Waitress win

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
saw a HB8 recently she wrote to me and I responded then moved on apparently. Still got her cell number and still see each other ❤

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
saw a HB8 recently she wrote to me and I responded then moved on apparently. Still got her cell number and still see each other ❤
Waitresses are the worst.

They are the cratered SMV meme I speak of. I wheeled one years ago who is now a single white mom with bastard children from diff black men. She us also a hundred pounds heavier.

Its comical running into women from the past. Its like being at the circus staring at the bearded lady. Lulz be had.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L
Waitresses are the worst.

They are the cratered SMV meme I speak of. I wheeled one years ago who is now a single white mom with bastard children from diff black men. She us also a hundred pounds heavier.

Its comical running into women from the past. Its like being at the circus staring at the bearded lady. Lulz be had.
Leave tonight. Who's going to tell her yes. The changes are just starting.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah yes...the new trolls...write something incoherent and then reply to responses with more incoherent babbling.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got laid at a coffee shop. Steaks are great when cooking them on the grill...

See...I can write 2 things that have nothing to do with each other as well...maybe the other members can come up wirh some similar thoughts

Misterchaos

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree waitresses are usually hot. Publix has milk for 2.99 a gallon. I like my steak medium rare the more blood the better. I don't run red lights though not my thing. Darth Vader was really a good father. You think?

- edit: I actually like this.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If how it is made, can really try to great.

Ive made great before, therefore telling in length for key for interest.

When home can drive, I enjoy before.

DO NOT proud so never level, it gouges the has been.

In conclusion, Chew burger.