"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Walden leaves sosuave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Gentlemen I need to get off this site for a while

I'm working real hard on improving my PUA skills lately and a lot of the stuff I'm reading (on some other sites) is really focssed on that.

What that means is , when I come here I get frustrated by guys who aren't as focussed as I am on learning to same day f*** close anorexic coke snorting golddiggers.

As such I'm going to get the hell off sosuave until I get my game together , and I apologise to all those I've insulted up until this point.

In the game,
Mike.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

thezenmachine

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
1
No, it's true, I'm much the same way, I'm not looking to just sleep around, I want something more than that.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Well, have a nice time out sosuave.com, have fun and improve!


Get back when you feel like it.

Bye for now!
 

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
why would anybody want to

"f*** close anorexic coke snorting golddiggers."
?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Walden

What that means is , when I come here I get frustrated by guys who aren't as focussed as I am on learning to same day f*** close anorexic coke snorting golddiggers.

Mike.
LOL who says you need to help anyone? I come to this site for myself, and i don't mind dishing out MY opinions on stuff, and thats about it. I don't give a fuk what anyone else thinks. Don't take this site personally bro.

Peace man, and i LOVED your bootcamp diary.
 

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
Good move bro! It does get frustrating hearing the same extremely newbie and extremely lamo questions and rants on this site, especially from long time posters and "Senior Don Juans." I wish you much success on your PUA path. May an attention ***** HB10 always be juggling your balls with her tongue.
 

affliction

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Dude, if you don't feel like coming here all the time...then don't. What's the point of this big going away party?

You don't have to post here every day or even every week. Just stop by when you feel like it. Likewise, there's no real reason to completely limit yourself from coming here.

Just swing by when you feel like it.
 

DJ Mission

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
42
I get frustrated by guys who aren't as focussed as I am on learning to same day f*** close anorexic coke snorting golddiggers.
Lets create an STD forum so he has a reason to stay.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by DJ Mission
Lets create an STD forum so he has a reason to stay.
Hahha, I would DEFINETELY hang on a STD forum all day long!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
1
Age
67
Sorry but not surprised to see you leave Walden.

I was just thinking about your online persona the other day. I was watching that movie Valentine. They had a character in the beginning of the movie whom I think was called James.

He always reffered to himself in the other person like:

James wants to eat now he would say to someone or James sees beautiful girl...or walk up to a girl and say: James likes girl.

It kinda reminded me of your writing style.
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
If ya got the gold...

... nothing wrong with having a bit of fun while it's dug.

But make sure to get your condoms at Aco or Lowe's.
 

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
Walden my boy, i wish you the best of luck......you are a man of action and desire and for that greatness is in store for you, you're posts inspired me to never loose hope.....i agree with wanting more out of life than just to "bang mad *****es".....i feel in love with this site when i first got here but alot of the people who post are just egomaniacs set out on bringing others down while bringing themselves up (In part the reason i don't come like i used to).....not you, you let it all hang out
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
FS takes another one :(

Ohe well, it was nice havin you here, especially when it came to Bootcamp, you started the trend. Don't be a stranger to us here. If all the greats leave you are stuck with mediocrity and no-one to guide others.


Good luck
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Not that you are gonna read this anyway because you left, but don't cross post. Since this is also in Mature Man forum...

Thread Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top