Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanna know a quick, easy, fun way to get in some panties?

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this tip. It puts them in a sexual state of mind thinking of you being more sexual rather than just friends kinda thing. I don't talk to them like how I talk to guys like "Yeah I banged her ass so good man she can't walk" I go into details, turning them on and I've done this to several girls and all I gotta say is that they really turned on.

This is why women read a lot of those erotica/romance novels cause the "details" turn them on.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice.

Bump;)

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go with the flow

i dont normally have this problem of "trying to get the girl to sleep with me"... it normally just happens....

If i see a girl at a club that i find attractive, i'll go up to her, introduce myself, dance with her, get some kino going, and then just go with the flow, and if i want, i can bang her... its about ur charm, kino, body language, and just making her feel "hot";)

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try it~

_Mike_

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to post this story.

I live above a bar. I saw a hot milf sitting by herself, and I sat next to her. We chit chat for a minute, She answers a phone call. I ask her how her boyfriends doing. She says she doesnt have one. Then she says "I have to pee. Be sure to slip something good in my drink!" I said something sexual about it when she came back, and she said something about liking kinky sex. I say, "I live upstairs, and I have bondage, lets go!" So I took her upstairs, we took a shower together, I tied her up and we fvcked the snot out of each other. I think it took about a half hour to an hour from first meeting to getting naked. Definitely, talk about sex!

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i am gonna disagree with this tip for the most part

innuendos and well timed flirting are one thing but just talking flat out sex with a chick seems counterproductive

talking about sex is something i used to use when i felt i couldn't flirt well...aybee thats just me

a good analogy it seems would be someone talking about a steak dinner vs seeing the dinner and smelling it

if talking about sex gets you laid, its because the girl chose to become aroused by your conversation...she already liked you...you didn't create attraction and in fact are escalating at a snails pace

if the chick isn't into you i suspect talking about sex makes things awkward and doesn't create attraction...not to mention you stil have to make that first physical move

i was just experimenting with this so my view could be wrapped up in my little experiment

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. This is one thing my friend who is a natural with chicks does flawlessly and this hasn't really hit me until reading this. Just came up with a good transition to a sexual conversation for those who feel like it is difficult to bring it up. Ask her if it is true that girls associate dancing with sex. This would be extremely effective if you sit down with a girl after dancing with her at a club/ party.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good. Did you text this from your phone or something? It looks like a brick.

VeesBoss

Reaction score
Good tip. Presentation and delivery make the difference, I would imagine. I'd add humor, to ease possible awkwardness a bit. Instead of "If we had sex,do you think it would be good?" How about, "If we had sex, how amazing do you think it'd be?" Similar, but in the latter question you're already implying that it'd be amazing and worth-her-while. It also exhibits an amount of sexual confidence.

Crownife

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
'Yes but not today' = No
Abandon ship on this girl? I asked her this when we were in bedfooling around and she kept lmring.