Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

waitress in restaraunt asking questions?

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a restaurant Saturday all alone and told the waitress I need a table for one, then I ordered a meal off the menu and the waitress comes back and ask me if I speak a certain language? then I said "no" then she asked me where I was from, then she kept comming back and asking more questions, so i asked her a few questions too, she said she just moved here a couple of months ago from Louisianna , then I learned that she evacuated because of the Hurricane Katrina disaster a couple of months ago
she kept smiling and making direct eye contact, do you think she may have been interested in meeting me? or was it just small talk? :confused: should I go back and order a meal and try and talk some more? she said she has been living in the USA for 10 years and is from North Vietnam

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way to find out is to ask her out. You can't read into any "signals" especially when it comes to waitresses. They flirt for tips/repeat customers.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ I agree, she could be interested in you or just trying to get her ego stirring. Try to get her number and ask her out. It's the only way, bud.

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
No one has mentioned this yet, I guess it's only cynical me... There is a possibility she wants a bigger tip.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, maybe approaching her would be an idea to find out. :rolleyes:

Are girls that intimidating to guys?:confused:

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go back and chat with her more, ONLY if you know when she'll be there.

Otherwise, don't bother wasting your time.