Walking Away

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, I'll say I'm half right and half wrong in the sucked in by March thing. Actually I'm 100% right. You know why? Its because women are sneaky and they do it on the sly, they don't come out and suck you in overtly, they do in casually by saying hi or in another guys case adding him to facebook.

The trick is, they start off with something so innocent that you agree to it. Thats there foot in the door. Next thing you know, after your comfortable with there foot being in the door, they start to show you a little bit of that sexy leg, next thing you know, she's completely in.

That why NO CONTACT is so important. However your in a work environment and thats a little more difficult and the reason people always say don't sh1t where you eat. However, don't get caught in any more conversations with her, no matter how trivial. However, don't give her the satisfaction of totally ignoring her. If you see her in the hall say hi, but don't say oh I was thinking about you cuz we banged here. Say hi, be polite and keep walking like you would do with ANY other coworker. Cut out the small talk.

Now, I know your not interested in her anymore and you've broken away. However I still think you need to cut contact otherwise slowly she'll find a way to suck you in. She magically appear naked in the stairwell and are you really going to say no after you've been talking to her about a trip or something for the past month?

Remember NO CONTACT, however don't be an idiot and avoid her calls, answer it if she calls but if its not work related, say you've got to finish up such a such a project and have to let her go.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya!

She was actually gone on a 5 day vacation and just started back to work today. I haven't heard from her, but I don't want to hear from her. It's better off that way. I won't be making contact because I don't need her drama. You were exactly right about me transferring my drama from my wife to her, but on the same token, she didn't treat me right and doesn't deserver anything from me. I'll keep my work professional with her, and that's all she gets.

I have plenty of other women to occupy my time when I have nothing better to do. If I don't have any women, I'll just go find one if that's what I want.

When I chase these women that treat me wrong, it has always been my ego telling me that I have to prove them wrong or prove to myself that I'm better than they think that I am. It's a low self-esteem thing. I was letting others define who I was.

MacAvoy, you're one of the people on here that has helped me to come to the realization that I was using women to make myself feel better about myself and when they didn't play right, I felt bad about myself. Thanks, mang.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the chick at work started calling me at work to do a task. She wouldn't work on it to figure it out for herself, so I tried to help her. Once I figured out she was trying to dump it into my lap, I emailed her the following:

"If you have any other issues, just get one of the other guys to do it. I’m not wasting my time trying to figure out an issue you haven’t already tried working on yourself."

That felt so freaking good. I wasn't being mean. I was just standing up to her. She thinks I'm a little b1tch.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First thing this morning she came to my desk and asked to talk to me in the back. Then she commenced to tearing me a new one. She told me that my email was unprofessional. She used to be an officer in the Air Force and that's the way she tried to talk to me.

I told her that she was dropping it in my lap. Then she started telling me how it wasn't even her job and she just wanted my help. Then I told her that she should have delegated the task to a person that should be dealing with it because it's not my job either. Then she calmed down and started asking what I did to figure it out. I told her, shrugged my shoulders, and walked back to my desk.

I really stroked her ego with that email. I touched a nerve, but man I hope she leaves me the hell alone.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T **** WITH WOMEN AT WORK. How stupid can you be? Seriously! I've been thru harrassment suites over women I didn't even work the same shift with because they wanted my position. Learn this lesson now and for life. DON'T MESS WITH YOUR MONEY!

It's family, money and then women in life. Don't ever let a woman **** with your money. This woman could ruin your reputation at work and prevent you from rising up at your job. She could sue you and the company. If you are her superior she can sue for harrassment. Are you an idiot? Cut off all contact. Treat her no different than any other employee. Tape any conversation or save any email that you can use in your defense.

YOU ****ED UP! Say that to yourself 100 times. Now man up and fix it. Jesus you guys. Come on. Learn this lesson. It should be in the DJ Bible. Don't mess with women at work!!!

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T **** WITH WOMEN AT WORK. How stupid can you be? Seriously! I've been thru harrassment suites over women I didn't even work the same shift with because they wanted my position. Learn this lesson now and for life. DON'T MESS WITH YOUR MONEY!

It's family, money and then women in life. Don't ever let a woman **** with your money. This woman could ruin your reputation at work and prevent you from rising up at your job. She could sue you and the company. If you are her superior she can sue for harrassment. Are you an idiot? Cut off all contact. Treat her no different than any other employee. Tape any conversation or save any email that you can use in your defense.

YOU ****ED UP! Say that to yourself 100 times. Now man up and fix it. Jesus you guys. Come on. Learn this lesson. It should be in the DJ Bible. Don't mess with women at work!!!
You need to learn how to talk to people with more respect. I have nothing to gain from your post, but anger. I won't give you the dignity of thinking you are better than me either. So, take care.