Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

waking up in the morning

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it does suck everyday i wake up in the morning i dont smell very good like most guys i suppose

however, even though i shower with some good soap (i use dr. bronners peppermint soap) ...there seems to be that particular smell lingering on my body

for some reason it doesnt get off unless i take a bath...but i usually dont have time for this so..any tips to stop this problem?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by defiancy
it does suck everyday i wake up in the morning i dont smell very good like most guys i suppose

however, even though i shower with some good soap (i use dr. bronners peppermint soap) ...there seems to be that particular smell lingering on my body

for some reason it doesnt get off unless i take a bath...but i usually dont have time for this so..any tips to stop this problem?
I never had a problem smelling when I wake up in the morning...

used to sweat in the morning... let's just say I don't sweat anymore and leave it at that.

TITANIUM_HeaRT

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have throughly washed yourself and you "smell" bad, its really just the odor lingering in your nose, make sure you brushed your teeth too ;)
also i drink about a litre of water when i wake up for health purposes, but it would probably help you out too.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
clean your house would be my first guess

take the dead rabbit out from under the two year old pile of clothes, scrape the mold off your shower walls, stop pissing in the corners, take up the wood from your water soaked floors, stop smoking in the house, and burn that family of rats living in the attic.

and scrub yourself again afterwards, or just scrub the oil off again, the soap doesn't always work unless you wash rinse and than scrub for 30 seconds straight.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what you drink / eat can come out through the pores in your skins

are you on medication ?

some medications produce sweating and particular smells

what are you eating ?

i had a Hungarian friend his dad ate so much garlic even when he didn't eat it for days you could still smell it in his sweat and clothing

Lost In Translation :D