"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Wanna know a quick, easy, fun way to get in some panties?

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
I like this tip. It puts them in a sexual state of mind thinking of you being more sexual rather than just friends kinda thing. I don't talk to them like how I talk to guys like "Yeah I banged her ass so good man she can't walk" I go into details, turning them on and I've done this to several girls and all I gotta say is that they really turned on.

This is why women read a lot of those erotica/romance novels cause the "details" turn them on.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Nice.

Bump;)
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Go with the flow

i dont normally have this problem of "trying to get the girl to sleep with me"... it normally just happens....

If i see a girl at a club that i find attractive, i'll go up to her, introduce myself, dance with her, get some kino going, and then just go with the flow, and if i want, i can bang her... its about ur charm, kino, body language, and just making her feel "hot";)
 

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
I'll try it~

_Mike_
 

woods

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2007
Messages
305
Reaction score
3
Age
50
I have to post this story.

I live above a bar. I saw a hot milf sitting by herself, and I sat next to her. We chit chat for a minute, She answers a phone call. I ask her how her boyfriends doing. She says she doesnt have one. Then she says "I have to pee. Be sure to slip something good in my drink!" I said something sexual about it when she came back, and she said something about liking kinky sex. I say, "I live upstairs, and I have bondage, lets go!" So I took her upstairs, we took a shower together, I tied her up and we fvcked the snot out of each other. I think it took about a half hour to an hour from first meeting to getting naked. Definitely, talk about sex!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

saber

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2007
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
i am gonna disagree with this tip for the most part

innuendos and well timed flirting are one thing but just talking flat out sex with a chick seems counterproductive

talking about sex is something i used to use when i felt i couldn't flirt well...aybee thats just me

a good analogy it seems would be someone talking about a steak dinner vs seeing the dinner and smelling it

if talking about sex gets you laid, its because the girl chose to become aroused by your conversation...she already liked you...you didn't create attraction and in fact are escalating at a snails pace

if the chick isn't into you i suspect talking about sex makes things awkward and doesn't create attraction...not to mention you stil have to make that first physical move

i was just experimenting with this so my view could be wrapped up in my little experiment
 

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
122
Reaction score
4
Great post. This is one thing my friend who is a natural with chicks does flawlessly and this hasn't really hit me until reading this. Just came up with a good transition to a sexual conversation for those who feel like it is difficult to bring it up. Ask her if it is true that girls associate dancing with sex. This would be extremely effective if you sit down with a girl after dancing with her at a club/ party.
 

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
578
Reaction score
10
Location
South Carolina, USA
Sounds good. Did you text this from your phone or something? It looks like a brick.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

VeesBoss

New Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Halifax, NS
Good tip. Presentation and delivery make the difference, I would imagine. I'd add humor, to ease possible awkwardness a bit. Instead of "If we had sex,do you think it would be good?" How about, "If we had sex, how amazing do you think it'd be?" Similar, but in the latter question you're already implying that it'd be amazing and worth-her-while. It also exhibits an amount of sexual confidence.
 

Crownife

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2014
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Tictac said:
'Yes but not today' = No
Abandon ship on this girl? I asked her this when we were in bedfooling around and she kept lmring.
 
Top