Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Visit abroad: boyfriend?

TheBroccoli

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I live in Europe and this American girl I met during my travels is moving in august to live in the Middle East for a year. We've had contact for half a year now on skype and facebook. The plan was that she will come over in fall somewhere. Now I see on her instagram that she's dating some guy: going on a romantic weekend trip and festivals with him. One picture with her in his arms. Do I assume that she is now in a relationship with this dude? He's probably not moving with her, so they'll have to say goodbye soon enough. I'm going to Skype with her on wednesday. Do I pretend I don't know or should I ask about it? Or would asking her **** things up? Thing is I don't want to mow someone else's lawn or waste time and energy on a girl that's taken (even if it's just for a week). Therefore I need to know if she's single. I'm dating other women at the moment, but I really want to see this girl again. Any advice and tips on handling the skype conversation next week?

Also: next weekend I'm going to visit a girl in Germany. Literally the hottest girl I ever met, but not really relationship material. Plan is to post some photos of this visit on insta, hope the American girl (more like the cute girl next door, not the typical smokeshow) will like it :)