Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

VITAL TIPS TO GET YOUR GIRL.

donjuanita

Reaction score
General "Man specimen" criteria for ANY girl:
-Can carry a good conversation
-Funny/Witty
-General hygiene (you guys really don't notice this-its vital!)
-INITIATE!!!

Girls don't want to be the ones asking you peoples out. Most girls are old-fashioned, traditional biznatches who will always wait around for the guys to do the work. So DO IT!!! If you like a girl, tell her. If she doesn't like you back, oh well. Deal with it, life goes on bastard.

-Be careful of how you act around different people. If you fool around with lots of sketchy girls, the good one you really like might take it that you see her the same as them and won't appreciate it.

Try, TRY, TRRRYYYY to look at the girl's personality rather than her ass. For girls, it's not always about the hot guy. Girls will choose an okay-looking guy with an awesome personality over a hot guy with no substance. Personality always supplements in what the person lacks in looks.

Good luck,
the donjuanitas.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have problems carrying conversations with certain girls, but not other girls.... weird.

On another note, good post! This helps people to know what to fix about themselves.

DonJuanita2

Reaction score
good tips you guys. hard as$ dudes like these Don Juan's tend to forget that there is more to the opposite sex than Fvcking.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by donjuanita
-Be careful of how you act around different people. If you fool around with lots of sketchy girls, the good one you really like might take it that you see her the same as them and won't appreciate it.
What the Fvck? Jealousy is a fvcking GREAT tool. they won't appreciate it but it'll evelate their interest in you internsely.

Try, TRY, TRRRYYYY to look at the girl's personality rather than her ass. For girls, it's not always about the hot guy. Girls will choose an okay-looking guy with an awesome personality over a hot guy with no substance. Personality always supplements in what the person lacks in looks.
Oh my God are you a woman?? no seriously?? Yeah this is totally true but I'm a fvcking man and I like what I like. As DJs we dont have to succumb to lame a$$ peer pressure to be a 'nice guy' and try to like someone for their personality, if i do like someone for their personality then so be it (they're prolly female DJs). DJs are NOT nice guys, nor are we jerks. No way in hell am I gonna try to like someone for their personality because i 'should' because of the way the female psyche works. everyone, know and accept that you're a man. stop trying to AFC this group please. bad girl.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just realised (donjuanita and DonJuanita2 - obviously still you) that you are in fact a woman. PLEASE GUYS DONT PAY ATTENTION AFTER THE HYGIENE LINE!

I get girls initiating to me all the time. If you dont like that it's because YOU dont have the guts to take a risk and do it yourself (i hate girls that arent outgoing). You'll understand when you get older.

go tell this to the idiots on girlproblems.com, just because you're a female and obviously want this kind of guy does not mean that you can give out false BS advice that hinders every guy on here's progress. What we do works, whether you and your sex likes it or not.

Last thing - "GET YOUR GIRL"?? - we're not 10 in here and if we learnt anything from the Bible it's not to go after one girl.

donjuanita

Reaction score
**** YOU, YOU ****ING BASTARD! Obviously, if you need a ****ing forum to find out how to get a girl, you have issues!!!!!!!! What "progress" are we hindering you from? The progress of getting no girls ever in your entire lifetime? You can choose to take this advice or not to. You can choose to remain girl-less ass-wiping bastards or finally get a life and leave this forum for good. So **** you for not appreciating our help.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
donjuanita I KNOW how to get a girl. Taking your sort of advice in the past is what led me into becoming an AFC. Now I know better. The 'advice' your giving out isn't a help, it's a hindrance to every guy in here. I can attract any girl that I deem good enough to be with me. Obviously though, you're not one of those types - you've got a closed mind, aren't outgoing - fact and judging from your attitude probably not attractive.

The fact is you are a girl and girls dont know what they REALLY want - fact. I've known about a million girls like you that portray their ideal man as a typical 'nice guy' but when it comes to reality the guys they go crazy over are nothing like they described.

It seems to me that the reason you came on here is because you don't have a guy and are trying to get some of us into what you THINK you're ideal guy would be. You're answer as to why you can't get a decent guy is right there in your first post - you say that most girls are old fashioned and want a guy to do all the hard work. Welcome to the 21st century babe, girls these days are getting used to intiating more and more. You can join them and get out there to find your guy or you can do what you're doing right now - sitting back and waiting an eternity for a guy that will take ages to come - if ever. and even then you won't be that attracted to him and he won't make you feel like you would with any good DJ in here - incredibly alive. There is nothing wrong with us giving women what they really want - that feeling that seems to be distancing itself from you with every false belief you have set in stone.

Couple of points for you to recognise -

We're MEN; We're Different in our tastes - fact and get over it, it's basic biology.

You don't know what you really want in a guy - you just think you do.

Your advice isn't helping anyone so don't waste your time in here trying to turn guys in here into what they would hate to become the most - an AFC.

And finally - Like you say I need a "****ing forum to find out how to get a girl"? Well you're reading a post in one - one that's full of guys that know what women REALLY want (myself included). You need to get over it - mature and move on. - fact.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** YOU, YOU ****ING BASTARD! Obviously, if you need a ****ing forum to find out how to get a girl, you have issues!!!!!!!! What "progress" are we hindering you from? The progress of getting no girls ever in your entire lifetime? You can choose to take this advice or not to. You can choose to remain girl-less ass-wiping bastards or finally get a life and leave this forum for good. So **** you for not appreciating our help.
chill nasty. We dun need your feminist man hating attitude here. This is a Men's Forum, we dont want you giving us advice, we do this better than you and you should accept that.

Unless of course you're a lesbian, then i might listen to your advice.

damn, my hands smell like *****.

TinyDancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Donjuanita...
I'm a girl and i've been around here long enough to know that as accurate as you think your advice is...it really isn't gonna fly here. These are VERY VERY intelligent men and if you want them to listen to what you have to say you need to educate yourself on the whole DJ thing. Read the dj bible babe. And next time, before you post something, be sure that you approach it with an open mind and remember that these guys have a great thing going here (and I can assure u that their way really works better than the old flowers/candy/sensitivity b.s). And finally, no offense hon, but they are 100% correct, they DON'T need to telling them how to 'get girls'.
-Ally

P.S. Keep your hissy fits to a minimum, it's outbursts like that that give chicks a bad name.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... Smackdown there.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by TinyDancer
Donjuanita...
I'm a girl and i've been around here long enough to know that as accurate as you think your advice is...it really isn't gonna fly here. These are VERY VERY intelligent men and if you want them to listen to what you have to say you need to educate yourself on the whole DJ thing. Read the dj bible babe. And next time, before you post something, be sure that you approach it with an open mind and remember that these guys have a great thing going here (and I can assure u that their way really works better than the old flowers/candy/sensitivity b.s). And finally, no offense hon, but they are 100% correct, they DON'T need to telling them how to 'get girls'.
-Ally

P.S. Keep your hissy fits to a minimum, it's outbursts like that that give chicks a bad name.

Ummm.....YEAH;)

donjuanita

Reaction score
I can have a hissy fit whenever the **** I want and Tiny Dancer you are a crazy crack ***** is also a traitor. For get the whole "criteria" because that is what I would want in a man and not everyone wants that. The bottom line Men need WAKE UP. We are women and all we want is a ****ing love. That is all we want;to be in love. 9 out of 10 times, we don't get that because men are idiots and go on stupid forums like this to get dumb advice from even dumber men who ridiculously refer to themselves as the DJ's. So men, be inspired- go out and fall in love- stop wasting away in front of your computer into nothingness. Oh and 1 last thing, **** all of you, especially Fragmentor and all those bastard women traitors.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can have a hissy fit whenever the **** I want and Tiny Dancer you are a crazy crack ***** is also a traitor. For get the whole "criteria" because that is what I would want in a man and not everyone wants that. The bottom line Men need WAKE UP. We are women and all we want is a ****ing love. That is all we want;to be in love. 9 out of 10 times, we don't get that because men are idiots and go on stupid forums like this to get dumb advice from even dumber men who ridiculously refer to themselves as the DJ's. So men, be inspired- go out and fall in love- stop wasting away in front of your computer into nothingness. Oh and 1 last thing, **** all of you, especially Fragmentor and all those bastard women traitors.
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminist alert!
God... If I were to listen to girls like you for advice, I'd still be drooling over girls from afar. Now I let them drool over me. :D
Get a life. No one pays attention to your crap here. "All you want is love?" Wrong. Admit to yourselves, girls, that all you want is sex. And not just any sex; you want good sex. Well, that makes two of us. ;)

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Clears throat* Excuse me, make way everyone... misogynist coming through!!!!! Don Juanita... it's girls like you that has created guys like me. Cause, many moons ago would kiss every girls ass because bastards like you told me that it was the right thing to do... "Look @ a girls personality instead of her ass" What in the hell kind of advice is that. I'm sure you don't going walking around saying, "Hey Billy over there is a scrawny looking, square who visits Rosy Palm and her five friends two times a day... but he has a great heart... maybe I should ask him out." Please. Next, where in the hell do you get off telling us to just go an initate with girls... when dames like you will see a hot guy walking down the street, and not say a damn thing... but we're the idiots. I don't know who told you that women were God's gift to men... but I didn't get that memo... sorry. And no offense, but I've been into a woman's bathroom and you guys don't have the greatest hygiene either, @ least we don't leave our ****ing underwear hanging around the shower, or leave bloody pads and tampons on the ****ing floor. I know why you're mad... it's because on this site the truth is starting to come out... and you know that you are losing your ****ing power... and that must suck doesn't it? You're calling Tiny Dancer a traitor, because she's being honest... what kind of **** is that?

DonJuanita says that all women want is love... blah, blah, blah... blah *yawns* what the hell? What about that guy that you ****ed last week... was it because you loved him... :rolleyes: I doubt it. Because last time I checked... every girl that I loved before I came on this site... never loved me back. But, now girls I could give a damn about, love me... hell if you knew me and gave me about 35 minutes... I guarantee that you would love me too. Look Juanita... I'm sorry that your boyfriend left you to sleep with your best friend... but *****, don't take it out on us.

The Matrix: Reloaded

P.S.: That is for every guy on this site who has had their heart broken by *****es like these. This is your friendly neighborhood moderator... signing out.

superman0

Don Juan
Reaction score
First. I just want to say, this should be in the bible. its a great post. well, not the first. but the replies are gold. :)
Anyway,
Tiny Dancer you are a crazy crack ***** is also a traitor.
She's a traitor? To what? Showing the 'secrets' to being a man?
Give me a break. Like Matrix said, you probably just got dumped or cheated on or something. Dont take it out on us.

Secondly.
All you want to be is in love? Since when? What movie are we in?
Iam pretty sure your the comic relief.
Honestly, we know what we're reading/writing, so please dont try to change our minds with things like "So men, be inspired- go out and fall in love-"
If you want to try and change our minds about something, try and do it intelligently.

Oh, and try reading your posts over before posting.

TinyDancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Donjuanita, once again you make inane biased statements in a manner that makes you seem ignorant as well as using trite phrases that have been in every low budget chick flick for years.

We are women and all we want is a ****ing love. That is all we want;to be in love.
We are women? Who's we? I'm a woman and that doesn't hold with my beliefs in the least. You think you know everything because you're the queen of the AFC set but please...give me a MAN any day. You don't know what you're talking about and even I'm sick of you now so I'd appreciate it if you'd kindly shut your face.

Pardon me, I have to go give head for smack now... ;) The Traitor