Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vote on a 3rd date activity.

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys I have 2 options for a 3rd date.

The girl is really fun to be around, we've had sex already.

A) Tapas and ****tails

B) Dog track and ****tails.

Factors influencing:

-She asked me did I want to go out for food, am I supplicating by going for the tapas option?

-The dog track is a pretty low class place, full of scruffs tbh, but I've taken two girls there in the past and they have both enjoyed it. It's usually something they haven't done before and I'm lead to believe activities that bring excitement are good.

-If we do dinner, do I still insist on paying despite it actually being her asking to go for dinner?

I will admit I second guess myself too much, I don't know where the line between being a gentleman and nice guy is. I'm like 'dinner is good but its buying into her frame and might seem a bit too romantic/nice guy for date 3' then im like 'dog racing get their pulse racing but it's pretty low class'.

I will likely to the one I don't choose for date 4, but which would you suggest, both will result in me back at hers but I'm looking to make a solid impression.

Reaction score
Do something that you want to do that she'll like too. Don't give off the impression you're trying to seek her approval, which will happen if you're planned a date without considering your own wants. If she has something she really wants to do she can tell you about it.

On a date a woman is there to be with you. She wants to connect with you a lot more than she does some activity. Your mood is going to be the most influential factor. If if the date activity ends up being a bust, as long as you fall back on some great conversation, be playful, fun, upbeat, and don't get into an emotional fit because you think one bad date activity is going to make a woman not like you, then she's not going to care. You can always google some nearby locations to have as a backup if you or her get bored and want to go somewhere else.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I vote Dog Track. Who the hell goes to a dog track anymore? Nobody so it's new and different. They like a swerve every now and then.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
I vote Dog Track. Who the hell goes to a dog track anymore? Nobody so it's new and different. They like a swerve every now and then.
Retirees, lol.

There's plenty of them in Florida. Pretty sure that no one under 90 is allowed there :D

BatJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Comatozed said:
-She asked me did I want to go out for food, am I supplicating by going for the tapas option?

Go for food if you want food. If you don't want food then don't go for food. You're on date 3. Just do what you want and she'll either come along (if she likes you) or she won't (if she's taking advantage of you). At this stage in the game things should be on your terms. You're overthinking it.

-The dog track is a pretty low class place, full of scruffs tbh, but I've taken two girls there in the past and they have both enjoyed it. It's usually something they haven't done before and I'm lead to believe activities that bring excitement are good.

If you've had success there in the past, why would it be any different now? Unless there's a reason she wouldn't like it (maybe morally opposed or something), I say go for that.

-If we do dinner, do I still insist on paying despite it actually being her asking to go for dinner?

Have you paid her way the first two dates? Honestly, I would love it if my dates paid their way all the time. If she wants to pay then let her. The only time you have to be careful is if she insists all the time, and then it may be a sign of you entering the FZ. But if you've already had sex, I doubt that's the case here.

I will admit I second guess myself too much, I don't know where the line between being a gentleman and nice guy is. I'm like 'dinner is good but its buying into her frame and might seem a bit too romantic/nice guy for date 3' then im like 'dog racing get their pulse racing but it's pretty low class'.

A nice guy is someone who changes his behavior to win over the girl. Just because you do nice things doesn't make you a "nice guy." For example, I was playing in an outdoor sports league one time and it started to rain. I offered this one girl my umbrella because I wasn't using it. She's in a 10-year relationship and I have no interest in her. When I offered it she was like "awww" but declined. That's simply me being nice, not being a nice guy. I scored points with her because I'm a gentleman (and can use that to get to her friends). Had I gone out of my way to go back to my car to get the umbrella, or had I been using it myself and she asked for it and I gave it to her, then that would be nice guy behavior.
I've highlighted my responses above.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do an action date where both of you can have a good time together. Food and ****tails can be done at a later time. Dog track is decent, but you'll be sitting and watching dogs instead of having a fun interaction. 3rd dates are meant to be fun.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something competitive like air hockey / game centres / go carts. Raise the adrenaline. If you wanna do races, why not horses? Classier and more of an excuse for her to get hotted up in a sexy dress, and you can still do champagne and ****tails.

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking the food thing is a bit romancey for this stage (is that a bad thing?), having said that I've booked the table just in case cos if the weather doesn't pick up I'm not taking her to stand in the cold rain at the dogs.

The horse racing is a good one but that's more of a couples thing, it goes on all day and is a bigger deal. The dogs you can nip in, see a few races in an hour then leave, horses you book tickets weeks in advance and get properly dolled up.

I've been on very few dinner dates too, I just don't see how they would be that fun tbh, especially in the early stages of dating..

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Going for the dog track.

Well, that's what I've decided, I've just messaged her for her address to pick her up and she's seen but not replied. Not a great sign considering it takes 10 seconds to reply and she usually insta replies.

If she flakes I'll be ****ing annoyed, considering she's been chasing so far and the one that asked me out and I have no other plans should she cancel.

Fuark I'm way more nervous about this girl than I've been on any of the last 30. I thought first dates were meant to be the nervy ones but now I've relaised first dates are easy it's when you actually like one it gets hard.

Reassure me brah's, will update later. If this doesn't go ahead it will be a massive lesson in a girls massive interest dropping off for no ****ing reason at all and not to read anything into them being into it.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly doesn't matter which one you take her to.

But the thing I would change is that, why are you in such a "I've got to impress her" mode? You already had sex with her right? You already went as far as one man can go with one woman. You need to relax. Sure it is nice to spice up dates once in a while by being thoughtful but don't kill yourself over it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
Honestly doesn't matter which one you take her to.

But the thing I would change is that, why are you in such a "I've got to impress her" mode? You already had sex with her right? You already went as far as one man can go with one woman. You need to relax. Sure it is nice to spice up dates once in a while by being thoughtful but don't kill yourself over it.

I agree, you are way too invested way too early

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Comatozed said:
Going for the dog track.

Well, that's what I've decided, I've just messaged her for her address to pick her up and she's seen but not replied. Not a great sign considering it takes 10 seconds to reply and she usually insta replies.

If she flakes I'll be ****ing annoyed, considering she's been chasing so far and the one that asked me out and I have no other plans should she cancel.

Fuark I'm way more nervous about this girl than I've been on any of the last 30. I thought first dates were meant to be the nervy ones but now I've relaised first dates are easy it's when you actually like one it gets hard.

Reassure me brah's, will update later. If this doesn't go ahead it will be a massive lesson in a girls massive interest dropping off for no ****ing reason at all and not to read anything into them being into it.

Yikes! Snap out of it.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Comatozed said:
Okay guys I have 2 options for a 3rd date.

The girl is really fun to be around, we've had sex already.

A) Tapas and ****tails

B) Dog track and ****tails.

Factors influencing:

I will likely to the one I don't choose for date 4, but which would you suggest, both will result in me back at hers but I'm looking to make a solid impression.
You have already had sex with her, now you are confused about what to do on a date with her? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Just do everything you did before you had sex with her. You obviously did something right to make her have sex with you, just keep doing the same thing.

I don't get this site sometimes. Complain complain complain can't connect and get sex from girls. Then when we get the sex and the connection, we are concerned about what to do a date with them.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
You have already had sex with her, now you are confused about what to do on a date with her? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Just do everything you did before you had sex with her. You obviously did something right to make her have sex with you, just keep doing the same thing.

I don't get this site sometimes. Complain complain complain can't connect and get sex from girls. Then when we get the sex and the connection, we are concerned about what to do a date with them.
Must not have been great sex for her then....I've never had a non-ONS woman that I've banged not want that several more times...OP work on your abilities when it counts...if you can't deliver the goods this is what happens.

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk what came over me, I lost my **** a bit there.

The date was fine, she wasn't overly impressed with the dog track and I could tell, but it was secondary to having a few drinks in the bar anyway. I was def overly invested because I thought she was something she probably isn't. This is good as now I can continue on in more of a idgaf way, now that she has shown one or two of her flaws.

I still think she's cool but it's good that I've got myself in control ahead of future interactions.

The sex has been good on all occasions and she's said so herself, so it's not that.

She also asked is what we are doing purely about the sex for me.. I assumed she was asking because she's looking for more.. not sure if this is a red flag in the sense she may be used to guys just wanting sex? I told her I enjoy her company but not looking for anything serious, to keep her chasing. She keeps begging me to spend the night after sex but so far each time I've gone home.

I need to find out about her sexual past but hard to do so without seeming insecure, any advice?

FWIW she said she had been engaged previously (She's 21) because she was too nice/weak to say no when her ex proposed. It took her almost a year to be able to pluck up courage to end it. I'm hoping this means she hasn't taken loadsa **** although like I said, I'm not too fussed either way about her now. She's cooking me dinner this Wednesday..may as well get some food and sex out of this deal. If I could get one to cook for me each night of the week that'd be the dream. I wonder if it's legit doable.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang... you know what sucks? What sucks is that, thus far, you're doing most things right, but based on your thought patterns I can already start to see how you could potentially f' this up.

Let's help you NOT do that, shall we? Check it out:

Comatozed said:
The date was fine, she wasn't overly impressed with the dog track and I could tell, but it was secondary to having a few drinks in the bar anyway. I was def overly invested because I thought she was something she probably isn't. This is good as now I can continue on in more of a idgaf way, now that she has shown one or two of her flaws.
You worried way too much early on about doing dinner and possibly "losing your frame," which, by the way, is one of the dumber ideas I keep reading about on these boards. She already had sex with you, guy - at this point, dinner isn't something that's going to make her view you one way or another. Heck, some of my more successful dating/relationship situations started out as a dinner date on date numero uno. The activity itself comes second to how you're making a woman FEEL.

Also - action dates are GREAT, but women have more fun engaging with a guy in a well-balanced conversation. By removing dinner dates, you're taking out an essential fun part of dating for her: hearing a guy talk and getting to learn more about him. So, for future reference, don't completely eliminate dinner as part of your dating process. You could have done the dog track AND eaten somewhere that wasn't all that expensive. (And, as I tend to point out, no matter how much you're spending on dinner, she has probably spent twice that much buying new outfits to impress you. So, get over it.)

Comatozed said:
The sex has been good on all occasions and she's said so herself, so it's not that.
Don't listen to this. First time sex with new girls is a thrill based off the newness of it, but you should always be studying to do better. A lot of guys shoot themselves in the foot because they listen to the words a girl is saying about their sex life ("Oh, it's really great") instead of asking questions that will allow them to know what REALLY turns them on in the bedroom.

Comatozed said:
She also asked is what we are doing purely about the sex for me.. I assumed she was asking because she's looking for more.. not sure if this is a red flag in the sense she may be used to guys just wanting sex?
This is a question that girls who have had sex with you early in the dating process will usually ask. In short: she's second-guessing herself because she had sex with you sooner than she expected, and her ego is hoping that you're not going to suddenly disappear on her and make her feel like a "one-bang" slvt.

Notice I didn't say she's asking this because she's looking for a relationship. At this point in the dating process she's still not at the point where she's ready to make that call with you, but you guys just did a relationship-style act together, so her brain is jumping between thinking she may want you as a boyfriend but isn't ready for that, but doesn't want to feel like a slvt either. THAT'S why she's asking the question - it's not because she wants more just yet, it's because she wants to protect her self-interest by making sure she's not just a sex play thing for you.

Here's the thing, though: if you answer her in a way that either indicates you're looking for a relationship OR that you're just doing this to "have some fun," you lose. The first answer makes it seem like you have feelings that are stronger than where she's at; the second answer makes it look like you just want sex with no commitment. The smart way to answer her question is to not take her seriously. Here's an example:

HER: So... are you just in this for the sex?
ME: Why? Are YOU just in this for the sex?
HER: What? No, I mean...

See what I did there? I flipped it around on her to make it seem like SHE's the one using ME for sex! At that point, she realizes how stupid she's being. Another tactic you can use is called the "Let's stop having sex altogether" ploy:

HER: So... are you just in this for the sex?
ME: Why? Do you feel that way? 'Cause if so, we can totally stop having sex and wait 'til you're more comfortable...
HER: What? Oh, no no no, that's not what I want... no, that's okay, just wanted to know

Why does this work? Remember, she doesn't want to feel like a slvt... so, when you act like you're willing to completely remove the sex option, it does two things to her: one, it makes her FEEL like you value her for more than sex, which removes the slvt thought from her brain; and two, it makes her realize she actually DOES want the sex, and would not like it if it went away. So, you win on two fronts here!

Comatozed said:
I told her I enjoy her company but not looking for anything serious, to keep her chasing.
Again, go with the previously mentioned advice above. Saying this instead is not necessary, and can actually make a girl get rid of you early on before her feelings for you get too deep.

Comatozed said:
She keeps begging me to spend the night after sex but so far each time I've gone home.
Why? I once stayed at a woman's place over night and we had sex FOUR times! Are you trying to miss out on the extra sex that can happen when you stay over? Most women can go more than one round - if you're doing it once and then leaving... I just don't get it, personally.

Comatozed said:
I need to find out about her sexual past but hard to do so without seeming insecure, any advice?
This is a lie. It's a lie that movies and media will have you believe is necessary for you to form a closer bond to a woman. It is not.

The only thing you need to know about her sexual past is (a) if it produced any kids, and (b) if she has any STDs. That's pretty much it. Anything beyond that isn't necessary for you to know. You may THINK you WANT to know it, but it's not really a NEED that's going to help anything. "Hey girl, I really, REALLY need to know about all the pen!ses that have been up in you" - do you really, REALLY want to know that crap??

Plus, I tend to find that, if you date a woman long enough, she'll become comfortable enough with you to talk to you about those things on her own timing. You forcing it out of her isn't something that needs to be done.

Anyway... so, like I said in the beginning, you're doing most things right, but don't let these various thoughts cause you to screw it up. Also, don't think you need to tell her every single thing that's going on in your head. I have learned the hard way that the way men think isn't always appealing for women to hear. Thus, your thoughts of insecurity aren't things that need be addressed with her. Good luck!

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ty, excellent advice, especially the questioning on her part about 'just sex'. I was under the impression she was wanting a relationship the way she said it but what you said makes way more sense. She doesn't know me anywhere near well enough and is like you said, just doing it for her own self interest. Man these girls are sneaky.

In terms of my reply, apologies I actually said 'Im not looking to RUSH into anything serious'. Big difference there.

I don't stop cos I want to give her something to work for and it's always good to leave then wanting more. We'd bang 2/3 times, chill for a bit and then I say I g2g. I feel like being the one to end it is good for my frame and not appearing needy.

I'm seeing her again tonight, she's cooking for me. I might stay the night this time tbh.

I wouldn't usually see a girl more than once a week but I have plans over the weekend so I thought I'd get another 'date' (sex) in whilst I can.

She's also voluntarily gone on the pill, I didn't tell her too and I am still pursuing other women. Strange situation as I haven't said not to go on the pill nor to go on it. Not really sure how to word that I still wanna use condoms without enticing a loada 'are you sleeping with other people' **** tests, or implying I think she could have stds.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her you don't want to risk pregnancy. I had a cousin that took birth control and ended up getting pregnant when she took it along with some medicine she was taking for pneumonia. You could also tell her that, as a blanket rule, you're not having sex without a condom until you're in a fully committed (i.e. married) relationship. Bottom line is, you have the right to set the boundary for this, and a woman who likes you will comply; if not, then she's stubborn and not worth your time in the first place.

BUT - and here's the thing - until she brings up condoms being an issue, you don't need to feel any need to bring this up. No sense in having a convo about something unless it's an actual issue for her.

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As expected it came up last night. She always does it just after sex too, which is annoying cos nobody can communicate properly with all the chemicals present in your brain.

She said she was on the pill as of today, so next time we could go without. I said I prefer to use them tbh and made some ****ty self depreciating joke about lasting longer with them, as a reason to keep using them. It's partly true tbh, I can give her a good ****ing with but without I reckon I'd be a 5 minute wonder.

She can tell I don't like these type of questions and she's apologetic for asking them but after I said I'd sooner continue to use them she said 'I thought you'd prefer it without, but lets use them if you either have an std or you're sleeping with other people'.

I managed to somewhat deal with it for now by saying 'well, it's been 6 weeks or so since I last got checked, so i'll get checked and then we'll take it from there'.

The thing is, it's good for me if I tell her I am seeing other people, right? In terms of increasing her attraction? But it's hard to do this in a tactful way, especially when she's cuddling me just after sex.

I think my plan is to as you said, tell her i'm extra cautious and I only don't use them in a committed relationship and that whilst I like her I'm not ready for that just yet. Which is all true but there's also an element of me wanting to remain a challenge. Infact, I just read your post again, and although condoms are or have been brought up as an issue, I think if I just continue to always put one on she will likely not really say anything, I can let her draw her own conclusions as to why.

What do we reckon?