Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Visible Characteristics of Women who want to date Older Men

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is so many older guys who want to date younger that I thought I would start the thread for guys to tell how THEY recognize a young woman who wants an older male companion for sex or a relationship....

They say "Boys my age are so immature"
They say "Age is just a number"
They enthusiastically initiate conversations with older men.

What else...?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They keep talking to me despite my forwardness and are receptive to moving things towards sex

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason they don't date older men is because older women and younger men attack the woman's reputation, since the older women have far less value they cannot effectively compete, while most younger men struggle financially and just don't have the same kind of time and resources an older man has.

So if she has a very lively social life, the people within that social life will press their values against her, however if she does not have that much of a social life, she will definitely be more impressionable.

This has a lot more to do with her social life than anything else in my opinion.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sees the missing sod on my head and continues to engage me.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is so many older guys who want to date younger that I thought I would start the thread for guys to tell how THEY recognize a young woman who wants an older male companion for sex or a relationship....

What else...?

Although I'm not claiming that I attract them on a daily basis, I can attest that the first two quotes have been giveaways. Because my encounters have been based on first encounters, I can't give weight one way or the other on their past history with older men.

A signal that I'll add is their attempt to identify with your generation. If they start talking about music, movies, cars etc... that were popular before they were even born, she's vying for your attention/company. This doesn't happen as frequently, because the girl is inadvertently qualifying herself (and subservience is less common with younger women)... but when it occurs, you have a green light.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a girl at work named Molly, she's as hot as F.
HB9 all day long. Can't work out her age but my god she's hot!
I commented on her hair being down a few days ago and sure enough
when she saw I was in tonight after our initial encounter ( she brings pallets
of parcels up to the conveyor belt for me to feed to the sorters ) , she took it down
and hung around to make small talk. Every time she brought a pallet up she made
a bee line to me, one of 4 feeders. She could have brought her pallet to any one of
us.She laughed at a joke I made, something about "Donkey music" which was blasting
out of the PA speaker while we worked. (We have a large Romanian contingent at work
and it seems like all Romanian music has to have an accordion in it somewhere for some
reason.) Don't know if she's single (only one guy pic on her entire insta and that was in 2017)
but Jesus effing Christ she has the most striking eyes I have ever seen in my life. I followed her
(open profile) on insta to be rewarded with enough bikini shots to keep the w*nk bank
in the black for several months. So guys. Now what? I'm probably old enough to be her dad.
Gonna wait and see if she follows me back for now I think. There's some pretty good stuff on my
insta that demonstrates my love of guitar and motorcycles and I heard tonight she's a bit of a
rock chick...My favourite kind of girl!! Let's see if that wets her whistle...

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What else...?
Paralysis of analysis. Shoot your shot playboy and find out.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@lost_blackbird

This girl you call an HB9 has a job bringing pallets to a conveyor belt?

What's your scale like brah?
Oh ye of little faith. I'm as fussy as F mate.
I consider most women entirely unfkable. I thought I'd made that pretty clear in my time here.
Think Shallow Hal and you'll get a fair idea. You shouldn't judge people on what they
have to do to earn a crust during a pandemic. I've worked with pilots, engineers, designers,
pharmacists, cabin crew and god knows how many other professions who all have worked at
Amazon recently due to not being able to do what they normally do for pandemic related reasons.
Because although the work is hard and absolutely relentless the money is pretty good all things considered.
No one else was hiring last November which is when most of us started work there. I'm from a
background as a builder/property developer/landlord. Until recently had almost a million pounds worth
of paid for property paying me an income which is unfortunately being sold now to divide the estate
pre-divorce. You're a bit quick to shoot from the hip Hank.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@lost_blackbird

Unless she is a sexworker or on onlyfans, who gives a **** how she earns her money as long as she is sane and "hot"?

Job or income doesnt say anything about her SMV to men.

Whats your scale like? 9´s only for doctors and lawyers, 10´s for royal princesses?

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the most important and most common sign.

Its basically an auto-win as soon as they get into your face and you dont talk yourself out of her pvssy.

Every woman 10+ years younger than me, came at me out of the blue, initiating a conversation, out in the field and OLD.

The girls looking for "older" men are actively looking and aproaching.

I got aproached way more often by women 10+ years younger then by women around my age.
And when they do, they are like groupies.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a girl at work named Molly, she's as hot as F.
HB9 all day long. Can't work out her age but my god she's hot!
I commented on her hair being down a few days ago and sure enough
when she saw I was in tonight after our initial encounter ( she brings pallets
of parcels up to the conveyor belt for me to feed to the sorters ) , she took it down
and hung around to make small talk. Every time she brought a pallet up she made
a bee line to me, one of 4 feeders. She could have brought her pallet to any one of
us.She laughed at a joke I made, something about "Donkey music" which was blasting
out of the PA speaker while we worked. (We have a large Romanian contingent at work
and it seems like all Romanian music has to have an accordion in it somewhere for some
reason.) Don't know if she's single (only one guy pic on her entire insta and that was in 2017)
but Jesus effing Christ she has the most striking eyes I have ever seen in my life. I followed her
(open profile) on insta to be rewarded with enough bikini shots to keep the w*nk bank
in the black for several months. So guys. Now what? I'm probably old enough to be her dad.
Gonna wait and see if she follows me back for now I think. There's some pretty good stuff on my
insta that demonstrates my love of guitar and motorcycles and I heard tonight she's a bit of a
rock chick...My favourite kind of girl!! Let's see if that wets her whistle...

you are in too deep

if this chick really is a HB 9 you will do well to remember she will have at least 100 options including a raft of chads at any given time , if she's not allowed on her phone at work and im guessing she wouldn't be in a warehouse setting then she's getting her fix from you

if you want to really test her interest find out where she hangs outside of work and make a random appearance there

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want to really test her interest find out where she hangs outside of work and make a random appearance there
Thats how you end up "being that creepy old guy stalking his young work colleague". That aside, his time is to valuable to make random appearances in hope of a certain woman being at a certain place at a certain time.

He has to ask her directly to join him for a innocent after-work-drink/coffee, there he can get into deeper conversations with her and find out what she is up to.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@lost_blackbird

Slightly off topic but, what country are you in? I see that @lost_blackbird , like me, is in the UK. I'm gonna guess you're in the US?

The reason I ask is because I noticed this theme ages ago on message boards and stuff and I wonder if there's a culture difference when it comes to this - it seems like in the US, hot girls will always be working as a model or a bartender in a top club or something? Or that some sugar daddy would have snapped her up like in 'pretty woman' and she won't have/need a job? Certainly never a 'bad' job?

But I can tell you that here, you meet absolute stunners doing crap jobs that they hate all the time. Beauty just doesn't seem to cut much ice when it comes to employment like i'm guessing it does in the US? (or maybe it's something else)

And it isn't about standards either. I mean, I remember speaking too people on forums over the years about girls and stuff and i'd maybe describe a hot girl or post an example, and they were like 'Dude, if you think she's hot, you need to come to Vegas and check out the girls working the clubs!'' or whatever

Well guess what. I DID go to Vegas shortly after that. Went to pool parties where Will.I.am was DJ'ing and stuff and went to the top clubs, and saw these girls in person, and honestly, the girl who was serving me in the VIP cabana, despite having an amazing bronzed body, wasn't as hot as the hot 17 year old who works in my local McDonalds or the girl I had a crush on who works the stock room at JD sports lol

Last edited:

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need any signs. You see a hot girl of legal age and you approach her and talk to her and ask her out. It's simple and it completely eliminates any wondering or guess-work. You waste zero brain cycles trying to calculate whether or not she is interested. You simply ask her and find out. It's really as simple as that.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Hank Moody Yes that's me in my avatar. I don't know what a Boondock Saint is but thanks anyway?

"Where's there's muck, there's brass." is a saying we have in the UK which translated from Northern
monkey-speak means you can always find something valuable amongst detritus, i.e Most diamonds
are found in the dirt. I think it also applies to workplace tottie. I don't doubt that she has many male
followers and simps who would let her walk all over them. Maybe she hasn't been with an older guy
before and considers me enough of a specimen to give that a whirl with. I have only ever complimented
her on her hair, she's always doing something different with it, all compliments accepted gracefully with a smile.
She wasn't born with nice hair, that's a comment on her style more than her god given looks. She decides
what to do with her hair each day so I'm complimenting her, not mother nature.

As I said, I heard she's a rock chick from one of the other lads last night who works with her on the docks,
I have had that alternative -metal look most of my life, tattoos (11 currently with more coming later this
year) piercings (I had 17 piercings at one point in my life, I'm down to just 3 now both earlobes and my
d1ck). I also play guitar (30years), drums (12 years), can sing like an angel or a demon if necessary, I
believe my autism to be behind my musicality as well as my love of language. My wife used to say of
me "give him a new instrument and in five minutes flat he'll be getting a tune out of it". Maybe grizzled,
slightly greying rockers are her thing? It takes all sorts. The one pic of a guy from 2017 he's a bit clean cut
looking and ordinary but it looks like he took her on some great holidays. I'm very well travelled and have
been to some of the places she has so there's a love of travel and other cultures in common too. All good
conversation starters. If I do make a comment to her about what I've seen on her Insta I'll talk to about some
of the places she's been, not how hot she looks in a bikini. That will set me apart from 90% of her followers.

I predict she'd lose her mind if she knew about my awesome fire spitting motorbike too. Although when/if she
jumps onto my Instagram she'll see evidence of all of these things. Currently my hair is pretty long as well, I
am growing it out again, mainly because I still can, It will be about the 6th time in my life I've had very long hair,
it was down to my waist almost when I got married which was the last time it was long, about 9 years ago.
It's not quite long enough to tie back just yet, by the end of the year it will be. I've taken to wearing an Alice
band to keep it out of my face when it's too hot for my now trademark flat cap. It's either that or some f'd
up mullet looking thing at the moment, a stage all long haired guys have to endure. Still it takes balls to wear
an Alice band confidently, the only guys who can usually get away with without ridicule are premiership footballers.

Last night was gonna be a hot one after a sunny day so for the first time ever I wore shorts and a tank top to
work plus said Alice band. My manager didn't even recognise me as I'm usually in jeans and t shirt plus my cap.
I look pretty good in a vest, and I was working up quite a sweat last night on the belt, maybe she was getting
a pheromone hit from me? Maybe she liked the tats a lot more of which were visible? Who knows it may have
even been my hair she liked. All I know is she pulls her mask down to speak to me (against Amazons rules) but
of course then I can see her whole face (although those eyes are quite enough for me by themselves) and last night
after the first pallet she brought up to me she then fixed her hair to the way I said it looked great a few nights
previously. I'm in tonight so I'll casually mention I followed her Insta (we have friends in common on there from
Amazon so that's excusable, I'll say Insta recommended her to me from my contacts list.) and see where it goes.

Now for a couple of pics... What say you gents?

Attachments

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats how you end up "being that creepy old guy stalking his young work colleague". That aside, his time is to valuable to make random appearances in hope of a certain woman being at a certain place at a certain time.

He has to ask her directly to join him for a innocent after-work-drink/coffee, there he can get into deeper conversations with her and find out what she is up to.
The point wasn't to get a date

It was to test the interest …. young chicks are like chameleons they change their demeanour depending on their surroundings if genuinely interested she wouldn't change from the vibe she's giving him in work

for the old vs young dynamic this should be an important test

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Hank Moody Yes that's me in my avatar. I don't know what a Boondock Saint is but thanks anyway?

"Where's there's muck, there's brass." is a saying we have in the UK which translated from Northern
monkey-speak means you can always find something valuable amongst detritus, i.e Most diamonds
are found in the dirt. I think it also applies to workplace tottie. I don't doubt that she has many male
followers and simps who would let her walk all over them. Maybe she hasn't been with an older guy
before and considers me enough of a specimen to give that a whirl with. I have only ever complimented
her on her hair, she's always doing something different with it, all compliments accepted gracefully with a smile.
She wasn't born with nice hair, that's a comment on her style more than her god given looks. She decides
what to do with her hair each day so I'm complimenting her, not mother nature.

As I said, I heard she's a rock chick from one of the other lads last night who works with her on the docks,
I have had that alternative -metal look most of my life, tattoos (11 currently with more coming later this
year) piercings (I had 17 piercings at one point in my life, I'm down to just 3 now both earlobes and my
d1ck). I also play guitar (30years), drums (12 years), can sing like an angel or a demon if necessary, I
believe my autism to be behind my musicality as well as my love of language. My wife used to say of
me "give him a new instrument and in five minutes flat he'll be getting a tune out of it". Maybe grizzled,
slightly greying rockers are her thing? It takes all sorts. The one pic of a guy from 2017 he's a bit clean cut
looking and ordinary but it looks like he took her on some great holidays. I'm very well travelled and have
been to some of the places she has so there's a love of travel and other cultures in common too. All good
conversation starters. If I do make a comment to her about what I've seen on her Insta I'll talk to about some
of the places she's been, not how hot she looks in a bikini. That will set me apart from 90% of her followers.

I predict she'd lose her mind if she knew about my awesome fire spitting motorbike too. Although when/if she
jumps onto my Instagram she'll see evidence of all of these things. Currently my hair is pretty long as well, I
am growing it out again, mainly because I still can, It will be about the 6th time in my life I've had very long hair,
it was down to my waist almost when I got married which was the last time it was long, about 9 years ago.
It's not quite long enough to tie back just yet, by the end of the year it will be. I've taken to wearing an Alice
band to keep it out of my face when it's too hot for my now trademark flat cap. It's either that or some f'd
up mullet looking thing at the moment, a stage all long haired guys have to endure. Still it takes balls to wear
an Alice band confidently, the only guys who can usually get away with without ridicule are premiership footballers.

Last night was gonna be a hot one after a sunny day so for the first time ever I wore shorts and a tank top to
work plus said Alice band. My manager didn't even recognise me as I'm usually in jeans and t shirt plus my cap.
I look pretty good in a vest, and I was working up quite a sweat last night on the belt, maybe she was getting
a pheromone hit from me? Maybe she liked the tats a lot more of which were visible? Who knows it may have
even been my hair she liked. All I know is she pulls her mask down to speak to me (against Amazons rules) but
of course then I can see her whole face (although those eyes are quite enough for me by themselves) and last night
after the first pallet she brought up to me she then fixed her hair to the way I said it looked great a few nights
previously. I'm in tonight so I'll casually mention I followed her Insta (we have friends in common on there from
Amazon so that's excusable, I'll say Insta recommended her to me from my contacts list.) and see where it goes.

Now for a couple of pics... What say you gents?
Not a 9 for me 7.5 /8 maybe but then i guess attraction is entirely subjective

did she send you these thirst pics or are they on insta ?

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, they are on Insta among her holiday snaps. Yeah I guess attraction is subjective.
She's pretty tall and leggy which you'd not be able to tell from pics and has perfect straight
white teeth when she smiles which can add a couple of SMV points by themselves.
I only consider myself a 5 at best so that's still quite a mark up for me.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok just be careful she does look like she enjoys attention but they all do at that age

with regards to you declaring yourself a 5 i don't think that's fair you have plenty of bad ass about you ( no homo ) chicks love bad boys doesn't matter what they look like

women enjoy a "bit of rough" far more than they would ever be willing to let on infact i believe its a fetish for a lot of women and I've gone to some lengths in the last few years to switch from a pretty boy look to a more rough and ready look

only just finished with the Mrs but looking forward to see how I get on