"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Walk slower and SMILE

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
I've learned this after years and years of constantly walking fast and having a frown on my face (I'm still guilty of it sometimes, like today). A lot of people might take walking slow as being unenergetic or even lazy, but it's all in how you do it. Now don't walk like a slow slouch or an unmotivated person. There's a way to walk slow and just command respect. First, keep your shoulders back, head up, and move your legs at a slow but natural speed. Imagine you're god walking on heaven's clouds.

Also make sure that you've got a smile or a smirk on your face (don't need me to tell you how to do this, just think of something positive/remain happy). All of this will feel weird at first, but eventually you'll get used to it. If you're not comfortable walking like this alone at first, do it when you're just out with some buds or something. Guaranteed you'll be turning some heads!

The difference it makes is undeniable, body language tells people who you are and how you feel right off the bat.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Doing things slow makes you appear confident in what you're doing. I have noticed this through-out the years.
 

4afe

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZ
^^ Yeah. Ever noticed how EVERY THING looks bad a$$ in slow motion? Same way in real life, just dont do the "slow-voice"
 

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Originally posted by 4afe
^^ Yeah. Ever noticed how EVERY THING looks bad a$$ in slow motion? Same way in real life, just dont do the "slow-voice"
Yeah. I first noticed it when I saw Shawn Michaels enter the ring at a super slow pace, yet he looke so powerful/energetic/confident doing it
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
No doubt. SLOWING DOWN-- slowing down your movements, your speech, EVERYTHING-- will physiologically give you MUCH more confidence. So will smiling. It does the exact same thing. Physiologically it puts you in a good mood and makes you more confident.

However, I don't reccomend smiling all the time around girls. Don't get caught up in a "perma-smile" or you will just look creepy. Definitely exercise those smiling muscles but don't wear a smile mask.

Another thing I'd add to this list is FACIAL EXPRESSION. Lots of times when people get nervous, their faces tend to be less expressive when they speak. Try to work on this. Imagine that you are an actor playing yourself if this helps you (it helps me). When your face is static, you come across as dull and boring. When your face is lively and moving, you come across in a much more charismatic fashion. Also, facial expressions can make or break physical comedy. Check out Jim Carrey, "Old Rubber-Face." He can get belly-laughs out of people just by making stupid expressions.

Anyways, most important thing is slow down, Speedy.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Excellent advice ! The problem I have though is even when I think I'm smiling I look in a mirror and I don't appear to be smiling...
 

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
to natureguy

I used to be a non-smiler myelf. Practice the "duchenne smile" (which is scientifically proven the only true smile) (google it!). Work out your smiling muscles around the mouth and the eyes (they are in my opinion the most important muscles to work on anyway...). Eventually your face look more "happy" and smiling will not be a big deal.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I read about this in the tips section some time ago and since I've been practising it, I've found it to be one of the most useful things I've come across.

When you slow down, you do look way more confident. I mean, have you ever seen someone walk by and he just looked important? The one thing you'll notice is that he is taking his time.
What's more, you also have a lot more control over what you are doing and saying, and are less prone to clumsy mistakes.

If you want to take it a step further, have a go at Time Distortion by Richard Bandler. It allows you to slow your perception of time (kind of like bullet time in the Matrix but less dramatic) and react quicker.

I have developed my own method of this by listening to music. You take music with a beat (or just a drum beat or a metronome) and concentrate on the space in between the beat. After an hour of doing this you will find yourself in a very lucid and alert state of mind.
 

Beethoven

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
England
Hehe, you've inspired me guys, I need more smiling practice! I've been doing a big ear-to-ear grin for about 5 minutes now.

And it's really starting to hurt! :D

Come on, grin with me...
 

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
GREAT THREAD,from somebody who has now elarnt how to walk slow 100%...you get ALOT OF ATTENTION!

Girls seems to just be transfixed on you because you look sooo god damm smooth!

Ryan Valmont
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MtnBikingGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
My own little world.
So fvcking true!

I read about this over on mASF and it's true! I used to be the look at the ground walk so fast most people would have to jog to keep up with me type of walker. Now I'm slow, deliberate and keep my head up/shoulders back with a small smirk on my face. I would even say almost a strut, not quite but almost. Woman DO notice.

For additional affect, the other thing you can do is whenever you enter a door, pause a moment and s-l-o-w-l-y scan the room. I usually top it off with removing my sunglasses and putting them in my shirt pocket, before I scan the room. $hit, do I feel alpha when I do this.

Cheers!
 

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
I dont know how or why but I have a natural smile, I cant help not smiling. I notice I get a lot of attention from women, I dont know if its from my confience, smile or looks. But the bottomline is I get attention from women due to how I carry myself which includes walking slow and smiling.
 

CoOLBanana

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
THAILAND
Do not smile like you're happy to see girls.

Smile like you have 100 million dollars in your bank account and 10 ferrari cars in your garage and you won't tell.

Smile like you know some thing everyone doesn't.

..hope this helps.
 

San

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
5
Now there's a point on how to "show" confidence> now i say "show" in particular because it's probably not your kind of walk.
OK, let's be honest; it's better to walk more confident but in my opinion it's best to stay yourself, and in that way you atrract a woman who is interested in YOU! and not in how you "show" yourself.

Just be yourself and don't fake it.
 

San

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
5
but thing is: we all know the majority of women are attracted to confident man.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top