“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Wall-approaching chick makes swear-laden video about how all the men she meets are "dirtbags", and that she will be content if she doesn't get married

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
571
Reaction score
605
She was pumped and dumped by Chad, who knew how shi* y a person she is and didn't want anything to do with her besides s3x.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
As once famously said about women, "I think about a man and then take away accountability and reason".
 

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Great knockers on both the chicks, the first is a chunk, the Aussie has a cute little figure, both are utterly delusional.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
The first woman was overweight and was having sex with men 2-3 points above her SMV. Yes, those guys will smash but none will offer a longer term commitment. She is delusional and will end up alone.
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,685
They both swear, which is a turn off, The first is too fat, 2nd one too aggressive, guys would smash 2nd one easy.

Don’t these women have parents to tell them “If you want commitment from a decent man, your leverage is your youth and beauty,”

Love the comment from that one woman “Got married at 18 when virgin and had kids quickly, now I’m 50 and me and husband are loving life,”. Stick it to her when she’s crying!
 
Top