"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Waiting for choosing signals displays weakness and insecurity

1

151674

Guest
If you see a woman you attracted to go approach her. What do you have to lose? All she can say is yes no or most cases lie to you about she has someone which still means no. Oh well there are plenty of women out there just because you didn't get that one in particular.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
It's not a good idea to get rejected unnecessarily, most people don't have infinite confidence and motivation, you don't want to burn yourself out.

Although it's not a good idea to only talk to women who give you obvious signals, I would recommend only hitting on women who seem like they would be receptive.

Gotta find the balance.
 

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
I would recommend only hitting on women who seem like they would be receptive.
Yeah experience will teach you this. My only disagreement with Mike's comment in the link, is that he talks about archetypes ("short thick nerdy blonds Vs hot tall brunette party chicks") whereas I'm just talking about you'll get better at guessing which girls are down (there is huge variation in looks/ethnicities across all the girls I've banged). The only way to know for sure if she's down is to approach and escalate. She may like you (chosing signals) but she can still turn out to be sexually unavailable or an attention wh0re wanting some attention from you.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
5,132
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yeah experience will teach you this. My only disagreement with Mike's comment in the link, is that he talks about archetypes ("short thick nerdy blonds Vs hot tall brunette party chicks") whereas I'm just talking about you'll get better at guessing which girls are down (there is huge variation in looks/ethnicities across all the girls I've banged). The only way to know for sure if she's down is to approach and escalate. She may like you (chosing signals) but she can still turn out to be sexually unavailable or an attention wh0re wanting some attention from you.
Fair enough. I agree that developing a gut instinct for determining who is DTF is #1.

I got comfortable with certain archetypes so I focused on them (as subset of the DTF chicks). But it wasn’t necessary for me to do that.
 
1

151674

Guest
It's not a good idea to get rejected unnecessarily, most people don't have infinite confidence and motivation, you don't want to burn yourself out.

Although it's not a good idea to only talk to women who give you obvious signals, I would recommend only hitting on women who seem like they would be receptive.

Gotta find the balance.
I agree its not a good idea getting rejected cause most men can't handle rejection. Me I don't care about rejection cause finding out sooner is better than later.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dark Horse

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2017
Messages
70
Reaction score
31
Age
31
I disagree.

Let's face it, rejection sucks, and for many guys, rejection can be an emotionally painful experience.

One way you can reduce the amount of rejection is to get better at looking for signs that a woman might say yes. So when you actually do ask a girl out on a date, you have a higher chance of her saying yes. If you just ask women out no matter what signs they give, not only will you get rejected me, you'll probably get burned out faster as well.

So I would say before you ask a woman out on a date, look for signs or "choosing signals" that would indicate that she would actually say yes.
 
1

151674

Guest
I disagree.

Let's face it, rejection sucks, and for many guys, rejection can be an emotionally painful experience.

One way you can reduce the amount of rejection is to get better at looking for signs that a woman might say yes. So when you actually do ask a girl out on a date, you have a higher chance of her saying yes. If you just ask women out no matter what signs they give, not only will you get rejected me, you'll probably get burned out faster as well.

So I would say before you ask a woman out on a date, look for signs or "choosing signals" that would indicate that she would actually say yes.
Ok so if you see a woman you are attracted to but she doesnt give you choosing signals you telling me you just gonna assume she's not attracted cause she didn't have time to noticed you?
 
Top