Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanna date successfully? Date DOWN!!

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that most seemingly successful couples have one thing in common: the man has more smv than the woman. Significantly more. A smv 8 dude = a hb5/6.

If you want " the nuclear family life " including the dog and the child and the lavish backyard, you might wanna reconsider punching above your weight.

Sometimes I'd like to ask such a man if he deliberately picked one with less sexy features, but seemingly more reliable ones..

Lets say you're a 35 y.o bottom 80 % dude. :lol: That means your bracket contains: fat women, older women (45 and up) obviously less attractive ones( sub hb6) or simply clinical confirmed crazy women.

A (35 +) man who chases a long term relationship and yet wants nothing but "hb7 and up approximately around 25 y.o" is equally decisional as some Lakvisha type of hoodrat who thinks she deserves an NBA player.

A. Be happy single and alone. Game or pay to play.

B.date down. Keep the upperhand.

C. Be delusional. Wonder why you keep getting played while the writing is on the wall.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a tough pill to swallow, but you are correct.
This might even be inspired by your recent thread about whose really the hopeless romantic: men or women?

We wonder why Stacy is a lifelong slvt,while her sister is married for 20 years and actually happy.

But the same applies to men!!

Beta Bob who isnt even too bad looking walks with the stroller and the golden retriever with next to him a hb5,5. Yet he oozes calmness, peace and security. Seemingly unscathed by the fact that YOU judge him and say you'd "never be with such a woman ".

Meanwhile that "you" dude takes pride from parading around with the town bicycle, despite she's disrespecting his core values over and over again.

Its like there are multiple worlds within this one dimension. In beta Bob's world there are seemingly no bad bytches, gaslighting getting ghosted ect. He doesn't feck a fitness model,true..

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that most seemingly successful couples have one thing in common: the man has more smv than the woman. Significantly more. A smv 8 dude = a hb5/6.

If you want " the nuclear family life " including the dog and the child and the lavish backyard, you might wanna reconsider punching above your weight.

Sometimes I'd like to ask such a man if he deliberately picked one with less sexy features, but seemingly more reliable ones..

Lets say you're a 35 y.o bottom 80 % dude. :lol: That means your bracket contains: fat women, older women (45 and up) obviously less attractive ones( sub hb6) or simply clinical confirmed crazy women.

A (35 +) man who chases a long term relationship and yet wants nothing but "hb7 and up approximately around 25 y.o" is equally decisional as some Lakvisha type of hoodrat who thinks she deserves an NBA player.

C. Be delusional. Wonder why you keep getting played while the writing is on the wall.
Men and women are attracted to how each other looks but love the person they get to know. Women want a man who they perceive is above them but to say that I have to date a woman whom I'm not attracted to is bad advice and defeats the purpose of this forum.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fatalism is strong in this thread.
That's a good perspective. The blackpill outlook is what philosophers call psychological determinism. It's a load of garbage.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men and women are attracted to how each other looks but love the person they get to know. Women want a man who they perceive is above them but to say that I have to date a woman whom I'm not attracted to is bad advice and defeats the purpose of this forum.
Whats the purpose of this forum iyo?

If you wanna build a legacy you are not welcome here? Such a man is ill adviced by learning about how to get bad bytches.

Lets look at this from Beta Bob's pov: he might be better looking than 80% of dudes. YET it we would ask him he might have this exact same thing as his main argument: she might not be as bad as Stacy, but to make up for that she brings me all kinds of good things.

So you say that you'd advice the OPPOSITE? To date UP if you want a successful relationship? Thats like saying spend more money if you wanna get rich.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fatalism is strong in this thread.
Lol. Why?

Its just a realistic view on love and life . Might not be the most appealing option but hey.

Every man wants a hb8,5 whose loyal,easygoing ect. Unfortunately that's NOT realistic. I've learned that through trail and error.

Why don't you make a thread telling me how to get a hb8,5 who won't make my life hard? I'll be your biggest fan.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the purpose of this forum iyo?

If you wanna build a legacy you are not welcome here? Such a man is ill adviced by learning about how to get bad bytches.

Lets look at this from Beta Bob's pov: he might be better looking than 80% of dudes. YET it we would ask him he might have this exact same thing as his main argument: she might not be as bad as Stacy, but to make up for that she brings me all kinds of good things.

So you say that you'd advice the OPPOSITE? To date UP if you want a successful relationship? Thats like saying spend more money if you wanna get rich.
Sometimes you gotta spend money to make money. Rich people don't just save their money, they look at money as a tool.

First the girl has to be attractive enough to make me want to stay with her. Second, she has to be a girl that I like. I don't think to myself that I need to date a woman that looks uglier than the girls I might like so I can feel safe.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respectfully, I disagree with this outlook.

This sounds logical and makes sense on surface level. But I can tell you this isn't how this plays out IRL. First, many women significantly lower than your SMV eventually begin to buy in to their own BS so to speak. She will think she is as good as who she is dating and believe she is just as much a catch as the high-SMV guy because "hey, this high SMV guy got locked down by ME!"

Secondly, women and how they operate is universal across the board regardless of whether she is an SMV 4 or an SMV 10. Women always act a certain way before you have given her the keys to the relationship gate, and act another way once you have. It doesn't matter how good looking she is, how much money she has, etc. How well you perform after doing so depends more on many factors out of the man's control and how well he can maintain his boundaries.

Lastly, when it comes to an LTR, a woman cares significantly less about a man's looks and way more about his social standing. This can and often is tied to $$$ but not always.

The only validity this really has is that the very hot women (HB 8+) many times have been coddled their entire lives and are more spoiled in certain ways. But the bare bones truth is that there isn't a lot of difference and settling for Plain Jane isn't going to do anything except make you wish you had a hotter GF/wife.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you gotta spend money to make money. Rich people don't just save their money, they look at money as a tool.

First the girl has to be attractive enough to make me want to stay with her. Second, she has to be a girl that I like. I don't think to myself that I need to date a woman that looks uglier than the girls I might like so I can feel safe.
Yet despite your view on this, its ye a real life option . There's a man right doing what you say you won't, namely dating and actually building a legacy with a reliable woman whose SEEMINGLY less attractive.

Gotta spent money to get money is true. But yet this is also how most people go broke..nuance matters.

Assuming you've been around the block as well, you should know that certain types of women come with a price.

Did you tried to look it at from Beta Bob's perspective rather than your own?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet despite your view on this, its ye a real life option . There's a man right doing what you say you won't, namely dating and actually building a legacy with a reliable woman whose SEEMINGLY less attractive.

Gotta spent money to get money is true. But yet this is also how most people go broke..nuance matters.

Assuming you've been around the block as well, you should know that certain types of women come with a price.

Did you tried to look it at from Beta Bob's perspective rather than your own?
I assume/tell the beta Bob's that they are responsible for their lot in life and that they should try to be more rationally selfish. A Regina can cheat and leave a beta Bob just as well as a Stacy.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respectfully, I disagree with this outlook.

This sounds logical and makes sense on surface level. But I can tell you this isn't how this plays out IRL. First, many women significantly lower than your SMV eventually begin to buy in to their own BS so to speak. She will think she is as good as who she is dating and believe she is just as much a catch as the high-SMV guy because "hey, this high SMV guy got locked down by ME!"

Secondly, women and how they operate is universal across the board regardless of whether she is an SMV 4 or an SMV 10. Women always act a certain way before you have given her the keys to the relationship gate, and act another way once you have. It doesn't matter how good looking she is, how much money she has, etc. How well you perform after doing so depends more on many factors out of the man's control and how well he can maintain his boundaries.

Lastly, when it comes to an LTR, a woman cares significantly less about a man's looks and way more about his social standing. This can and often is tied to $$$ but not always.

The only validity this really has is that the very hot women (HB 8+) many times have been coddled their entire lives and are more spoiled in certain ways. But the bare bones truth is that there isn't a lot of difference and settling for Plain Jane isn't going to do anything except make you wish you had a hotter GF/wife.
Again my argument stands: viewing this from beta Bob's angle shows a completely different outlook. He laughs at the intricacies and problems men have who look down upon him: dealing with a dishonest a ran through woman instead of having peace of mind.

Y'all say that he wants and longs for tha bad bytches, but how do we know that's true?

His ACTIONS tell otherwise: All we can SEE is he walks with a plane Jane, a stroller with a baby and a 2 year old, a Golden retriever and he seems happy.

My thread might've been a " advice to my 20 y.o self " type if thing. I've ditched 90% of women to be with the baddest. Among that 90% were many women who'd give me more stability and less headaches than the so sought after 10% did / still does.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Good post.. I know of several dudes who are good looking guys, tall etc.. they had no issues pulling the hot girl, however in the end they settled for the HB6.5 and had children with her, marriage etc.

I personally can get with 7.5 girls relatively easy... However for a long term perspective, I know I would have the upper hand and alot likely a more stable relationship with the 6.5.

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there’s value in this perspective. I would say don’t just settle down though. Each time you date down, you get practice in doing things that would work for any women, so make the most of it.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB9s and 10s are damaged goods simply by the fact that they get non-stop attention from men, 24/7. It's not their fault, they can't help their looks, but it does mess with their heads if not make them downright narcissistic. They KNOW that they will always be able to do better than you if a better option comes along.

Less attractive women are not going to have this problem

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id rather take a risk and maybe fail, than risk nothing and win. If it's easy I don't want it. It won't hold my interest. If anyone can have it, what's the point? Id rather rise above the rest and if that takes more self improvement in order to get it then I will make the changes.