Vive le revolution?

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellow DJs. A couple of weeks ago there was a lot of talk and excitement dredged up by Matrix about a revolution, a whole new way of things. Well I was excited and intrigued, but did I miss it? What happened? The only post by matrix I've seen about it was that original post. Was that all there was supposed to be to it? Sorry if I'm being Impatient, just curious really.

SmoothTalker

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe... of course that wasn't all on the Revolution silly... are you crazy? :D ;) As fervent as I am about the topic, I would not leave you guys hanging. Currently a lot of things have been going on and I had to catch up to school real quick. As you should know Matrix: Revolutions comes out tomorrow (YES!!!!!) and Matrix movies usually have the habit of utterly inspiring me... I shall return.

The Matrix: Reloaded

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
Hehe... of course that wasn't all on the Revolution silly... are you crazy? :D ;) As fervent as I am about the topic, I would not leave you guys hanging. Currently a lot of things have been going on and I had to catch up to school real quick. As you should know Matrix: Revolutions comes out tomorrow (YES!!!!!) and Matrix movies usually have the habit of utterly inspiring me... I shall return.

I've seen you in the past, it's time for you to change your name to The Matrix: Revolution.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded

Matrix, tomorrow (Nov. 5) is the day you should rename yourself

face2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
He already did. He uses both names now. I do not know why sam I am, I do not know why he uses 2 names at the same time

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a moderator. I hope that tells you something. If not, never mind.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Saine
He's a moderator. I hope that tells you something. If not, never mind.
I would have changed it completely... but "The Matrix: Reloaded" is my moderator handle... and of course I wouldn't want to give that up... REVOLUTIONS IN FIVE HOURS... *runs around room*

Catch you guys... ENJOY!!!

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Reaction score
just got home from revolutions and it rocked my * face off...

**** yeah...it rocked so hard and ended exactly as i predicted...what did you think Reloaded?

*=insert many curse words here...