Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Walden leaves sosuave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen I need to get off this site for a while

I'm working real hard on improving my PUA skills lately and a lot of the stuff I'm reading (on some other sites) is really focssed on that.

What that means is , when I come here I get frustrated by guys who aren't as focussed as I am on learning to same day f*** close anorexic coke snorting golddiggers.

As such I'm going to get the hell off sosuave until I get my game together , and I apologise to all those I've insulted up until this point.

In the game,
Mike.

thezenmachine

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it's true, I'm much the same way, I'm not looking to just sleep around, I want something more than that.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, have a nice time out sosuave.com, have fun and improve!

Get back when you feel like it.

Bye for now!

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why would anybody want to

"f*** close anorexic coke snorting golddiggers."
?

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Walden

What that means is , when I come here I get frustrated by guys who aren't as focussed as I am on learning to same day f*** close anorexic coke snorting golddiggers.

Mike.
LOL who says you need to help anyone? I come to this site for myself, and i don't mind dishing out MY opinions on stuff, and thats about it. I don't give a fuk what anyone else thinks. Don't take this site personally bro.

Peace man, and i LOVED your bootcamp diary.

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good move bro! It does get frustrating hearing the same extremely newbie and extremely lamo questions and rants on this site, especially from long time posters and "Senior Don Juans." I wish you much success on your PUA path. May an attention ***** HB10 always be juggling your balls with her tongue.

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if you don't feel like coming here all the time...then don't. What's the point of this big going away party?

You don't have to post here every day or even every week. Just stop by when you feel like it. Likewise, there's no real reason to completely limit yourself from coming here.

Just swing by when you feel like it.

DJ Mission

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get frustrated by guys who aren't as focussed as I am on learning to same day f*** close anorexic coke snorting golddiggers.
Lets create an STD forum so he has a reason to stay.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Mission
Lets create an STD forum so he has a reason to stay.
Hahha, I would DEFINETELY hang on a STD forum all day long!

Reaction score
Sorry but not surprised to see you leave Walden.

I was just thinking about your online persona the other day. I was watching that movie Valentine. They had a character in the beginning of the movie whom I think was called James.

He always reffered to himself in the other person like:

James wants to eat now he would say to someone or James sees beautiful girl...or walk up to a girl and say: James likes girl.

It kinda reminded me of your writing style.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If ya got the gold...

... nothing wrong with having a bit of fun while it's dug.

But make sure to get your condoms at Aco or Lowe's.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walden my boy, i wish you the best of luck......you are a man of action and desire and for that greatness is in store for you, you're posts inspired me to never loose hope.....i agree with wanting more out of life than just to "bang mad *****es".....i feel in love with this site when i first got here but alot of the people who post are just egomaniacs set out on bringing others down while bringing themselves up (In part the reason i don't come like i used to).....not you, you let it all hang out

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FS takes another one :(

Ohe well, it was nice havin you here, especially when it came to Bootcamp, you started the trend. Don't be a stranger to us here. If all the greats leave you are stuck with mediocrity and no-one to guide others.

Good luck

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that you are gonna read this anyway because you left, but don't cross post. Since this is also in Mature Man forum...

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.