Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Waiting for choosing signals displays weakness and insecurity

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you see a woman you attracted to go approach her. What do you have to lose? All she can say is yes no or most cases lie to you about she has someone which still means no. Oh well there are plenty of women out there just because you didn't get that one in particular.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a good idea to get rejected unnecessarily, most people don't have infinite confidence and motivation, you don't want to burn yourself out.

Although it's not a good idea to only talk to women who give you obvious signals, I would recommend only hitting on women who seem like they would be receptive.

Gotta find the balance.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would recommend only hitting on women who seem like they would be receptive.
Yeah experience will teach you this. My only disagreement with Mike's comment in the link, is that he talks about archetypes ("short thick nerdy blonds Vs hot tall brunette party chicks") whereas I'm just talking about you'll get better at guessing which girls are down (there is huge variation in looks/ethnicities across all the girls I've banged). The only way to know for sure if she's down is to approach and escalate. She may like you (chosing signals) but she can still turn out to be sexually unavailable or an attention wh0re wanting some attention from you.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yeah experience will teach you this. My only disagreement with Mike's comment in the link, is that he talks about archetypes ("short thick nerdy blonds Vs hot tall brunette party chicks") whereas I'm just talking about you'll get better at guessing which girls are down (there is huge variation in looks/ethnicities across all the girls I've banged). The only way to know for sure if she's down is to approach and escalate. She may like you (chosing signals) but she can still turn out to be sexually unavailable or an attention wh0re wanting some attention from you.
Fair enough. I agree that developing a gut instinct for determining who is DTF is #1.

I got comfortable with certain archetypes so I focused on them (as subset of the DTF chicks). But it wasn’t necessary for me to do that.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a good idea to get rejected unnecessarily, most people don't have infinite confidence and motivation, you don't want to burn yourself out.

Although it's not a good idea to only talk to women who give you obvious signals, I would recommend only hitting on women who seem like they would be receptive.

Gotta find the balance.
I agree its not a good idea getting rejected cause most men can't handle rejection. Me I don't care about rejection cause finding out sooner is better than later.

Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree.

Let's face it, rejection sucks, and for many guys, rejection can be an emotionally painful experience.

One way you can reduce the amount of rejection is to get better at looking for signs that a woman might say yes. So when you actually do ask a girl out on a date, you have a higher chance of her saying yes. If you just ask women out no matter what signs they give, not only will you get rejected me, you'll probably get burned out faster as well.

So I would say before you ask a woman out on a date, look for signs or "choosing signals" that would indicate that she would actually say yes.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree.

Let's face it, rejection sucks, and for many guys, rejection can be an emotionally painful experience.

One way you can reduce the amount of rejection is to get better at looking for signs that a woman might say yes. So when you actually do ask a girl out on a date, you have a higher chance of her saying yes. If you just ask women out no matter what signs they give, not only will you get rejected me, you'll probably get burned out faster as well.

So I would say before you ask a woman out on a date, look for signs or "choosing signals" that would indicate that she would actually say yes.
Ok so if you see a woman you are attracted to but she doesnt give you choosing signals you telling me you just gonna assume she's not attracted cause she didn't have time to noticed you?