are and nowadays many of them are very open about discussing their sexuality. Let's say you got some girl that you already know and you want to move things up to the next level. Start out with a casual conversation about something funny or interesting. This will put her in a relaxed, pleasurable state of mind which is exactly what you want if you are trying to seed her mind with the idea of you two hitting the sheets. Then say something that moves the topic on to sex (don't talk about disease or pregnancy or anything like that). Be creative. Say something like you were reading a magazine and they took a poll to see which sexual positions were their readers favorites. Then make up some statistics from the poll and ask her when she has sex which positions does she like the best. Then you tell her what you like the best. Most likely, you'll find at least something you both like to do or have done. If she likes doggystyle, tell her you love it too. If she has any interest in fuccking you, she will respond to this conversation with positive signs like smiling, laughing, or she might change her body language or give more eye contact, or even start touching you. The more she is willing to talk about this and she is showing that she enjoys this, the better the chance of getting that a$$. If she is responding favorably, then you can get bolder and say, "Let me ask you a hypothetical question. If you and I had sex, do you think it would be good?" This is good because you're not directly asking her to sleep with you, you're only giving her a possible scenario for her imagination. If she says yes right away, you're in like flynn. If she says maybe with a smile and seems positive, don't take that as a no. However, if she seems offended, uncomfortable, angry, or negative in any way, just tell her you were only joking(this also means that you should leave this chick alone, period!!).If you get a yes or a positive sounding maybe, all you have to do is tell her that if she thinks it might be good, why not find out? Tell her that after all, what does she have to lose? Tell her that she should try it with you once and if she doesn't like it, you'll never ask her to do it again (HaHaHaHaHa!!!!!). Say this with a smile and look directly in her eyes. You'll be surprised how chicks respond to shhitt like that. You're showing her confidence, a little jerkiness, and you're showing her you're a person who is unafraid to show his sexuality to her in a direct way while still being respectful(a lot of nice guys are afraid to say stuff this and come off as neutral or asexual). It's like you're using logic to convince her that it would not only be enjoyable for her to do this, but that it is the right thing to do. Try it out and let me know what happens.

SuperM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sup disciple? I'm definitely gonna try this. Sounds like it could work.

Zap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great info, Deciple.

I guess I'll take your word as far as effectiveness goes. Your advice is concise, and clear and makes sense. Good work!

-Zap

DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Disciple I like the way you think. It reminds me of something I would do.

AlfredB18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Strangely enough, that does seem to work wonders. I used to talk to this babe at work about how one of the other guys (a brother type to her) was getting it on with this girl who was like 15 or whatever.

Long story short, this honey could not wait for the end of the night to her from me what this other guy was doing to his girl. Then, this girl would start telling me about how her "skank" best friend did this and that, etc, etc,...

If it wasn't for the "no dating/fahqing" rules at work, I'd have bagged her already. Either way, I have her wrapped around my finger, because she doesn't give other guys she's been dating the time of day now that she came back to work with me. In due time....

bclarke675

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IQ, it all depends on how you present the topic. I think disciple has something here. It's direct, but courteous. Simple, yet effective. And he's right, talking about sex after getting anyone in a positive frame of mind will lead to a very open attitude on the subject, especially with the confident guy initiating the topic.

InTheGroove

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this very good e-mail joke going around called "Bedroom Golf".

Ask her if she likes to play golf...

Pimpologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP

Moderators, this should be in the tips section.

Oh…..yeah…..don’t forget to use “The Slut Test”……..

Inspector Clouseau

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump.

peerless

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if the topic of sex comes up by her saying that it's all I want from her but in a playful kind of way (BTW, she's a virgin but has done everything but intercourse and give oral)? Is that a good time to say "Well, what if we did have sex? Would it be good?". In the past I've said that I do want to have sex with her but that's not all I want and then kind of changed the subject. We've done other sexual things before but not sex itself. Tips please.

yodoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
classic post put it in the bible

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of the "secret slut" stuff. This will only work on certain types of girls. Might work in an LJBF situation too.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This technique is most useful when you have a girl that has shown some positive attraction signals towards you.

Also, be aware of timing because introducing the topic of sex too soon or at an inappropriate time will mess your game up.

This technique is a good way to qualify a chick in terms of whether or not she will sleep with you because if she acts offended or gets upset usually it means she is not really attracted to you, has a boyfriend, or has some sexual hangups or issues that probably have nothing to do with you.

If you get a positive yes or maybe when you talk to her about what it would be like to have sex together, then that means that mentally she is open to the idea of you two hitting the sheets together and that is what you want.

After you've suggested that she try it once and if she doesn't like it you don't have to do it again (hahaha), check for her response.

If she is giving you positive signs like eye contact, smiling, laughing in that cute way (not laughing like, "Motherf*cker, are you serious?"), then immediately make a move.

Be cool but direct about it.

Say something simple like, "Come here."

Look her in the eyes when you say it and don't act weak.

Don't say it like your begging or pleading or hoping she will come closer, say it like you and her both know what is about to happen.

When you speak, make sure you put some base in your voice and speak a little slower than usual because this makes you sound more dominant and masculine.

Do not act needy, desperate, or insecure because that will break the vibe between you two.

Once you initiate physical contact, well, there are posts on kissing, foreplay, how to be good in bed and all of that so I'll just stop here.