"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Vive le revolution?

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
12
Location
Canada
Hey fellow DJs. A couple of weeks ago there was a lot of talk and excitement dredged up by Matrix about a revolution, a whole new way of things. Well I was excited and intrigued, but did I miss it? What happened? The only post by matrix I've seen about it was that original post. Was that all there was supposed to be to it? Sorry if I'm being Impatient, just curious really.





SmoothTalker
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Hehe... of course that wasn't all on the Revolution silly... are you crazy? :D ;) As fervent as I am about the topic, I would not leave you guys hanging. Currently a lot of things have been going on and I had to catch up to school real quick. As you should know Matrix: Revolutions comes out tomorrow (YES!!!!!) and Matrix movies usually have the habit of utterly inspiring me... I shall return.

The Matrix: Reloaded
 

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
Hehe... of course that wasn't all on the Revolution silly... are you crazy? :D ;) As fervent as I am about the topic, I would not leave you guys hanging. Currently a lot of things have been going on and I had to catch up to school real quick. As you should know Matrix: Revolutions comes out tomorrow (YES!!!!!) and Matrix movies usually have the habit of utterly inspiring me... I shall return.

The Matrix: Reloaded
I've seen you in the past, it's time for you to change your name to The Matrix: Revolution.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
Hehe... of course that wasn't all on the Revolution silly... are you crazy? :D ;) As fervent as I am about the topic, I would not leave you guys hanging. Currently a lot of things have been going on and I had to catch up to school real quick. As you should know Matrix: Revolutions comes out tomorrow (YES!!!!!) and Matrix movies usually have the habit of utterly inspiring me... I shall return.

The Matrix: Reloaded
Matrix, tomorrow (Nov. 5) is the day you should rename yourself
 

face2003

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2003
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
ubiquitous
He already did. He uses both names now. I do not know why sam I am, I do not know why he uses 2 names at the same time
 

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
He's a moderator. I hope that tells you something. If not, never mind.
 
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Armageddon
Originally posted by Saine
He's a moderator. I hope that tells you something. If not, never mind.
I would have changed it completely... but "The Matrix: Reloaded" is my moderator handle... and of course I wouldn't want to give that up... REVOLUTIONS IN FIVE HOURS... *runs around room*

Catch you guys... ENJOY!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Glasgow, KY, USA
just got home from revolutions and it rocked my * face off...

**** yeah...it rocked so hard and ended exactly as i predicted...what did you think Reloaded?

*=insert many curse words here...
 
Top