walking past hotties that you will probably never see again

DXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm at uni, and while i'm walking around i walk by several hot/smart girls everday, and it pisses me off that i'll probably never see a lot of these chicks again. It's not like i can just grab her as she's walking past and just start talking to her.

it's just a big disappointment for me everytime i walk past a hottie at uni and then i realise i'll probably never get to see that chick again or talk to her ever.
Have any of you guys thought about this? it just seems like a waste that i'm walking past several chicks a day that i'd probably have an awesome time with.

i hope you get my drift, it's late, i'm drowsy and this **** was just on my mind

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
lol, how about you look at her as you walk by and say hi.. and keep on walking. I think youre practicing needless mental mastrubation, you might as well get something useful out of it, like confidence to say hi like you mean it.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a band or club night to help promote, have some flyers on you everywhere you go, then use it as an excuse to stop the hottie.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DXX said:
i'm at uni, and while i'm walking around i walk by several hot/smart girls everday, and it pisses me off that i'll probably never see a lot of these chicks again. It's not like i can just grab her as she's walking past and just start talking to her.

it's just a big disappointment for me everytime i walk past a hottie at uni and then i realise i'll probably never get to see that chick again or talk to her ever.
Have any of you guys thought about this? it just seems like a waste that i'm walking past several chicks a day that i'd probably have an awesome time with.

i hope you get my drift, it's late, i'm drowsy and this **** was just on my mind
If it bothers you.....you should say hi and introduce yourself. At least try it. It's better then regretting it later. COLLEGE IS A HUGE OPPORTUNITY. DON'T BLOW IT.

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DXX said:

Welcome to my life. It doesn't always improve after college, either. I'm not a guy who asks for a number after a two minute conversation... and I don't see these chicks for a long time.

I have some ladies that I'm interested in inviting to coffee. I haven't seen them in 2 and a half months.

I suppose it's one of those thing where you either have to BECOME somebody who can ask a woman for the number after two minutes, or you have to figure out ways of seeing them more often so they get to know you.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm ... here is an idea ... just come to the conclusion that this world his full of hotties and every time you see a hot chick you do not have the time to talk to remind yourself that there are zillions of them out there, hopefully many with great non-crappy personalities. And if you find that you start seeing a frequency of some of the hotties often, why not just be the attractor this website is trying to help you be and start attracting the girl? Sometimes all it takes to attract one of these hotties is an opportunity to catch her stagnant somehwhere where you can start an indirect 'not focused on her at all' conversation with someone or people close to her that displays many of your fine positive qualities. If she finds you the least bit attractive, she might chime in and ask you your name or something. Wherewith you can reward her by showing interest back to her. It works for me ...

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seize the day, soldiers. Always take the shot. Nothing helps you sleep better at night like KNOWING you at least TOOK THE SHOT...

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Find a band or club night to help promote, have some flyers on you everywhere you go, then use it as an excuse to stop the hottie.
Damn! Thats actually a pretty good idea dude. Good way for the shy guys to approach with confidence.

ExploringOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
Damn! Thats actually a pretty good idea dude. Good way for the shy guys to approach with confidence.
If you've got the time, start asking for donations for some good cause - help the animals or whatever. Instant DHV to most girls...

or

You could actually just make eye contact, smile, if she smiles back, come up and ask, "Hey Kelly" she's probably going to say no... but then you're talking.. take it from there... this way there is just no need for as much of a BS excuse to talk.

Or

My favority, "Hi, I'm Mike". And yes, stope people! No girl is ever going to get offended if all you do is strike up a conversation with her...

Go from there...

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ExploringOne said:
If you've got the time, start asking for donations for some good cause - help the animals or whatever. Instant DHV to most girls...

Ummm...i know i've been here a while, but what's DHV? I feel like I should know the SS lingo by now. lol!

ExploringOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're lucky I'm in a good mood, so I'm not gonna make you feel stupid for, you for not taking 10 seconds to search...

Demonstration of High Value

DXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf are you guys talking about? i meant just WALKING past girls who are also WALKING.

Say you're walking past a hottie on the street. You're both going in OPPOSITE directions. That chick might've been awesome, but you'll never know because its retarded to stop a stranger as they're walking past and start talking to them

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DXX said:
wtf are you guys talking about? i meant just WALKING past girls who are also WALKING.

Say you're walking past a hottie on the street. You're both going in OPPOSITE directions. That chick might've been awesome, but you'll never know because its retarded to stop a stranger as they're walking past and start talking to them
It is only RETARDED until you see someone DO IT. When I was an underclassmen in college I thought the SAME thing. I thought "how can you just talk to a complete stranger". If the girl ACTUALLY is ATTRACTED to you...breaking social convention WONT matter. Don't make the mistake of MANY young college males. Because while you are AFRAID to look stupid and approach...there are about a zillion other guys who are not. And college girls get hit on A LOT. So it is important not to pass over an opportunity with a girl who may like you. Also...college street approaches are not TRUE cold approaches. Because every girl that you comes accross already knows certain things about you. Like your age range and what shcool you go to...etc.

Here is a good quote from the 48 laws of power.
"....But if we play by those rules too strictly, if we take them too literally, we are crushed by those around us who are not so foolish."

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Seize the day, soldiers. Always take the shot. Nothing helps you sleep better at night like KNOWING you at least TOOK THE SHOT...
Some truth. I have a zero percent success rate since reading this site, but I am taking more shots. And in a weird way, it's easier to sleep knowing you got rejected than it is wondering if you would have been.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And in a weird way, it's easier to sleep knowing you got rejected than it is wondering if you would have been.
Hey, that's very, very true man. Why the FUUK do I always forget that, especially in heat of the moment? Dammit, I'm gonna remind myself of this a hundred times a day until it sinks in.

Reaction score
danielzxc said:
Hey, that's very, very true man. Why the FUUK do I always forget that, especially in heat of the moment? Dammit, I'm gonna remind myself of this a hundred times a day until it sinks in.
Damn, I thought you were banned, dead, or something!!

Bevo

Don Juan
Reaction score
In many places of Spain, not Barcelona, but yes Madrid, it is considered WEIRD NOT TO SPEAK UP to a stranger that looks at you on the street!