Wall-approaching chick makes swear-laden video about how all the men she meets are "dirtbags", and that she will be content if she doesn't get married

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was pumped and dumped by Chad, who knew how shi* y a person she is and didn't want anything to do with her besides s3x.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As once famously said about women, "I think about a man and then take away accountability and reason".

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Great knockers on both the chicks, the first is a chunk, the Aussie has a cute little figure, both are utterly delusional.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first woman was overweight and was having sex with men 2-3 points above her SMV. Yes, those guys will smash but none will offer a longer term commitment. She is delusional and will end up alone.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They both swear, which is a turn off, The first is too fat, 2nd one too aggressive, guys would smash 2nd one easy.

Don’t these women have parents to tell them “If you want commitment from a decent man, your leverage is your youth and beauty,”

Love the comment from that one woman “Got married at 18 when virgin and had kids quickly, now I’m 50 and me and husband are loving life,”. Stick it to her when she’s crying!